Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,075 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) (7621 Views)

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes / My Traditional Marriage Photo / Drama In Congo: Lady Finally Run Away From Ugly Husband After Marriage (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by Kobojunkie: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Lol, I'm #TeamV o.

Lol. Chief chief, you are a virgin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by frozen70(f): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
siofra:
Sorry but I can't imagine this kind of life.

Women are suffering. How can we be chopping only one kind of soup in the name of marriage

Women don't see such as suffering, women are by nature faithful like pigeon, they are supposed to know one man and remain faithful to such men as a mark of respect to the man

But the way things are, every thing has gone haywire

They just want to exploir
Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by hahn(m): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
siofra:

Women are suffering. How can we be chopping only one kind of soup in the name of marriage

So you sef dey chop prick with the "m" next to your moniker? undecided
Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by Bahamas95(m): 12:13am On Nov 01, 2021
revived:

The thought of banging after my wife child birth dae always worry me
No need to be worried, it will go back to it's original size after sometime.....I have banged single mothers before, their kondus were still intact.

1 Like

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by bepositive11: 1:44am On Nov 01, 2021
placeofallure:

I understand you and I can relate.

My hubby prefers I hang around him, just anywhere close when he's busy with a project. We may not necessarily talk or touch or anything, He says my presence is good for inspiration.

For me, I like him to touch me whenever I'm sick or feel a pain or ache in any part of my body. He should just place his hand on the spot, the pain reduces greatly or disappear, I may even sleep from there.

That's nothing but deep connection.

That's beautiful. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by femi4: 4:21am On Nov 01, 2021
siofra:

Yinmu
An average woman don't mind SAME penis forever
Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by Bigpapi: 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
siofra:

U can never shame the shameless...tueh
Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Please, it's 2021 not 1901. If one d*ck forever is not good for you, divorce or better cheat. Who gives a f*ck?? Are we your husband(s)

@chiefsosa
You seems to know a lot about the kitty grin grin

Hakhakhakhakhak
Na my student im be. E still dey learn sha.
How have you been na! grin
Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Hakhakhakhakhak
Na my student im be. E still dey learn sha.
How have you been na! grin

I'm good.

You must be a good teacher the way chief was spitting...damn!!!!

I would like learn too, are there going to be practicals you know for me to prepare myself
Re: The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) by siofra(f): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

I'm good.

You must be a good teacher the way chief was spitting...damn!!!!

I would like learn too, are there going to be practicals you know for me to prepare myself

FŪCKING SIMP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance Section Special........compliment A Moniker( Just For Fun) / Ladies See This If U Have Commited Abortion Before (graphic Photos) / Lady With The Longest Butt Goes Unclad On Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.