Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse (53552 Views)

Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? / Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Dereformer(m): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
KarinaLove:
After being wicked to your spouse, making her sad daily, cheating on her and making her feel worthless because she married you.

This is because in Africa you use "the African Man" stupid mentality, you now think she will forget all these bad treatments you were giving her back in Nigeria the moment she finds herself in a Country that favors women to an extent. I laugh in Russian. You are in for it.

I watched a video of how a Nigerian Nurse based in USA dealt with her so called Spouse and called the police on him.

Who knows, maybe the man was a monster to her when they were both in Nigeria.

Revenge is a Sweet Bitch darling. The Dice is still rolling.

Sometimes I pity women and what they go through in Nigeria all in the name of Marriage. I see them and I shed tears. Most Men carry this stupid mentality abroad with the mind of melting such to them over there. What you don't know is Women can endure. You think they will forget? I laugh grin

If I'm married to any of those Nigerian men ehn and you try all those nonsense you do in Nigeria in this new land (Abroad), I will make sure you understand the true meaning of the saying..."HELL HAS NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED"angry

See them ooooo
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by bezimo(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
ziondaughter247:

See this lowlife ooh! Which abroad you dey? India abi Bangladesh? I am talking about original abroad, UK, USA, Canada not your type. Anuohia. You go to another man's land and still be forming that you will mistreat your wife because you brought her over! You no dey shame? If visa officer no give you visa to India or Bangladesh, you still go dey your village oooh...Real men built their societies, that's why everyone desires to go there. But see the way African men are using abroad(another man's land ooh) to pose. There's really something wrong with the black man! Shameless lots

I lived in France for a while and now Canada for over 6 years and know first hand what the situation is regarding the disaster 9ja women have become who were brought over as wife..because you are a useless loser who haven't smelled plane doesn't mean I don't know what I am saying.

Look at this useless nonentithy talking about India Bangladesh...who goes there?..is that were you are..did you check my posts over the years to know where I live or you are just one of those noise making nuisances here defending the shitty trend that have come to be identified with 9ja women brought abroad as wives..

Real men built societies and the women did what..frying akara in the kitchen? been a liability to everyone around them like we see in 9ja..right? Get out of here..nonsense.Where I have been to by grace I am sure no one in your useless poverty decorated generation have smelled there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Dereformer(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Klass99:

Chineke!! cheesy

Acid don't make me laugh please.

Are you not familiar with Debrief's story on this forum?

She shared her personal story years ago and it invalidates what you've said here.

I will try and find a link to her husband's version of the story for you to see. I am coming

Please share the link.

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Klass99(f): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Dereformer(m): 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ndipe:
It is called honor killing not mercy killing. Mercy killing is another term for Euthanasia. Honor killing is rife in the Middle East and Asia.

Please explain Honor killing and mercy killing.
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Kiasa: 1:24am On Nov 11, 2021
abbey621:

You don't fear the man, you fear what he represents. You fear losing the comfort, losing the affection, you fear having a broken home. All these are valid fears when you have done something unthinkable like cheating, violence etc. Same goes for men, when they get caught cheating, they start fearing their wife's reaction, would she file for a divorce, report to parents, etc?

Nigerian men don't fear their Nigerian wives because they know she won't leave him when he cheats. The most she'll do is nag him and fight the side piece. grin
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by abbey621(m): 1:56am On Nov 11, 2021
Kiasa:

Nigerian men don't fear their Nigerian wives because they know she won't leave him when he cheats. The most shell do is nag him and fight the side piece. grin

Maybe before the year 2000 this was true but Nigerian women right now don dey para pass men. Dem go first finish you for social media and then deal with you spiritually or emotionally. She'll have you sleeping with one eye open and afraid of your own shadow grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Bifwoli: 2:01am On Nov 11, 2021
The only people who 'd regret going abroad with their spouse = the cheating type.

I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by ziondaughter247: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2021
bezimo:

I lived in France for a while and now Canada for over 6 years and know first hand what the situation is regarding the disaster 9ja women have become who were brought over as wife..because you are a useless loser who haven't smelled plane doesn't mean I don't know what I am saying.

Look at this useless nonentithy talking about India Bangladesh...who goes there?..is that were you are..did you check my posts over the years to know where I live or you are just one of those noise making nuisances here defending the shitty trend that have come to be identified with 9ja women brought abroad as wives..

Real men built societies and the women did what..frying akara in the kitchen? been a liability to everyone around them like we see in 9ja..right? Get out of here..nonsense.Where I have been to by grace I am sure no one in your useless poverty decorated generation have smelled there.

Why should i check your posts? Are you not a non-entity? Lmao, you are not even worthy to clean my shoes. Mumu
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 13, 2021
Even the ones who haven't smelt seme border are forming "scared". Wonders shall never end

4 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Exceed15: 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
WoundedLamb:
The truth is, there are thousands of couples living here without issues. Basing your conclusions on these few stories (normally narrated by mean who can't adapt to the system) is rather ridiculous cause marriages fail everywhere.

Again, if you take your time to follow up on this stories, you'd see they're mostly propagated by men who have refused to be realistic with thier expectations. Here, your wife works as much you as you do, how can you expect her to serve you the way Nigerian women with menial jobs serve thier husbands at home? How do you expect her to do all the house chores alone? You hit a lady and she reports you to the authorities, and then you start saying bringing a woman abroad is a terrible idea. What were you expecting? You cheat and you want her to stay put cause you brought her abroad? Please, just go and price slaves.

Ehn to avoid All these.. don't bring her over
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Exceed15: 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
bilulu:

you will hardly see women take men abroad, the moment they travel out they leave their men and move on and start dating those in her new environment, but if the man travel out, they will never want to leave the man, always blackmailing him with "I was with you when you had nothing and bla bla bla"..... anyway my wife will soon join me in Canada ��, ve seen a lot that worked out and mine won't be different

I pity you.. u no dey hear word
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Exceed15: 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
bezimo:

You should shut up..i have lived abroad for almost a decade and the stories here on how 9ja women leave their husband is a trend known by many..you can't come and talk thrash here at 9ja men because you presume the contributors to this topic live in 9ja..instead of recognizing the thrashy and dishonest way Nigerian wives now conduct themselves abroad and the need to do better..

Infact oil dey ur head..

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by pseudonomer: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
ednut1:
For every bad news there are more than 1000 married people enjoying their marriages abroad. Both men and women do all sort of rubbish abroad.
1. No house maid abroad, yet you allow your wife to work and do all chores alone. Some even demand for fresh food. Wont she divorce you after

2. Some men have been beating the wife from Nigeria, the day you slap her here she called police. Is it not justified

3. You cheat without shame, she con do you strong thing. Is she not justified

4. Some bring women abroad and tell her to use your account as salary account. Then you give her a fraction of her own salary o.

The law favours women too because for centuries men have had the advantage. The system corrupts them too, they hear things, see things at work places and lawyers working on commission bases plenty. A woman is entitled to your house after divorce especially if kids are involved, na you go leave. Child support and alimony too dey. Who no like free benefits

Abeg i don tire for man and woman matter hahaha

If your spouse cheat, you divorce or cheat back, you don’t have to lie to destroy him/her, it’s totally wrong.
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by WoundedLamb: 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
Exceed15:

Ehn to avoid All these.. don't bring her over

Lol... you know this is an old post, bro?

Well, your conclusion is not invalid. I see why you'd say that. But how does that really help anyone? If you don't bring your wife over, you'd still be doing your cooking, laundry, etc., without the comfort of a family (and according to most Nigerians I know, the western world is boring without a family). And a man who already doesn't have any problem doing those things normally wouldn't have an issue bringing someone over to share them with him. The men who complain are those who see all these as things only the women as meant to do. The issue is that these men bring their wives over with certain expectations. A man would see another man cleaning and say, "go and marry and stop all these nah". It's almost as if they see getting married as a way of escaping all home chores. When the woman then comes over and can't meet those expectations, issues set in. And these same men can't get married to white women cause they'd still have to share those tasks with them (don't mind those guys shouting "white women are the best". They are just fantasizing, lol).

Anyway, things are changing. The immigration system in most countries now favours academic competence/skill over money (either through education or the skilled worker program). For the education route, many men are now using their wives as primary applicants and then joining them later. This way, the man can start working on arrival while the woman is still in school. For the skilled worker program, anyone with more years of formal working experience and/or academic qualifications can be filed as the primary applicant and the other person's qualifications can be used to get more points. The beauty of these approaches is that nobody would feel they brought the other abroad and therefore entitled.

Happy new year, friend. May this year bring you closer to your dreams!

4 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by 2buffagain(m): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
samonak:

Baba that's no excuse, Must you live in London? You cease being a MAN the minute you abdicate your responsibilities for a woman, That's why God made you the HEAD of your family. Having that appendage in between your leg doesn't make you a man, it's the acceptance of responsibility that ensures that. Biblically, if you fail to provide for your family you're considered worse than an infidel, in my culture, if you're aware your wife is sleeping around and you don't confront her or condone her infidelity, the penalty is imminent death. Guy no be all money be money, besides, a lady loses respect for her man when she takes up the responsibility of catering for the home. Omo, prepare to the wash ur wife undies or worse case scenario na u she go de send to buy condom and wait outside in the harsh winter when she wan fvck her "clients" and also be prepared for premium disrespect from ur kids. Better Man up and stop being a SIMP.

I can see you are still a Nigerian in Nigeria, with backward thinking.

All these efulefus making noise about "washing wife undies".
Here, it is washing machine we use.
Any reasonable man who is not a divorce-bound idiot can put his wife's clothes along with his own in the machine while doing his laundry.

Your type will also be the ones where your wife is suffering and cramping while going through her period and you won't help out.

Be giving these female people small compassion.
These are the micro-things that build up resentment longterm.
Stop being clueless.

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by samonak(m): 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
2buffagain:

I can see you are still a Nigerian in Nigeria, with backward thinking.

All these efulefus making noise about "washing wife undies".
Here, it is washing machine we use.
Any reasonable man who is not a divorce-bound idiot can put his wife's clothes along with his own in the machine while doing his laundry.

Your type will also be the ones where your wife is suffering and cramping while going through her period and you won't help out.

Be giving these female people small compassion.
These are the micro-things that build up resentment longterm.
Stop being clueless.

To be frank, a goat has a higher IQ than you. Where in my write up did you hear me mention any thing about sharing house hold chores or responsibilities with a woman making you less of a man? In fact if u refuse to help in sharing the house hold duties with the woman claiming " Alpha male" you cease being a husband and become a tyrant. The point I am trying to say is when men like you, leave everything thing for their wives to do including putting food on the table and taking care of the kids. As a MAN God has given you the sole responsibility of being the head of the family and charting the course the family is to take. Helping your wife with some chores doesn't make u less of a man, it is when you allow her take over your responsibilities that's the issue. Better read very well before spewing thrash. Na so una go de fail exams. Ode
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by bilulu(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
Exceed15:

I pity you.. u no dey hear word
Oga why u dey pity me?
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Exceed15: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Lol... you know this is an old post, bro?

Well, your conclusion is not invalid. I see why you'd say that. But how does that really help anyone? If you don't bring your wife over, you'd still be doing your cooking, laundry, etc., without the comfort of a family (and according to most Nigerians I know, the western world is boring without a family). And a man who already doesn't have any problem doing those things normally wouldn't have an issue bringing someone over to share them with him. The men who complain are those who see all these as things only the women as meant to do. The issue is that these men bring their wives over with certain expectations. A man would see another man cleaning and say, "go and marry and stop all these nah". It's almost as if they see getting married as a way of escaping all home chores. When the woman then comes over and can't meet those expectations, issues set in. And these same men can't get married to white women cause they'd still have to share those tasks with them (don't mind those guys shouting "white women are the best". They are just fantasizing, lol).

Anyway, things are changing. The immigration system in most countries now favours academic competence/skill over money (either through education or the skilled worker program). For the education route, many men are now using their wives as primary applicants and then joining them later. This way, the man can start working on arrival while the woman is still in school. For the skilled worker program, anyone with more years of formal working experience and/or academic qualifications can be filed as the primary applicant and the other person's qualifications can be used to get more points. The beauty of these approaches is that nobody would feel they brought the other abroad and therefore entitled.

Happy new year, friend. May this year bring you closer to your dreams!

Amen
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Oloniyan(m): 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
Klass99:

Chineke!! cheesy

Acid don't make me laugh please.

Are you not familiar with Debrief's story on this forum?

She shared her personal story years ago and it invalidates what you've said here.

I will try and find a link to her husband's version of the story for you to see. I am coming

Ma'm I'd love to read the wife's version if i can see the link.
thanks
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Klass99(f): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by adetayoonas(m): 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ndipe:
The law here in America sometimes can be anti-male. A married woman has a child out of wedlock and despite DNA test ruling out the man as the biological father of the child, the law will still insist that he pays child support to the child or risk going to jail.

That's a cruel law
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Ndipe(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by kaymart: 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
tyup:

Nothing will happen to Aaronsrod, Nigga has done nothing wrong
Nothing wrong?
He killed her and u say "nothing wrong"?
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Mandela887(m): 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
suzyberry:
So what happens if it is the woman that did the taking of the man abroad and the man still dey misbehave?
98% of women never take men abroad.... Any woman that brings a man abroad that means she is getting old & no one is ready to marry her in that abroad she is living
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by 1Sharon(f): 6:42am On Mar 24, 2022
kaymart:

Nothing wrong?
He killed her and u say "nothing wrong"?

If only you knew grin
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by kaymart: 6:45am On Mar 24, 2022
1Sharon:

If only you knew grin
Pls, tell me what I don't know....
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Aaronsrod:

I have read this Bible passages.

Genesis 2:18. It states that woman is a companion, a helper, a 'helpmeet' - that is to say a servant to man. Not an equal!

But the Holy Spirit is also a helper. Does it mean He is your servant?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by adubam(m): 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
nenyewrites:

But the Holy Spirit is also a helper. Does it mean He is your servant?

He's a superior helper
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
adubam:

He's a superior helper

Superior servant?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fire Guts Lagos Blue Rail Station / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) / Taxify Driver's 8 Rules For Ladies Before Entering His Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.