Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Why Is Tiwa Savage Yet To Arrest Or Sue Her Blackmailer? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is Tiwa Savage Yet To Arrest Or Sue Her Blackmailer? (35841 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) / Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Tiwa Savage Yet To Arrest Or Sue Her Blackmailer? by Emmanuelagent: 9:53am On Nov 02, 2021
kingxsamz:

It's funny how most people on the first page didn't think about this. People are just doing 'follow follow', commenting rubbish.
She didn't mentioned in her interview that she involved the police, anyone can be tracked online whether you revealed your identity or not, maybe those in the first page, knows more than you
Re: Why Is Tiwa Savage Yet To Arrest Or Sue Her Blackmailer? by nairamaniac: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
Emmanuelagent:
proceed to blackmail by emailing her management? Anyone can be tracked online

That not true at all all at all.

I can create an email from anywhere and send the mail from a public cyber cafe.

Not from my personal phone or personal computer.

U can only track me if I use my personal phone or computer to send the mail.

Also, if I use my personal phone/computer and mask it up with a hotspot that's not mine, what you would detect are the ISP of the HOTspot i connected my WIFI to, especially if I have a strong VPN working on my phone/computer.

How do u agree or disagree to these, let's learn.

How do you proceed to agree or disagree?.
Re: Why Is Tiwa Savage Yet To Arrest Or Sue Her Blackmailer? by Emmanuelagent: 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
nairamaniac:

That not true at all all at all.

I can create an email from anywhere and send the mail from a public cyber cafe.

Not from my personal phone or personal computer.

U can only track me if I use my personal phone or computer to send the mail.

Also, if I use my personal phone/computer and mask it up with a hotspot that's not mine, what you would detect are the ISP of the HOTspot i connected my WIFI to, especially if I have a strong VPN working on my phone/computer.

How do u agree or disagree to these, let's learn.

How do you proceed to agree or disagree?.
we all know due to the availability of internet to everyone that, there is nothing like Public cyber cafe anymore, if there is, it will be in rural areas, even with all you mentioned, she never said, the police are handling the matter in her first interview about it, she only said we should be ready for her sex tape, is likely she didn't involve them, her management should have handled it better
Re: Why Is Tiwa Savage Yet To Arrest Or Sue Her Blackmailer? by nairamaniac: 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Emmanuelagent:
we all know due to the availability of internet to everyone that, there is nothing like Public cyber cafe anymore, if there is, it will be in rural areas, even with all you mentioned, she never said, the police are handling the matter in her first interview about it, she only said we should be ready for her sex tape, is likely she didn't involve them, her management should have handled it better

Sir, almost all those business centres that do documentations, photocopy, printing also send those documents thru emails.

They may not have 10 to 30 systems available for customers to sit on and send mails. But they have one or two systems you can still send mails thru if ur work demands it.

The point I'm making to you is that there *you got it wrong by saying ANYONE CAN BE TRACKED ONLINE*.

First understand you got that wrong, so we proceed from there.

Even Kingxsams has asked you if she told you that she knows her blackmailer.

U amswered him that ANYONE Can be tracked online.

Are you for real??

You even referenced the good luck incident.

That man may have used his own registered fon or registered computer.
Thru your IMEI u can be tracked.

But use another person's or computer.

Or a combination of a strong VPN under a third-party HOTSPOT, U would never be traced.

How do u think serious kidnapppers/terrorist communicated with governments??

Just admit where u are wrong first, so we may both learn and continue from there.

Thanks!
Re: Why Is Tiwa Savage Yet To Arrest Or Sue Her Blackmailer? by nairamaniac: 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
Emmanuelagent:

In as much as she never said the police are handling the matter, did she say or tell you(secretly) that she knows are blackmailers?
Re: Why Is Tiwa Savage Yet To Arrest Or Sue Her Blackmailer? by nairamaniac: 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
kingxsamz:

It's funny how most people on the first page didn't think about this. People are just doing 'follow follow', commenting rubbish.

I just tire for them.

It's like they don't know the meaning of blackmailer, but they are too ashamed to ask here on the forum.
Re: Why Is Tiwa Savage Yet To Arrest Or Sue Her Blackmailer? by Emmanuelagent: 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
nairamaniac:

Sir, almost all those business centres that do documentations, photocopy, printing also send those documents thru emails.

They may not have 10 to 30 systems available for customers to sit on and send mails. But they have one or two systems you can still send mails thru if ur work demands it.

The point I'm making to you is that there *you got it wrong by saying ANYONE CAN BE TRACKED ONLINE*.

First understand you got that wrong, so we proceed from there.

Even Kingxsams has asked you if she told you that she knows her blackmailer.

U amswered him that ANYONE Can be tracked online.

Are you for real??

You even referenced the good luck incident.

That man may have used his own registered fon or registered computer.
Thru your IMEI u can be tracked.

But use another person's or computer.

Or a combination of a strong VPN under a third-party HOTSPOT, U would never be traced.

How do u think serious kidnapppers/terrorist communicated with governments??

Just admit where u are wrong first, so we may both learn and continue from there.

Thanks!
How are we sure that the person did exactly what you specify? you may be right, i may be wrong, but anyone that can do what you mentioned is probably a professional blackmailer unlike the girl that was traced and arrested, i still maintained that anyone can be tracked online, i remembered a 16 years old boy that hacked the twitter account of bill gates and some other big American celebrities scammed millions of people through bitcoin, the boy was later tracked by FBI, so am still right
Re: Why Is Tiwa Savage Yet To Arrest Or Sue Her Blackmailer? by nairamaniac: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Emmanuelagent:

How are we sure that the person did exactly what you specify? you may be right, i may be wrong, but anyone that can do what you mentioned is probably a professional blackmailer unlike the girl that was traced and arrested, i still maintained that anyone can be tracked online, i remembered a 16 years old boy that hacked the twitter account of bill gates and some other big American celebrities scammed millions of people through bitcoin, the boy was later tracked by FBI, so am still right

U are a wonderful person.

And quite stubborn in arguments.

Did I tell you that the person did exactly any of what I specified?

I only gave u 2examples out of several possibilities?

Pls answer this: DID I TELL YOU THAT THE PERSON DID EITHER OF WHAT I SPECIFIED?

U have a way of evading points as if they are paying us money here for who would win arguments.
That's not very good for your own gud.

Is there anything like A PROFESSIONAL BLACKMAILER?

In most cases, blackmailers take advantage of opportunities that come to their hands.

U say it as if there is a UNIVERSITY Whereby they train Blackmailers to PHD level.

Don't worry, no one would flog you here if you admit you were wrong to have even brought up this topic, becos TIWA Never told you she knows her blackmailer.

And there is still a possibility for a cyber blackmailer to operate without being traced/caught.

Did you here about the FAPPENING SCANDAL of like 8years ago?

When a hacker hacked into APPLE ICLOUD?
Extracted so many nude private photoes of celebrities.

Till now, even Apple cudnt fish him out. Till now so.

For the fact that they caught that boy who hacked into Twitter account doesn't mean that all hackers or cyber blackmailers MUST be caught.

Habba, take it easy naaaaa.

U should be smarter that this bro.
Re: Why Is Tiwa Savage Yet To Arrest Or Sue Her Blackmailer? by nairamaniac: 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
Emmanuelagent:
She didn't mentioned in her interview that she involved the police, anyone can be tracked online whether you revealed your identity or not, maybe those in the first page, knows more than you

I wonder why u quoted this as a reply to Kingsamz.

Did kingsamz say *she mentioned in her interview that she involved the police*?

Have you finally agreed now that: NOT ANYONE CAN BE TRACKED?

Just humbly accept this lesson so we both can learn more from ourselves and others here on this forum.

Wonders shall never end!

It doesn't make u less of a Man to admit when you were wrong in reasoning.

Can happen to anyone
Re: Why Is Tiwa Savage Yet To Arrest Or Sue Her Blackmailer? by nairamaniac: 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
femi4:
Case is in court already.... Welcome to earth

The case is in court?

Pls where did u get this info from?
Re: Why Is Tiwa Savage Yet To Arrest Or Sue Her Blackmailer? by Emmanuelagent: 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
grin grin
nairamaniac:

U are a wonderful person.

And quite stubborn in arguments.

Did I tell you that the person did exactly any of what I specified?

I only gave u 2examples out of several possibilities?

Pls answer this: DID I TELL YOU THAT THE PERSON DID EITHER OF WHAT I SPECIFIED?

U have a way of evading points as if they are paying us money here for who would win arguments.
That's not very good for your own gud.

Is there anything like A PROFESSIONAL BLACKMAILER?

In most cases, blackmailers take advantage of opportunities that come to their hands.

U say it as if there is a UNIVERSITY Whereby they train Blackmailers to PHD level.

Don't worry, no one would flog you here if you admit you were wrong to have even brought up this topic, becos TIWA Never told you she knows her blackmailer.

And there is still a possibility for a cyber blackmailer to operate without being traced/caught.

Did you here about the FAPPENING SCANDAL of like 8years ago?

When a hacker hacked into APPLE ICLOUD?
Extracted so many nude private photoes of celebrities.

Till now, even Apple cudnt fish him out. Till now so.

For the fact that they caught that boy who hacked into Twitter account doesn't mean that all hackers or cyber blackmailers MUST be caught.

Habba, take it easy naaaaa.

U should be smarter that this bro.
you are now complicating yourself, so you are not sure whether the person did all that you mentioned, if then he can be traced cheesy cheesy , buh not everyone is that smart grin , boss let's end it here, i admit, am wrong
Re: Why Is Tiwa Savage Yet To Arrest Or Sue Her Blackmailer? by nairamaniac: 6:37am On Nov 03, 2021
Emmanuelagent:
grin grin you are now complicating yourself, [b]so you are not sure [/b]whether the person did all that you mentioned, if then he can be traced cheesy cheesy , buh not everyone is that smart grin , boss let's end it here, i admit, am wrong

I am not meant to be sure.
I can only show u possibilities I am aware of, while other may be aware of other possibilities beyond mine.

And my possibilities alone shows you are very very wrong to have said/thot anyone can be caught or tracked if he/she blackmailed someone thru email.

Besides Tiwa actually made it clear it was a Someone(unidentified) that attempted the blackmail on her thru her management.

Anyone can reach these artist thru their management-teams.

Try to be expansive in your reasonings.

Leave room to learn as easily as possible.

No one knows it all(I inclusive).

For the fact that the people in the first page of your topic rushed to do follow follow to comment and the modes pushed it to front page doesn't change the fact that end of the day, your TOPIC wasn't berift of intelligence.

You are yet to answer if you ever heard about the incident of someone who hacked into APPLE ICLOUD and the scandal was termed THE FAPPENING?

Go and do your research on Google.

Till now, All mighty apple cudnt get the so called hacker/blackmailer.

That's all mighty apple, but meanwhile u say you from nairaland can track anybody they his email.

SHAKING MY HEAD FOR YOU.
Re: Why Is Tiwa Savage Yet To Arrest Or Sue Her Blackmailer? by nairamaniac: 6:49am On Nov 03, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Cos no blackmailer go'n reveal their identity unless they dumb.

She most likely would have been asked to pay in bitcoin or something.

Well she did not pay, she go'n have to deal with her sex video roaming the internet.

Jam Jam go hear am from boys o. Them go use that shit taunt am. I hope he got gangster in his blood.

I said what I said.

The op played a fast one on the modes that pushed this to front page.
The modes never knew they were pushing a topic to front page from someone who doesn't know that a blackmailer can indeed mask his identity from security forces.

And all the people that rushed to comment no really get sense.

How would tiwa had sued her blackmailer when there was difficulty in identifying his identity/location?
Re: Why Is Tiwa Savage Yet To Arrest Or Sue Her Blackmailer? by Emmanuelagent: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2021
nairamaniac:

The op played a fast one on the modes that pushed this to front page.
The modes never knew they were pushing a topic to front page from someone who doesn't know that a blackmailer can indeed mask his identity from security forces.

And all the people that rushed to comment no really get sense.

How would tiwa had sued her blackmailer when there was difficulty in identifying his identity/location?
Maybe, there was no blackmailer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout Bobrisky's New Hairstyle / Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha / Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.