Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? (2016 Views)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / Is It Wrong To Use A Golddigger For Ritual??... Asking For A Friend / The Difference Between A Prostitute, Slayqueen & Golddigger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? by Laturuturu: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2021
Ramson Noah later Bleep up for part 2. He come go give Genevieve belle
The movie is very very interesting. I don watch am tire.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? by Greenerie(f): 10:12am On Oct 31, 2021
[Thank you so much sir for ur mature reply.honestly,the personal battle I was fighting then was spirit husband.very wicked stubborn one.i knew they will attack him if I accepted him then.it would affect him.I didn't want an innocent man to come and suffer because of me.

Yes,right now I feel so guilty for wat happened to him. I felt that I contributed by pushing him away...it's amazing how just one decision,one seemly harmless decision years back changed everything.

I shiver at the thought of leaving him.the thought he may commit suicide has crossed my mind several times.im helping him.i took him for prayers.

uote author=slickycee post=107207788]
OP you can't save an addict o

Don't try it, before you get yourself into co addiction .

Let him get professional help !!!

Don't ever participate in his addiction cycle.

But you see yourself,
The decision you took how many years ago , look at where it has landed you.

It's not your fault , he went with the gold digger, but you know that if you had been in this man life things wouldn't have been bad.

You were bust fighting personal battles, when this man was ready for you.

Now you're ready and he is fighting is battles.

This life we all need each other, abandoning people or letting them go because of our personal problems is a foolish thing to do, because God brings people for reasons , and we should always allow the will of God to prevail over our personal will.

OP it's not your fault what happened to him, but this life we can't really cheat fate

If you guys were meant to be together, then so be it

My advice is , let him get professional help

The way you prayed yourself out of your personal problems that year, also start praying for him like that..

He may just be your twin flame who would always be brought back to you.

We always choose our life partners, the one we would marry, but our soulmates and those we share deep bonds with

It's God that chooses that one.

You can also reject him a second time and perhaps he would now commit suicide

About the Ex.

Don't worry about her.
The man has come back to his senses

And if you guys are truly soul mates, then there's no relationship or connection that you would ever share with anyone would be as deep as the one you'll share with him
If you guys are meant to be, OP forget no body can come in between you guys
Unless someone walks away.
Fear not

Help him and give him time.

But please let's all learn our lessons.

The ball is in your court.
You're expected to help him tho.

All the best [/quote]
Re: Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? by Greenerie(f): 10:46am On Oct 31, 2021
[She is trying to fight us spiritually.quote author=Kobojunkie post=107205182]1. You say he is an alcoholic, is he already in treatment or is he still reeling in depression over his failures? He should seek treatment and begin working on "coming back" from the ordeal.. undecided

2. You can always to marriage provided he makes significant process on 1 above. undecided

3. The woman dey work for Europe too? I taught he left her over in South Africa or did I miss something? undecided

4. As for the ex, there is a reason why she is an ex and you both should endeavor to keep her exed out of your lives and personals. undecided[/quote]
Re: Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? by tchidi066(f): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2021
All i can say is you contributed to the state he is today, you can help him fix his life back, it's up to you, and if you are a genuine Christian, you shouldn't be afraid of the so called diabolical ex wife...
Re: Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
Run!
Re: Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
Run!you deserve better.Abi na you suffer pass?
Re: Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? by bepositive11: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Greenerie:

OP, pity is not love

If you really care about him, allow him to help himself and build himself back up

It's easy to him as a victim and the ex wife as the vilan, but that man is not innocent. He chose that woman. He chose to marry her. He chose to stay with her and put up with her BS

Pity is not love. Let him help himself. If he cannot get to a point where you feel that he is worthy of you as his life partner, let him go
Re: Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? by luvmijeje(f): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
The guy came back after six years to tell you a cock and bull story and you believed him. Do you know anyone close to him who can confirm this story?

Do you want to know the true worth of a man? The true worth of a man is unveil in the midst of challenges. Life came at him and he failed to take responsibility. When life came for you, you didn't abscond from personal responsibility. What do I mean. This is you.

I said to myself "just be patient,let me solve my challenges so when a man comes in he wont have to carry any crushing heavy burden" .So I pushed him away.

But when life came for him, he blamed his ex-wife. You want to marry a man who refused to see that failures still stops at his table. I wish you best of luck.
Re: Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
after watching movie u start imagining stuff

Exactly, Whoever believes this story is naive.
Re: Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
Greenerie:
She is trying to fight us spiritually
And what is your evidence of this accusation you make against her? undecided
Re: Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? by Kobojunkie: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
iLoveYouToo:
Ex that she never dated o, where is the ‘Ex’ coming from?
So long the man don leave the ex, na past be that. undecided
Re: Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
tchidi066:
All i can say is you contributed to the state he is today, you can help him fix his life back, it's up to you, and if you are a genuine Christian, you shouldn't be afraid of the so called diabolical ex wife...
Nobody can fix anyone else!

The man has to want to and chose to fix himself up with or without aid from her. She can chose to help or watch him do it for himself. It is her risk to take. undecided
Re: Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? by Greenerie(f): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2021
[When he divorced,she swore to deal with him,that she will make sure he never finds happiness.and in my dreams especially around midnight,I keep seeing a woman fighting me, sometimes she turns into a cow and different animals.please,Kobo,help me move this to front page.

anquote=Kobojunkie t=107222091] And what is your evidence of this accusation you make against her? undecided[/quote]
Re: Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? by Kobojunkie: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2021
Greenerie:
[When he divorced,she swore to deal with him,that she will make sure he never finds happiness.and in my dreams especially around midnight,I keep seeing a woman fighting me, sometimes she turns into a cow and different animals.
Have you considered going to see a psychiatrist for help with this? This since it seems you believe the woman laid a curse on the man and somehow that curse is now on you. undecided
Re: Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? by Greenerie(f): 8:58am On Nov 01, 2021
[Noo,it's not psychiatrist.its spiritual battle.its been confirmed by my pastors..quoteor=Kobojunkie post=107234503] Have you considered going to see a psychiatrist for help with this? This since it seems you believe the woman laid a curse on the man and somehow that curse is now on you. undecided[/quote]
Re: Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? by Kobojunkie: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2021
Greenerie:
[Noo,it's not psychiatrist.its spiritual battle.its been confirmed by my pastors..
Spiritual battle confirmed by your pastor? Then why are you here asking us for help when you have a pastor telling you what is it instead? undecided.

You should go ask your pastor how it should turn out for you and the guy then since he already has you roped into believing the man's ex is in a spiritual battle with you whom she has never met and probably does not give a damn about. undecided
Re: Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? by Greenerie(f): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2021
[I don't understand,are you supporting the ex wife ? It's been revealed ,confirmed,me I know it's her behind all this.some people are just very wicked. I came here because input from others was needed.ure not being helpful right now,I'm tired of replying.

uoteornkie post=107234708] Spiritual battle confirmed by your pastor? Then why are you here asking us for help when you have a pastor telling you what is it instead? undecided.

You should go ask your pastor how it should turn out for you and the guy then since he already has you roped into believing the man's ex is in a spiritual battle with you whom she has never met and probably does not give a damn about. undecided[/quote]
Re: Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? by Kobojunkie: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2021
Greenerie:

I don't understand,are you supporting the ex wife ? It's been revealed ,confirmed,me I know it's her behind all this.some people are just very wicked. I came here because input from others was needed.ure not being helpful right now,I'm tired of replying.
How can I support someone who has nothing to do with you and this? undecided

It's all been confirmed by whom? Your babalawo of a pastor? Or a professional psychiatrist? undecided

She is behind all what exactly? You are here putting all blame on a woman who is 1000s of miles away, and the only thing you have to back these accusations you make against her are what seem like delusions of grandeur or dreams you claim you keep having, and your babalawo's words. Are you being real at all? undecided

See, I know and believe in God but all you keep trying to weave does not make sense at all. And it is made even worse by the fact that you consult a babalawo(pastor) too. undecided
Re: Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? by Greenerie(f): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2021
[hmmm.I don't have strength to reply u again.gosh.
quote author=Kobojunkie post=107235826] How can I support someone who has nothing to do with you and this? undecided

It's all been confirmed by whom? Your babalawo of a pastor? Or a professional psychiatrist? undecided

She is behind all what exactly? You are here putting all blame on a woman who is 1000s of miles away, and the only thing you have to back these accusations you make against her are what seem like delusions of grandeur or dreams you claim you keep having, and your babalawo's words. Are you being real at all? undecided

See, I know and believe in God but all you keep trying to weave does not make sense at all. And it is made even worse by the fact that you consult a babalawo(pastor) too. undecided[/quote]
Re: Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? by Kobojunkie: 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
Greenerie:
hmmm.I don't have strength to reply u again.gosh.
I think it may be best you stay away from this man and his personal issues, at least until you are able to properly and safely detach yourself from it. undecided

Please try go get professional help- absolutely no more babalawos(pastors) so you can empty your mind of all the hogwash you have taken on either out of fear or assumed importance. undecided

If God is who want to believe in, then believe in God and follow God alone , not so-called men of god who are liars out to steal, kill and destroy your life. undecided
Re: Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? by OgwuEgo: 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
Who be the fine girl on your dp, she goes well, I go like work with her, we dey the same city.
tchidi066:
Re: Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? by Greenerie(f): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
[because it's genuine love,not love cos of money...
quote author=africandictator post=107207740]You have just destroyed a simps by with your Shakara. Leave that simp alone or better still get him some psychological help if you can afford him. It's crazy that you still love him now when he is broke and crazy, women are strange. Hope you are not considering him now because there are no options left? Because that's a poor decision. [/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed / Why Am I Seeing My First Teenage Boyfriend In My Dream? / I'm On The Verge Of Committing Suicide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.