Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons (59885 Views)

Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke / Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers / Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Omodua(m): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2021
irunoko:
I'm an elite and a very wealthy one so getat
You're wealthy and yet making such pedestrian comments? I dispute your elitism!
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by nanauju(f): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2021
irunoko:
who is this aturu village drunkard?

Comot for my mention bros. No be ur type I dey give my engagement attention to
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2021
pinkyruledworld:
Young money
Cash money
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Iamicekid(m): 10:48am On Nov 01, 2021
stayclearofme:

Archaic black man's mentality. What if the children were girls?

Use all the words u want and be deceiving yourself the fact will still remain the same, either u like it or not, u think all this people that give birth to girl no wish they had boys or because they paint it for you like it doesn’t matter and u think they don’t think about it oga they just accepted faith that’s all
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Iamicekid(m): 10:56am On Nov 01, 2021
armyofone:

So someone who birthed 3 girls is unlucky and can't solidify their stay in marriage ?

Didn't they teach you in biology class that the father determines if a child is male or female ?

Or you slept through the class ? undecided

Use all the words u want and be deceiving yourself the fact will still remain the same, either u like it or not, u think all this people that give birth to girl no wish they had boys or because they paint it for you like it doesn’t matter and u think they don’t think about it oga they just accepted faith that’s all And about the class stuff guess u didn’t read well also that there are also the time frame in a woman before and after the ovulation and period that also increases there chances of having boys read well
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Iamicekid(m): 10:57am On Nov 01, 2021
Sterope:
When you are a man and you have this kind of mumu thinking. May our enemies jam men like you!

Use all the words u want and be deceiving yourself the fact will still remain the same, either u like it or not, u think all this people that give birth to girl no wish they had boys or because they paint it for you like it doesn’t matter and u think they don’t think about it oga they just accepted faith that’s all
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Sterope(f): 11:07am On Nov 01, 2021
It is because of people like you. Let me guess you identify as a Christian, you are everything but God's plan. You look at everything about God and you think God loves you? grin Clown grin

Iamicekid:

Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Iamicekid(m): 11:16am On Nov 01, 2021
Sterope:
It is because of people like you. Let me guess you identify as a Christian, you are everything but God's plan. You look at everything about God and you think God loves you? grin Clown grin

You sound pained guess I stroke a nerve, sit and drink chill water dear, life ain’t that hard and I didn’t make the rule, it’s been there since the earth was formed read ur bible and think deep
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 01, 2021
onojaford:

Hello bae... Happy new month. Recently I got a girl who seem to love as well as like me. She just clocked 20 but the amazing thing is, she looks 15/16 and immature and also in 300level. Initially I was disappointed she was in the university as I had thought she was a sec school student. Reluctantly I rolled with her & chemistry built up. Cos of the current chemistry, my appetite for underage is currently passive. But believe me, it can't die. It's my perfect and well-accepted preference honey.
you'll still find yourself in between the thighs of some 16 year old very soon undecided
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Cash money
Billionaire grin
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by HIPROFILE(m): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2021
irunoko:
I am an elite in Jesus name

Amen!
now you are talking!!! grin grin

My brother see let me tell you if you never make money soteeeh people begin suspect say you be ritualist or ocultic man then you never made money.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by stayclearofme: 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iamicekid:

That is for a local man like you with local traditions that relegates women to the background.. meanwhile it is the same girls that will give you the boys that seems like demi gods to you. Without girls or woman you can't even have the boys your are talking about.
Tomorrow you will be looking for a girl to fu. ck yet they are not important to people like you. Is that not hypocrisy?
The head of my family today is a woman and we give her that respect. If not for some yeye traditional practice especially in Africa what is special about men?
I am sure you are possibly from Eastern Nigeria. Very local reasoning!
A child is a child boy or girl, they are all blessings from God.
Mind you I am a man not a woman. Hypocrites!
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Hallabee1(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
Aje....

so make we fry stone abi...
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Iamicekid(m): 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
stayclearofme:

That is for a local man like you with local traditions that relegates women to the background.. meanwhile it is the same girls that will give you the boys that seems like demi gods to you. Without girls or woman you can't even have the boys your are talking about.
Tomorrow you will be looking for a girl to fu. ck yet they are not important to people like you. Is that not hypocrisy?
The head of my family today is a woman and we give her that respect. If not for some yeye traditional practice especially in Africa what is special about men?
I am sure you are possibly from Eastern Nigeria. Very local reasoning!
A child is a child boy or girl, they are all blessings from God.
Mind you I am a man not a woman. Hypocrites!

Ain’t the cause of your problem but I think for shallow people like you to prove a point u bring in something that’s not relatable to the content of what we saying just to think u have a say, but I will come down to your level,no one said a woman is useless, every gender have there own speciality so u bringing that to this is baseless, go think and reason more bro/sis or whoever u are, then u will understand better what my first comment really mean
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by stayclearofme: 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iamicekid:

Ain’t the cause of your problem but I think for shallow people like you to prove a point u bring in something that’s not relatable to the content of what we saying just to think u have a say, but I will come down to your level,no one said a woman is useless, every gender have there own speciality so u bringing that to this is baseless, go think and reason more bro/sis or whoever u are, then u will understand better what my first comment really mean
You be real mumu and you lack common sense! Your first and second comments simply suggest that boys are more important than girls, typical archaic African reasoning.
You are even the one that is shallow minded here and very myopic because you don't even know what your first comment suggest.
Go and find a life you chauvinist.....May be you were born and conceived by your father.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by onojaford(m): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

you'll still find yourself in between the thighs of some 16 year old very soon undecided
Honestly I won't be surprised, but while this current good-chemistry lasts, I hope to be faithful.
Meanwhile, hope you're very good today...
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
onojaford:
Honestly I won't be surprised, but while this current good-chemistry lasts, I hope to be faithful.
Meanwhile, hope you're very good today...
sincerely stop your perverted ways. I know you're in your 30s,at least a 20 year old is legal. Too young, but legal.
I'm OK.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by onojaford(m): 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

sincerely stop your perverted ways. I know you're in your 30s,at least a 20 year old is legal. Too young, but legal.
I'm OK.
I'm actually glad to know you're cool. Would it please you to say how old you are?
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by armyofone(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Make sure you spend your time calculating that time frame - woman's ovulation timetable and don't blame a woman for the sex of a child.

Just remember all the time - you as a male determines if the child is a girl or boy.

Point is
All children ( boys or girls) are blessings!

Iamicekid:

Use all the words u want and be deceiving yourself the fact will still remain the same, either u like it or not, u think all this people that give birth to girl no wish they had boys or because they paint it for you like it doesn’t matter and u think they don’t think about it oga they just accepted faith that’s all And about the class stuff guess u didn’t read well also that there are also the time frame in a woman before and after the ovulation and period that also increases there chances of having boys read well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
onojaford:
I'm actually glad to know you're cool. Would it please you to say how old you are?
why? Secretly hoping I'm less than 21? undecided

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by irunoko(m): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
nanauju:

Comot for my mention bros. No be ur type I dey give my engagement attention to
abeg get lost.eri boshey ri bi Eran
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by irunoko(m): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
Omodua:
You're wealthy and yet making such pedestrian comments? I dispute your elitism!
I'm an elite fellow, take it or leave it cool
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by onojaford(m): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

why? Secretly hoping I'm less than 21? undecided
No... No... Intuitively, I feel you are a girl around 24/25. But since I'm not certain, I would love to find out firsthand. I'm curious.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
onojaford:
No... No... Intuitively, I feel you are a girl around 24/25. But since I'm not certain, I would love to find out firsthand. I'm curious.
I'm a little bitty bit older than that undecided
Why do you want to know my age?
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by BRATISLAVA: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

That's a creep. Maybe has a period fetish .

And please, don't take so many painkillers.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

That's a creep. Maybe has a period fetish .

And please, don't take so many painkillers.
He's the regular pervert. And he doesn't deny it. Period fetish kwa? What is that?

I don't like medication at all. I just wait out the pain most times

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by BRATISLAVA: 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

He's the regular pervert. And he doesn't deny it. Period fetish kwa? What is that?

Some of the questions about how many pads you use per day and other details are things that arouse some men. Not even the ones asking, but some reading. Period fetishists.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Some of the questions about how many pads you use per day and other details are things that arouse some men. Not even the ones asking, but some reading. Period fetishists.
wow. There's fetish for menstrual blood? That's scary. I didn't answer intimate questions sha.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I just checked Google. I'm very disgusted. Totally disgusting

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Omodua(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
irunoko:
I'm an elite fellow, take it or leave it cool
Liar! Elite fellow, my foot.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by onojaford(m): 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

I'm curious about you. It may be cool to converse with you on the long run.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
onojaford:
I'm curious about you. It may be cool to converse with you on the long run.
it's the moniker that gives you the hope that I'm a teen. I'm not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe / Ify Okoye Twerking And Grinding On Jude Okoye In A Club (Photos) / Funke Akindele Twerks For Her Husband, See His Reaction & The Look On His Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.