Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) (4411 Views)

Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) / UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by Cokahot: 7:32am On Oct 31, 2021
Since buhari came on board,I have been super careful
n when I had some financial issues backnin he days,it was then I knew I have no real friend.
Odoogu:

It's obvious you are been "too" careful, and life doesn't keep such tabs.
May God spare us from "frienimies". Or better keep a closed circle of friends built on trust.

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by Odoogu(m): 9:11am On Oct 31, 2021
Cokahot:
Since buhari came on board,I have been super careful
n when I had some financial issues backnin he days,it was then I knew I have no real friend.

cheesycheesy

Na una go miss Buhari pass oo.
Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by Depressed101: 9:11am On Oct 31, 2021
Cokahot:
Thats why I still alive,I don't fucking keep friends, I don't drink spirit in pub,I don't use plastic cups,I rather have a Cork nd my beer bottle with me,of cos with my asun by the side. I normally piss enuf b5 I embark on that drinking with few of ma niggis nd I don't exceed a bottle. The moment u get up to piss and leave your cup or bottle open or unfinished.. Hahaha. U dead
with your bear bottle they could still poison you.. The world is just too wicked

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by 999m0nikers: 9:21am On Oct 31, 2021
Gadafii:
Na why I like my self, one man mopol

To dey hang out with "friends" is very rare, I just do my thing low-key, if I feel I will feel lonely, I invite my babe home, I might not even go out again sef, I will be indoors sucking brezz

Friends are the new enemies
e no possible to dey this life without having friends
Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by 999m0nikers: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2021
HornyTave:
reason I dont have friends an hasn't been in any form of trouble.
my motto is stay away from me
Maybe That's why you're Always h0rny as your moniker says

(1) (2) (Reply)

See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War / Photo Of Kidnapper Lion Crying And Praising God In Church Before His Arrest / Exposed! New Method Used By Criminals To Steal Money From Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.