Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? (465 Views)

Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by cutecommend: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2021
No sex before marriage is a very good thing. It is something God likes. But the question is: what is do people really mean when they say "no sex till marriage"? Which of these two do they mean?

(1) No Sex till Marriage: No Sex with you till marriage, but I can secretly have sex with other people till we marry.

(2) No Sex till Marriage: No Sex with you, and no sex with any other person till I marry you.

Number two is the truth...
Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by DriverX: 7:51am On Nov 01, 2021
When you see the lady, ask her. Too early for iranu.
Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by Davash222(m): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2021
No sex till marriage is one of the oldest tricks to trap weaklings.

Why should a non virgin Nigerian girl say No sex before marriage? Sex is the only thing you can offer a guy, why being wicked and evil about it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 01, 2021
you still carry your foolishness enter new month

1 Like

Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by TMTR: 7:53am On Nov 01, 2021
If she is not a virgin, then any man that accepts such a rule is SIMPly a fool

1 Like

Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by Qatar2022: 8:02am On Nov 01, 2021
cutecommend:
No sex before marriage is a very good thing. It is something God likes. But the question is: what is do people really mean when they say "no sex till marriage"? Which of these two do they mean?

(1) No Sex till Marriage: No Sex with you till marriage, but I can secretly have sex with other people till we marry.

(2) No Sex till Marriage: No Sex with you, and no sex with any other person till I marry you.

She mean you don't deserve sex till marriage, other guys will be having it now when you marry her then it will reach your turn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by Homeboiy: 8:04am On Nov 01, 2021
Secondary virgin
Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by Okonjo123(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2021
Qatar2022
She mean you don't deserve sex till marriage, other guys will be having it now when you marry her then it will reach your turn To me o i cant wit o :DQatar2022
She mean you don't deserve sex till marriage, other guys will be having it now when you marry her then it will reach your turn To me o i cant wit o

1 Like

Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 01, 2021
If she a virgin,then good. If she ain't,then she gotta be kidding me. can't fall for such gimmick at my age

1 Like

Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by Nonexisting1: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2021
This is when she meets a simp who she is reserving as her retirement package after oloshoing. Ask her if she is a virgin and the answer she will give you is I was raped.

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by Kholiwe(f): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:
No sex till marriage is one of the oldest tricks to trap weaklings.

Why should a non virgin Nigerian girl say No sex before marriage? Sex is the only thing you can offer a guy, why being wicked and evil about it?
So sex was the only thing your mother offered your father during courtship? No wonder dey gave birth to a simp.

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by Kholiwe(f): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
If she a virgin,then good. If she ain't,then she gotta be kidding me. can't fall for such gimmick at my age
What a foolish post.
Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by Kholiwe(f): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2021
TMTR:
If she is not a virgin, then any man that accepts such a rule is SIMPly a fool
So you will advise your non virgin sisters to fuc..k each and every guy she is dating or in a relationship with? You are dumb.
Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by Opeyemiextra(f): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2021
Exactly what it means. No sex�
Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2021
Kholiwe:

What a foolish post.
Why you pained?

1 Like

Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by Kholiwe(f): 8:47am On Nov 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

Why you pained?
Why are you foolish? Next time think before typing.
Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by chiommy123(f): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2021
What are you doing with sex when you're not married?
Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2021
Kholiwe:

Why are you foolish? Next time think before typing.
Hey no be me disvirgin you. Direct your frustrations else way. We've wisen up already so quit being bitter ok?

1 Like

Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by Davash222(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

Why you pained?
You don't have to entertain a sex starved imbecilic attention seeker. Allow her to fool herself

3 Likes

Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by Kholiwe(f): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

[s] Hey no be me disvirgin you. Direct your frustrations else way. We've wisen up already so quit being bitter ok? [/s]
You are still typing foolishly. Who disvirgined your mother?

1 Like

Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by Kholiwe(f): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:

You don't have to entertain a sex starved imbecilic attention seeker . Allow her to fool herself
Your mother knows about being sex starved very well cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2021
Kholiwe:

You are still typing foolishly. Who disvirgined my mother?
Your short dad cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by cutecommend: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2021
awesonjr:
you still carry your foolishness enter new month
Post your own wisdom proofs...
Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by Kholiwe(f): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

Your short dad cheesy
Your mother must have been a cheap LovePeddler to be disvirgined by my dad. Nigga admitted his mother was a common ashawo cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2021
Kholiwe:

Your mother must have been a cheap LovePeddler to be disvirgined by my dad. Nigga admitted his mother was a common ashawo cheesy cheesy
Lols...Another Nairaland female psychiatric escapee unleashed

1 Like

Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by Kholiwe(f): 9:11am On Nov 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lols...Another Nairaland female psychiatric escapee unleashed
You mean your mother was insane and a cheap LovePeddler too. Damn life must have been tough for you cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by Kholiwe(f): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2021
GrowthPlug:

[s] Hey bitch!

Listen.. we don swallow redpilll sotey e dey take us to cloud nine smiley

We can't fall for your stupid gimmicks again!

Shey when you are done whoring around you'll now look for one simp to tell no sex before marriage?

Today you are in Dubai, tomorrow na SA

Pros.titute [/s]
I can feel the poverty, desperation and hunger from this Post. When last did you eat cheesy cheesy; cheesy
Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by Kholiwe(f): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2021
GrowthPlug:

Lol at least I no dey spread legs before I chop!
Nigga you don't even chop . You haven't eaten for the last one week cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2021
cutecommend:

Re: What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? by Okonjo123(m): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2021
Okonjo123:
Qatar2022
She mean you don't deserve sex till marriage, other guys will be having it now when you marry her then it will reach your turn To me o i cant wit o :DQatar2022
She mean you don't deserve sex till marriage, other guys will be having it now when you marry her then it will reach your turn To me o i cant wit o
are you on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Open, Else You...... pics / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / How To Know If Your Partner Is A Chronic Cheater. 11 Signs All Chronic Cheater S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.