Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed (2016 Views)

I Am Somewhat Disturbed With New Levels Of Nudity In Latest Nollywood Movies / I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) / Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by Wizzy13: 6:15am On Jan 29, 2022
Nairalanders please help a brother.

Recently i have being suspecting my girlfriend to be having affairs
with another guy.

Since i met her she told me no sex till when we are in courtship stage and planning for marriage, which i accepted her wish because of how i love her and really want to make eternity with her.

But now i have being suspecting her of having sex with her male friend cos i came across a silly chat she had with him on her phone when she was in the bathroom, After she was done bathing I confronted her but she told me that there is nothing there, i didn't talk to her for 3weeks bt she came back begging that she did nothing,
she was crying, cos of how i love her take her back.

This night i just had a dream, in my dream i was going to see her at her place, lo and behold, she was having sex with two guys and i woke up immediately and since then i couldn't sleep again,
there are many thoughts runing through my mind.

Pls what should i do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by idongesit88: 6:17am On Jan 29, 2022
My advice? Take REDPILL and do the needful.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by lifenajeje(m): 6:18am On Jan 29, 2022
Put ur head to good use..
Stop following ur heart

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by Sonnobax15(m): 6:22am On Jan 29, 2022
grin
Your would-be fiancee abi na your would-be wife, having two-some in your dream? cheesy. I wonder why you no dey hustle for cinema companies grin

Well,it might be a result of your imagination, simply because you've been suspecting her already...Or maybe na your ancestors dey try show you small advertisement of the movie you wanna involve yourself in shocked

Op, I'll advise you to sit her fvcking asss down,and tell her about your dream...Her facial expressions alone should be enough for a smart nigha man to know whether na only you dey chop her pot of beans or you dey share am with another sharp shooter tongue

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:24am On Jan 29, 2022
Dream.. grin
You suspected her of cheating right?you started thinking too much about it right?

Then you went to bed with it on your mind?what happens your imagination and thoughts start taking place..that's what a dream is nothing serious aiit..

At this moment you can be easily manipulated cos your mind is already focused on negativity..

Dream are your brain creation and events created in the psychic inner dimension which take place when you are unconscious(sleeping)..

What you need is to distract yourself from focusing on her bad side..

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by Kobicove(m): 6:25am On Jan 29, 2022
Do you want to break up with her because a what you saw on her phone or because of the dream you had?
Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by flexydote(m): 6:27am On Jan 29, 2022
You have been thinking alot about your girl cheating so you finally dreamt of it.

Not a big deal.

Just check well in the natural realm and if you suspect any hanky panky then stop the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by Ryda(m): 6:29am On Jan 29, 2022
Why hurriedly jump into conclusion when you can continue with the investigation you already started.

You've showed her your weak side already, it's your cross carry it!.

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by shilenji(m): 6:31am On Jan 29, 2022
''The brain and the heart don't go hand in hand,you must choose one to follow''- shilenji
Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by Candidlady: 6:57am On Jan 29, 2022
So this is what is giving you sleepless night?

Na wa o
Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by philcz(m): 7:03am On Jan 29, 2022
grin grin Your mumu never do? 70 years old man.

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by Truvelisback(m): 7:16am On Jan 29, 2022
Wizzy13:

with another guy.

Since i met her she told me no sex till when we are in courtship stage and planning for marriage, which i accepted her wish because of how i love her and really want to make eternity with her.

But now i have being suspecting her of having sex with her male friend cos i came across a silly chat she had with him on her phone when she was in the bathroom, After she was done bathing I confronted her but she told me that there is nothing there, i didn't talk to her for 3weeks bt she came back begging that she did nothing,

This night i just had a dream, in my dream i was going to see her at her place, lo and behold, she was having sex with two guys and i woke up immediately and since then i couldn't sleep again,

Pls what should i do

Just keep ur watch on her. Note: A girl may be crying or shedding tears and still be lying to u. However, i did not conclude that she is cheating on.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by Oluwaice1(m): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2022
Forget about it so you can make eternity with her.
Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by MufasaLion: 7:46am On Jan 29, 2022
It's all up to you, but it's wrong for a lady that's about to marry to be flirting with other men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by Brainard22: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2022
She belongs to the streets.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by helinues: 8:35am On Jan 29, 2022
Suspecting mean speculating..
Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by Boogyman557: 8:47am On Jan 29, 2022
Holly Gram cool

waiting I one CAPRISUN 4 dis MATTERZ now..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by otis3(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2022
Don't tell her about the dream...just pray to God for a clearer dream to validate the dream....if you tell her about the dream, your dream gift will forever be blind
Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by Itohanmiwa: 8:56am On Jan 29, 2022
Bro that your dream is just your subconscious way of knowing your babe is just being brutal denying you access to the pot but others are pounding it hard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by delzbaba(m): 9:06am On Jan 29, 2022
My brother your spiritual consciousness is trying to tell you something, probably because you have been honest and sincere with her, my verdict is she's cheating dreams don't lie

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by frozen70(f): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2022
Wizzy13:

with another guy.

Pls what should i do

Well I read where she said no sex till you guys starts courting, so meaning you don't have control over your relationship

I only appreciate a no sex relationship when and if a woman is a Virgin

Men should wise up because the opposite sex will want to be on top of her game

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by ashawopikin(m): 11:35am On Jan 29, 2022
Wizzy13:

with another guy.

Pls what should i do

op no go give yourself heart attack on top woman o
Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by Bignuell(m): 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
You see that dream, don't call it bluff, it is everything you needed. God sef no want make you waste your time. Cut her off and move on with your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by Wizzy13: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Bignuell:
You see that dream, don't call it bluff, it is everything you needed. God sef no want make you waste your time. Cut her off and move on with your life

thanks
Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by Danjikanbauchi: 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
Better use her for ritual now ooo
Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by yuping(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
undecided SMH
Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by Nyascobar1414: 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
@Op your acclaimed gf is not a virgin, and seh told you no sex and you accepted... Okay, for those period of time till courtship who will be drilling the coochie?...

Do you think a girl that has been bleeped so many times can go celibate again for 1 month, 1 week,2 weeks?

Once a young girl has been disvirgined she can never and will never go chaste again...
And I hope she is still in her wh*ring stage (18-28)...

Once a good girl goes bad she can never be good again...

Redpill and yanga dey wete gv you
Re: Can This Be True? Am Really Disturbed by Nicepoker(m): 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
Op focus on something important. Put all these vagina creatures in your forgone alternative list.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better? Sex On The Couch, Table, Chair Or King Size Bed? / I'm On The Verge Of Committing Suicide. / French Journalist: News Of Hakimi Transferring Assets To Mother Are Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.