Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose (21048 Views)

Liverpool Without Salah Or Mane / Woman Spreads Her Wrapper For Drogba To Walk On After He Built School, He Dances / Gay Players In Premier League Would Get Respect – Pogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Realfrankie(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2021
Like for Drogba
Share for salah

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 30, 2021
Drogba, 3ven twice whenever I'm fucking My concubine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Amodi470(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2021
Muhammadu Salahuddeen
Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Grandmeister(m): 11:07am On Oct 30, 2021
I'm a gunners fan so you should know I'll choose sallah. Drogba suffer us eh angry

1 Like

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Taich(m): 11:07am On Oct 30, 2021
Sallah is more skillful while Didier was an epitome of African strength.

3 Likes

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by fergie001: 11:07am On Oct 30, 2021
I hate to say it......DROGBA by a mile.

3 Likes

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Drella(m): 11:07am On Oct 30, 2021
No be only salah,na eid mubarak

1 Like

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by rickyrex(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2021
I will compare when sallah has achieved what drogba has achieved in his football career. One man who single handedly gave Chelsea their first ever champions league win

5 Likes

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by yusluvad(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Make una stop this rubbish. Drogba no be sallah mate..
Abi ooo. See yeye comparison...
Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Dunga2345: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Salah is better in terms of stats but Drogba is the man for the big occasion.
Salah is also man for the big occasion man..He scores in big games and prove himself to be a giant to reckon with..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Havertz10: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Salah is better in terms of stats but Drogba is the man for the big occasion.
clutch things grin Drogba was the king of clutch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by West2019(m): 11:11am On Oct 30, 2021
mike obi is the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Felabrity: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2021
Drogba is more real

2 Likes

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Jiyke(m): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2021
Salah hasn't delivered his name in terms of big moment. Salah is good

We would compare when Salah retires

1 Like

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Angelfrost(m): 11:14am On Oct 30, 2021
How can you even compare an African god of football like Drogba with Salah... Why na??!

George Weah, Didier Drogba and Samuel Eto'o are not names you bring beside any of these current stars!

Please, stop this nonsense!!! Mtchewwww!!! Kids!!!

5 Likes

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by TheOnlyUyai(f): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2021
How dare you compare both of them?

1 Like

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by stampo: 11:15am On Oct 30, 2021
I prefer Yakubu Aiyegbeni....

2 Likes

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by FuckAllTheMODs: 11:15am On Oct 30, 2021
Salah over Drogba any day any time, twice on Saturdays or Sundays.

3 Likes

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Angelfrost(m): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2021
Grandmeister:
I'm a gunners fan so you should know I'll choose sallah. Drogba suffer us eh angry

So, Drogba it is then... undecided

1 Like

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Jiyke(m): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2021
rickyrex:
I will compare when sallah has achieved what drogba has achieved in his football career. One man who single handedly gave Chelsea their first ever champions league win
Honestly, everything about Chelsea winning Champions league 2012 was Drogba

5 Likes

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Pootle: 11:15am On Oct 30, 2021
salah is way ahead of drogba...salah is a lower vision of messi,

3 Likes

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Sheggy13(m): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Make una stop this rubbish. Drogba no be sallah mate..
Stop being sentimental. Sallah as it stands now has better stats overall than Drogba in almost every sense. In the big games that Drogba showed up, he also did. Sallah is not a point man like Drogba but still managed to surpass his EPL goal tally with far lesser number of seasons played (4 compared to Drogba's cool and with almost 100 games less (107 goals in 167 games to Drogba's 104 goals in 254 games). Same Sallah holds the record for the highest number of EPL goals in a 38-game season which he achieved in 2017/2018 season, 32 goals. This is in the same EPL top strikers much better than Drogba like Ronaldo,
Henry,Suarezz and Aguero could not achieve this for years; the highest number of goals Drogba scored in a season in all competitions, about 4 competitions was 33. The records speak for themselves not talk of who be mate or whatever.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Angelfrost(m): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
How dare you compare both together?

These kids of nowadays have no respect whatsoever... It's just disappointing and sad!

Just imagine.

1 Like

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by colossus91(m): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2021
Useless comparison,I go even pick yaya Toure ahead of Drogba!

1 Like

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by FuckAllTheMODs: 11:16am On Oct 30, 2021
Jiyke:
Salah hasn't delivered his name in terms big moment. Salah is good

We would compare when Salah retires

Trash!

What do you mean by big moment?

Stat wise, he is ahead of Drogba. So what are you saying?

3 Likes

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by omonla10(m): 11:17am On Oct 30, 2021
This comparison looks like Messi vs Drogba.. They are so different and can never be compared..

1 Like

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Pootle: 11:17am On Oct 30, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Drogba rules. Don't compare. The other on top radio one presenter was saying that the British referred to Mo Salah as an African. He went further to say is No Salah really an African? Claiming Salah is from Egypt so he is a white man. I was just laughing because what he said doesn't make brain to me. No Salah is an African.
undecided
Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Vinnie2000(m): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2021
Saw this Argument on Facebook!
Salah or Drogba as Greatest African player in the EPL!

Most peeps argued that Drogba played against the likes of Vidic, Ferdinand, Carragher, Gallas, Lesley King, Yobo, etc..

While Salah is Played against Maguire, Mustafi, Otamendi, etc..

My own Argument is: Drogba Hit form@27 around 2004!
He was a Late bloomer!
So didn't score Enough goals like other EPL Strikers who started scoring from 21,22 years!
So, we should Not Compare!

6 Likes

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by htdot: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2021
Salah

1 Like

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by Lamasta(m): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2021
Na Drogba during his prime o anytime anyday

3 Likes

Re: Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose by OlawaleBammie: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Drogba rules. Don't compare. The other on top radio one presenter was saying that the British referred to Mo Salah as an African. He went further to say is No Salah really an African? Claiming Salah is from Egypt so he is a white man. I was just laughing because what he said doesn't make brain to me. No Salah is an African.

I'm interested in ur comment but I could not comprehend it, pls edit it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Was Nigeria's Best Player At The AWC (Namibia 2014)? / Tokyo2020: Divine Oduduru Disqualified From 100m Race / AFCON 2021: Egypt Is Under Pressure – Salah Admits Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.