Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? (15710 Views)

Salary Payment / Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency / Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Hkana: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I dey always wander how people dey always do mistake for their DOB

Not mistake per se. A lot of people are just not honest. They deliberately provide different DOB for reasons best known to them

1 Like

Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by airsaylongcome: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
KingDash:
same here... make them deport me I dey wait.

Na so we go dey do, abokee go outsmart us and we go say dem no go school. U don see abokee wey say hin never register? In fact dem dey import Nigeriens in droves TO register as Nigerians. Next year when dem go dey do census and dem ask for NIN before dem go fit count u, u no go get mouth. Whereas abokee done load every where
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by TruthUntold: 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
If you just started out with FG, they won't pay sisi for your first 3 months, they won't refund neither, don't you have colleagues?
Salary starts after.
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by subcbouy: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
neoclassical:
Please house, if the date of birth on someone's BVN is different from the one he used during IPPIS capturing, as a new employee, will it affect his salary payment ?
Lol Why the discrepancy of date? Lol
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by AmazingELixir: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
lipsrsealed

Nigerians and lies...why are the data captured different.
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by KingDash: 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Na so we go dey do, abokee go outsmart us and we go say dem no go school. U don see abokee wey say hin never register? In fact dem dey import Nigeriens in droves TO register as Nigerians. Next year when dem go dey do census and dem ask for NIN before dem go fit count u, u no go get mouth. Whereas abokee done load every where
bros no be lie oh.. this thing wey you talk make sense, some group of people won do this nin thing for our area, I swear they no look like nigerians at all.
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by ignis: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
neoclassical:
Please house, if the date of birth on someone's BVN is different from the one he used during IPPIS capturing, as a new employee, will it affect his salary payment ?

It won't.... But IPPIS date of birth will be used to calculate your retirement age.
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by martinmiller: 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
I wonder how individual find it difficult to fill out form or date of birth correctly. The question you have asked here, there is prerequisite for all this things and guidelines to follow. If you don't key into this guidelines there will be problems and you know it.

In a saner clime everything is done accurately and accordingly, how do they get Thier relief materials and money in most part of the u s because Thier citizens data base are well documented with structures.

Nigerian government lack documentation without no data base, also the Nigerian citizens are gullible in following some certain guide lines and that is why the structure the country is currently running is outdated and outrightly bad.

1 Like

Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Najyin:
So you used your real age in BVN but used your football age on IPPIS abi. There is God o. Continue.

As much as I hate this football age thing, the fact is a lot of people graduate from school late because of money and other issues

So lying about ones age is rampant

The same issue exists in football. A talented footballer wants to play aborad. He is very good. But he is 31 years old and many European clubs don't look nicely at over 30 players, even the star ones. So, he becomes ,21 again..

I guess if goverment retired people based on years of service and not age, all this lying will stop.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by bluefilm: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
neoclassical:

Stop Age falsification.

1 Like

Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Bendave01: 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
neoclassical:

No there won't be any problem . Which agency is that please ??
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
neoclassical:
Similar thing happened to me last 2 years, when salary started coming in, I got alert but could not withdraw. D bank requested I update my bvn. I wanted to use NIN but the correction was not done on time so I went for international passport which does not require NIN as of that time.

So u ve to begin the correction immediately, cos especially the NIN stuff cos now all other form of identification requires NIN, so go for it first. My NIN took 3 month to b corrected after application at their head office Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Blankstare(m): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
ShySteady:

In the short run, you may not be affected because the system will try to absorb your data and regularise any inconsistencies within a period of time. This gives rise to a long term problem which, when not handled properly will be a big problem for you.

If I were you, I'd start the process of regularising my information to be in tandem so as not to cause any future problems. First, get an affidavit to cover up the disparities, and approach either your bank or your Desk Officer (depending on where your exact information is).

Two years ago, some ci
vil servants lost salaries for some months because they refused to update their pension details. And if you're caught, you may be prosecuted in line with the Public Service Rules on falsification of information.

Be warned!

Boss... Sorry for digressing. Pls how much is take home pay level 08 of National Broadcasting commission... I need to know urgently
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by ifinger: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
neoclassical:

Multiple problem for you first just pray ur date on Ippis is further than that on bvn cos once u are 60 ur salary stop

When u go to claim ur pension that when they will tell u u are not same person

1 Like

Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by ifinger: 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
bluefilm:

Stop Age falsification.

Don't mind them
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by blesoh(f): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
They probably reduced their age
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by OgwuEgo: 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
No it won't but endeavour to ensure all your records tally.
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Germi9: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Na people wen utter their DOB na
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by OgwuEgo: 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
The Ippis date of birth can be changed, but you have to send your personal file along with the request to the OHCSF, I have seen people change it severally, but your case needs to have merit.
anataala:
The IPPS DOB can never be change so you must learn to be with it. My advise to you is change the DOB on your BVN to match IPPS own. The earliest you do that the better for you
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by OgwuEgo: 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Why do you want him to divulge where he works in public?
Bendave01:

No there won't be any problem . Which agency is that please ??
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by OgwuEgo: 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Verification of bvn?
faithfull18:
But they do verification from time to time, you can ask, your info should tally across board.
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
neoclassical:

If you submitted your BVN during capturing, no salary for you till they match. Happened to people I know. Your BVN is your main date of birth but you wan work till you waka you with walking stick. Go to bank for assistance, tip a staff or manager for adjustment.

1 Like

Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by josh6633: 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Appliance:

Similar thing happened to me last 2 years, when salary started coming in, I got alert but could not withdraw. D bank requested I update my bvn. I wanted to use NIN but the correction was not done on time so I went for international passport which does not require NIN as of that time.

So u ve to begin the correction immediately, cos especially the NIN stuff cos now all other form of identification requires NIN, so go for it first. My NIN took 3 month to b corrected after application at their head office Abuja.

What are those things that are required during IPPIS CAPTURING
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by bbeautylik(f): 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Sometimes it is from the banker imputing the BVN details... imagine me having the same birth year but different birth month.
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Donchieli: 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
No b fraud boss

Na FUND

KingDash:
that one na fraud oh
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Insight222: 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
neoclassical:

No! But make sure your primary Sch age is in alignment with whatever age you are claiming on your IPPIS.
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
neoclassical:

If you submitted your BVN during capturing, no salary for you till they match. Happened to people I know. Your BVN is your main date of birth but you wan work till you waka you with walking stick. Go to bank for assistance, tip a staff or manager for adjustment.

Modified: Bank can't help you, go to ippis for correction.
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by femi4: 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
neoclassical:
No, you can always update it anyway
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
TruthUntold:
If you just started out with FG, they won't pay sisi for your first 3 months, they won't refund neither, don't you have colleagues?
Salary starts after.
Bros, abeg come elaborate.
You mean all FG agencies don't pay first three months?
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ninisun:

Pls is it true that FG won't pay new employees until after three months?
Take for example, the capturing was done in August.
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Gboliwe: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

No be mistake. Na people wey dey reduce their age. Fraudsters all of them but they will complain the most about government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Foundries Limited Test / Top 7 Jobs That Didn’t Exist 10 Years Ago / Phillips Consulting Recruiting For A Telecommunications Industry - 16 Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.