Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Dating An Easy Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating An Easy Girl. (4007 Views)

Dating An Insecure Guy / Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love? / What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating An Easy Girl. by dealordea(m): 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2012
What are your guys thoughts on starting a relationship with the "easy girl"? I hate labeling like that, but it's the easiest way to describe what I mean (sociology major makes me pretty sympathetic to those stigmatized by labeling). They are emotionally not stable, they are insecure always.

a friend dated a couple of these , he learned is lesson.
Re: Dating An Easy Girl. by omega25red(m): 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2012
if i lived in an area with a so called "easy girl" i wouldn't date her but my mission would be to bust 4 nuts and keep it moving. Unfortunately the double standard of our society labels some girls as easy but chicks like that usually would have to leave town to find a man and when she comes to visit with the man everyone would laugh at dude for being with a girl that everyone has seen naked
Re: Dating An Easy Girl. by drnoel: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2012
whats this, the girls name calling day or what? No matter how fast I laid or unclad a girl I never called her easy or any other names. Funny but I don't think topics like this help at all.
Sometimes these things happen and the girls may just have been unlucky. I once knew a chick that was violated in her 1st and 2nd year in school cos she won  the school beauty pageant back 2 back. She never recovered from those experiences and just could neva keep her legs closed anymore. She became a love-addict and most of my hostel boys went thru her, boys 2 sets above me and also more than 3 sets below me also slept with her. It was bad enough cos she practically went around disvirgining year one boys, that was what she loved doing best. She also disvirgined a lot of guys I knew who came in as virgins in their year one.
Re: Dating An Easy Girl. by Mynd44: 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2012
How are you sure she is not just spreading HIV?
Re: Dating An Easy Girl. by drnoel: 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2012
Mynd_44:

How are you sure she is not just spreading HIV?
U mean how was I sure she wasn't just spreading HIV.
To tell the truth no one knew what her problem was. But then, some of the guys that slept with her then that I know now are now in their 30s and have their owns families. Besides this stuff happened in Uni say arnd 2001.
Re: Dating An Easy Girl. by omega25red(m): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2012
No matter how you put it there is always that one girl who people would always call easy. Though unfair but such is what people say. A girl who becomes promiscuous due to traumatic event such as rap@ needs help which of course is generally not available to the average citizen in Nigeria.

Funny thing is a much as the men would call the girl easy a lot of women would call her that too. Sexual liberation for women is still not where it should be yet.
Re: Dating An Easy Girl. by Mynd44: 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2012
drnoel:

U mean how was I sure she wasn't just spreading HIV.
To tell the truth no one knew what her problem was. But then, some of the guys that slept with her then that I know now are now in their 30s and have their owns families. Besides this stuff happened in Uni say arnd 2001.
Well she could be spreading HIV
Re: Dating An Easy Girl. by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2012
I inherently detest "easy" things, and this also covers "easy girls".
Re: Dating An Easy Girl. by Dynamique: 12:30am On Mar 03, 2012
No girl is easy jut that some r harder than others.
Re: Dating An Easy Girl. by Ranoscky(m): 12:49am On Mar 03, 2012
When they refuses, we start callin them all sorts of names. But, when they give in, we name them "easy."

We guys have problems. I think we should stop that nonsense already! A girl made it easy for u doesnt warrant one callin her 'easy' but, maybe there's this 'willin' spirit in her [at that moment] that made her give in. And i think that should be appreciated cos, if she decides to play her game, then, buy her latest BB, take her shoppin, give her money and yet, u wont even be priviledged to see her thighs, talkless of swimmin in her ocean of pride!
Re: Dating An Easy Girl. by Mynd44: 7:33am On Mar 03, 2012
^^^
Human beings don't naturally know what they want
Re: Dating An Easy Girl. by slimyem: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2012
when she makes you sweat and run around b4 you get it,you say she's fronting!
when she isnt into games and is being real,you call her easy!
what do you guys really want?
ugh!
Re: Dating An Easy Girl. by Flashaldrin(m): 11:00am On Mar 03, 2012
i dislike easy, childish, immature girls!! angry angry
i want to practice my romantic skills cool cool
Re: Dating An Easy Girl. by henryhemon(m): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2012
There's no excuse for being easy girl please!unfortunately most women are easy these days cuz of money.
Re: Dating An Easy Girl. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2012
She could be spreading dieases.
Re: Dating An Easy Girl. by drnoel: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2012
Ranoscky:

When they refuses, we start callin them all sorts of names. But, when they give in, we name them "easy."

We guys have problems. I think we should stop that nonsense already! A girl made it easy for u doesnt warrant one callin her 'easy' but, maybe there's this 'willin' spirit in her [at that moment] that made her give in. And i think that should be appreciated cos, if she decides to play her game, then, buy her latest BB, take her shoppin, give her money and yet, u wont even be priviledged to see her thighs, talkless of swimmin in her ocean of pride!

hear hear
Re: Dating An Easy Girl. by Mynd44: 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2012
Flashaldrin:

i dislike easy, childish, immature girls!! angry angry
i want to practice my romantic skills cool cool
Who dash monkey banana
Re: Dating An Easy Girl. by Advocator: 12:03am On Mar 04, 2012
People change. Easy guys, easy girls same thing.

I don't mind so long as she tranforms herself and start being a good girl.

(1) (Reply)

Photo-new Anti-jealousy Tablet For Both Men And Women / Why Men Will Always Ask You For Sex [photo] / Man Shocked By Responses After Putting Girlfriend Up For Sale On Ebay (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.