Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (461 Views)

Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hello I am a graduate who lost his job some yrs back in 2019 currently am looking for a matured lady with a good job or business doing that can help me bounce back to my normal life to marry let's start making kids there is no time left am getting to my late 30s so I am not joking if you are interested dm me on 08164084891 and 08165621938 let's discuss on the next level of life serious no jokes

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Vwoman200: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
I like your approach because some people's blessings are unlocked with marriage and childbirth so I wish that the desires of your heart are granted and that you gain financial and personal standing with the wife of your youth when you eventually find her.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
May God grant all your heart's desires in Jesus Name.Marriage is wonderful and honourable.
The Archangel in charge of marriage shall guide you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Em222:
Hello I am a graduate who lost his job some yrs back in 2019 currently am looking for a matured lady with a good job or business doing that can help me bounce back to my normal life to marry let's start making kids there is no time left am getting to my late 30s so I am not joking if you are interested dm me on 08164084891 and 08165621938 let's discuss on the next level of life serious no jokes

Sapa is bad... Take heart bro. tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
You never see food chop, you still won bring kids to come SAPA with you.

Perhaps you need to be 40 years to be truly mature. Give it a few more years would you...

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by yuping(m): 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nkan be
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by SavageResponse(m): 12:07am On Nov 21, 2021
Em222:

It is only broke guys that always intentionally look for mature ladies for marriage
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by GOFRONT(m): 6:04am On Nov 21, 2021
Op i hope you yourself is not yet married to any lady yet.......because on one other thread like that, an already married man lied to one single lady about being married, their wedding was posed be yesterday but before then, lady discovered man was fully married with kids sef and lady cancelled the wedding yesterday oo......and man has already eaten from her Honeypot of punana
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Vwoman200: 7:01am On Nov 21, 2021
GOFRONT:
Op i hope you yourself is not yet married to any lady yet.......because on one other thread like that, an already married man lied to one single lady about being married, their wedding was posed be yesterday but before then, lady discovered man was fully married with kids sef and lady cancelled the wedding yesterday oo......and man has already eaten from her Honeypot of punana
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sharp cash out canceled.
In my little findings about the OP, he's been lamenting of being broke in almost all his post. His numbers are all over Nairaland. His real name is Afamefula. He's from Abia state too.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Boogyman557: 7:33am On Nov 21, 2021
Holly Gram cool TROUBLE DE SLEEP ........ DE GO WAKE AM. WTF MAN
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by jericco1(m): 7:37am On Nov 21, 2021
Lol.. op you're heartless and selfish.. instead of you to look for something doing.. you're looking for a desperate woman that's made. If that's not enough, you want to start making babies you cannot cater for.

You're not serious oh.

I know they are tons of desperate ladies ladies here. You guys should look before leaping.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Had Sex With Step Mum,cheating Wife And Weather In �� And Public Flas / Why Am Unable To Take My Bathe? / 4 Girls Make A Bet To See Who Sleeps With The New Guy: Girls' Rules 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.