Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Let’s Talk!! Who Owns The Breast Of A Woman? The Husband Or The Child? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let’s Talk!! Who Owns The Breast Of A Woman? The Husband Or The Child? (1666 Views)

Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples / Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Talk!! Who Owns The Breast Of A Woman? The Husband Or The Child? by emmyluizzz: 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mercychen:

Jamb question. tongue

I don't reply PM s. Say all you wanna say here, let's trash it. That's why it's called a forum.

never..

I will rather die with it
Re: Let’s Talk!! Who Owns The Breast Of A Woman? The Husband Or The Child? by muheeb01(m): 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
Both of them they are entitled to one each
Re: Let’s Talk!! Who Owns The Breast Of A Woman? The Husband Or The Child? by Vanilla4(f): 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
kingreign:

The man who paid for the bride price, and married the lady owns the breasts. How?
Read Genesis 2 :21-25

The child only gets it to serve as a medium for feeding in his tender age.
Genesis 2 : 21-25 speaks of unity of the man and woman (Creation).
It didn't connotes trading a woman for bride price...
The purpose of breast is to feed/nurse a child. If not needed it doesn't have any business growing and developing under normal circumstances.
Re: Let’s Talk!! Who Owns The Breast Of A Woman? The Husband Or The Child? by Vanilla4(f): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
LostMyZeal:

Ahh . You're too serious jareh

See as you quickly go copy and paste grin
I didn't copy anything... It's an obvious answer.
Re: Let’s Talk!! Who Owns The Breast Of A Woman? The Husband Or The Child? by Pumpumking: 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
emmyluizzz:
So biologically, a woman breasts are primarily for nourishment
of infants and also serve as her secondary sexual
characteristics.

angry
Re: Let’s Talk!! Who Owns The Breast Of A Woman? The Husband Or The Child? by Pumpumking: 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
emmyluizzz:
So biologically, a woman breasts are primarily for nourishment
of infants and also serve as her secondary sexual
characteristics.

Fok those hungry lityle gadddem tings no man want,i hate kid, we hate kid ,no man want gadddem kid. They take over $hit like they own $hit sukin booobsi like its there human right. fok them sir!!(no oofenese) angry
Re: Let’s Talk!! Who Owns The Breast Of A Woman? The Husband Or The Child? by luvmijeje(f): 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
The woman owns it. And she has the right to control how it is press, lick and suck.
Re: Let’s Talk!! Who Owns The Breast Of A Woman? The Husband Or The Child? by emmyluizzz: 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
Pumpumking:

angry
what is your problem
Re: Let’s Talk!! Who Owns The Breast Of A Woman? The Husband Or The Child? by emmyluizzz: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Pumpumking:

Fok those hungry lityle gadddem tings no man want,i hate kid, we hate kid ,no man want gadddem kid. They take over $hit like they own $hit sukin booobsi like its there human right. fok them sir!!(no oofenese) angry

you are m*d

only witches and wizards hate kids....
Re: Let’s Talk!! Who Owns The Breast Of A Woman? The Husband Or The Child? by temijohn45(m): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
Why are young women too quick to bottle feed rather than breastfeed their babies?

No doubt, breast milk is the ideal meal for babies. Not only does it provide the required nutrients for the growth and development of the baby, it also pprovide huge benefits to the nursing mother and the society.
Increasing number of women, however, are not so keen in breastfeeding their babies. The usual conplaints include:

1. Pressure to resume work.

2. Stress.

3. Medical conditions.