Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons (59898 Views)

Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke / Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers / Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by ovieigho(m): 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
irunoko:
This man. I'm strongly suspecting him

All of a sudden he became famous for some controversial reasons after his mom's burial lipsrsealed

He is such a cool and calculative fellow
While you all know “cubana chief priest “ who is the front man to most of his businesses , we know who the real cubana is !

He did his mum burial to befit his larger than life status without noise but trust me
The media now got a glimpse of the real man and blow his private life out of proportion

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by cjoe3910: 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
You aren’t just a fool, you are also a nonentity . Keep being envy and forget to go hustle and make you Mr own ends . Aturu
irunoko:

All of a sudden he became famous for some controversial reasons after his mom's burial lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by cleish(m): 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
irunoko:

This guy has been in club business since 2007, chief priest was the one doing all the publicity and promotions, while he was on a low key in Abuja.

Chief priest left the Cubana group last year and started his own business in owerri, so baba has to start doing the publicity and promotions himself.

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Eriokanmi: 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
irunoko:

He could be next in line after Obi Invictus
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by amdoyin82(m): 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
irunoko:

God will forgive you.. Everything has time..

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by jaxxy(m): 11:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
Beautiful.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Poiu11: 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Zubydeangelo(m): 12:26am On Nov 01, 2021
irunoko:

Na mama you no get?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by AmuEbule: 12:29am On Nov 01, 2021
irunoko:

This is the problem with ignorant people out there like you. There are more than 500 Igbo billionaires you see or walk pass everyday and don’t know they’re rich. Hang out with Igbo guys if you’re not one and get to see what makes them thick ok. This is Obi Cubana’s time and no one can take it away from him, except the Almighty.
Even your village people will try in vain. So, think positive sometimes and don’t make silly assumptions.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by stayclearofme: 12:37am On Nov 01, 2021
Iamicekid:
This guy wife and e money wife her damn lucky no matter how bad baba change or wan turn out later he no get anywhere to push her to cause they give birth to 3boys dey don solidify there stay forever
Archaic black man's mentality. What if the children were girls?
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by armyofone(m): 12:53am On Nov 01, 2021
Iamicekid:
This guy wife and e money wife her damn lucky no matter how bad baba change or wan turn out later he no get anywhere to push her to cause they give birth to 3boys dey don solidify there stay forever

So someone who birthed 3 girls is unlucky and can't solidify their stay in marriage ?

Didn't they teach you in biology class that the father determines if a child is male or female ?

Or you slept through the class ? undecided
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by starstunna1313(m): 1:26am On Nov 01, 2021
irunoko:

For what exactly!?
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by starstunna1313(m): 1:29am On Nov 01, 2021
GUNITGuy:
Of what value is this to people's life, mind, intellect and well being..,...just to show people you are well off than the average person is a priority to some low self esteem people....If they do not do this they are not fulfilled

You have a very low IQ level.. Grow up
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by iKON11(m): 1:34am On Nov 01, 2021

All of a sudden he became famous for some controversial reasons after his mom's burial lipsrsealed[There's nothing that poverty cannot make you do or reason]
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by g4gerald: 1:47am On Nov 01, 2021
GUNITGuy:
Of what value is this to people's life, mind, intellect and well being..,...just to show people you are well off than the average person is a priority to some low self esteem people....If they do not do this they are not fulfilled
Excuse me, so posting a picture of u and ur family on ur own Instagram page now means u're showing pple that u're well off than them?
Did he ask the media/bloggers to carry it as news?
See the way poverty is making u to think
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Bridget95(f): 2:03am On Nov 01, 2021
irunoko:

He has been famous it's you that just learnt of him during his mom's burial.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by HIPROFILE(m): 2:03am On Nov 01, 2021
irunoko:

It is natural for you to suspect him when you only know him from afar.
However the poor masses will always suspect the rich for being rich....You get the point now? cool
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Bigpapi: 2:28am On Nov 01, 2021
irunoko:

Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Babastrong(m): 4:18am On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=irunoko post=107222208]This man. I'm strongly suspecting him

All of a sudden he became famous for some controversial reasons after his mom's burial lipsrsealed[oga, face your front. You must be less concern with other guys' life. Real nigga no dey poke nose.]
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by sureinfo: 4:29am On Nov 01, 2021
Beautiful family
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by KingOdart(m): 4:35am On Nov 01, 2021
humilitypays:
go and read about him, he started small and gradually spread into so many businesses.

why you guys underrate Igbos and feel they get rich by crime is because they dont get rich through dirty Nigerian federal politics and crude oil sharing that made majority of rich folks from other tribes; from Dangote to Otedola to Alakija to Danjuma to Otudeko to just name it.

Igbos make it through hard work and personal efforts without federal government or dirty crude oil connect

Keep deceiving yourself

So Authur Eze is no longer Igbo?
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Gkemz: 4:49am On Nov 01, 2021
irunoko:

Go and sit down jealous Afonja. The man is making his money from his legitimate business. Go and make yours head slammer without harvesting human heads.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by DrSamOnowu87(m): 5:10am On Nov 01, 2021
rocknation62:
Man of the YEAR
And Also father of the YEAR. Your award,trophy Sir>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by thundafire: 6:00am On Nov 01, 2021
irunoko:

shatap his good will did speak up for him. Didn't u see boys he helped to become men I know u thought Chiefpriest was the real cubana now u dn see the real cubana u dey make noise
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by okoroemeka(m): 6:04am On Nov 01, 2021
rocknation62:
Man of the YEAR
okpataozuora na oba,nwoke Siri Ike,self made billionaire

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Born2Breed(f): 6:12am On Nov 01, 2021
one4GOD:
FFF wife gave birth to 4boys undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Toni19: 6:21am On Nov 01, 2021
irunoko:

That's what you gain when u have a legit business... And focus on success alone.
Don't be confused, hustle my guys

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by irunoko(m): 6:39am On Nov 01, 2021
Gkemz:

Go and sit down jealous Afonja. The man is making his money from his legitimate business. Go and make yours head slammer without harvesting human heads.
gbenu oshi soun

So Na club money dey bring all that billions.no worry,breeze go soon blow and fowl Yash go soon open for the world to see
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by irunoko(m): 6:46am On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=Babastrong post=107229976][/quote] mind your buisnness Na wetin bring Nigeria to where it is,mind your buisnness Na why nobody send una ipob

Useless dot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe / Tiwa Savage Mobbed At A Beach In Lagos, But It Got A Bit Crazy / Tony Elumelu Saves Bovi From Embarrassment In A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.