Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

My Sister Life Is At Stake I Need An Assistant Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Life Is At Stake I Need An Assistant Please (1585 Views)

My Relationship Is At Stake / Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) / My Life Is At Stake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Life Is At Stake I Need An Assistant Please by Lima98(f): 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
My sister has been complaining about stomach pain some few days ago,I didn't take it serious till the complain get worst and I had no other option than to seek for an advice on what drugs I can give her,not knowing that all this while my sister has been fight for her life God,hmmm due to some advice I took my sister to the hospital yesterday and I was told by the doctor that she has a bowel blockage in her stomach and it has to be operated immediately.
Re: My Sister Life Is At Stake I Need An Assistant Please by Zonefree(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hmmmmm

This format seems new cool

1 Like

Re: My Sister Life Is At Stake I Need An Assistant Please by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
Pls kindly do the necessary.
Re: My Sister Life Is At Stake I Need An Assistant Please by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
Zonefree:
Hmmmmm

They no say the other formats Don cast
Re: My Sister Life Is At Stake I Need An Assistant Please by Brexxit(m): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
Give her Andrew liver salt.

Thank me later.
Re: My Sister Life Is At Stake I Need An Assistant Please by Chipink(f): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
GoodHardDick:

They no say the other formats Don cast

Zonefree:
Hmmmmm

Well the girl is dead...
Everything is not format
Next time dont say what u aint sure of so that it wont discourage poeple who wantto help

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Life Is At Stake I Need An Assistant Please by bigpicture001: 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
Zonefree:
Hmmmmm

Bro read and pass na.. everything is not scam....

1 Like

Re: My Sister Life Is At Stake I Need An Assistant Please by Truvelisback(m): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lima98:
My sister has been complaining about stomach pain some few days ago,I didn't take it serious till the complain get worst and I had no other option than to seek for an advice on what drugs I can give her,not knowing that all this while my sister has been fight for her life God,hmmm due to some advice I took my sister to the hospital yesterday and I was told by the doctor that she has a bowel blockage in her stomach and it has to be operated immediately.
U sure say she never commmot bele?
Re: My Sister Life Is At Stake I Need An Assistant Please by Lima98(f): 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Truvelisback:
U sure say she never commmot bele?
sir what does abortion has to do with bowel blockage obstruction.if she commot bele i would have know,we don't keep secret from each other not even from our mom sir.
Re: My Sister Life Is At Stake I Need An Assistant Please by Truvelisback(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lima98:
sir what does abortion has to do with bowel blockage obstruction.if she commot bele i would have know,we don't keep secret from each other not even from our mom sir.
Do u mean are excreta is very strong and difficult to pass it out?
Re: My Sister Life Is At Stake I Need An Assistant Please by mystery22: 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
Chipink:

Well the girl is dead...
Everything is not format
Next time dont say what u aint sure of so that it wont discourage poeple who wantto help
shocked cry
Re: My Sister Life Is At Stake I Need An Assistant Please by Lima98(f): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Do u mean are excreta is very strong and difficult to pass it out?
Sir many people come out safe from excreta,it was my fault for not taking it serious when she started complaining abt it if only I react quick maybe she might still be alive today

1 Like

Re: My Sister Life Is At Stake I Need An Assistant Please by Truvelisback(m): 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lima98:
Sir many people come out safe from excreta,it was my fault for not taking it serious when she started complaining abt it if only I react quick maybe she might still be alive today
Have u lost her? If she couldn't pass out excreta in the toilet, due to it's strongness, she could have deep her left finger into her anus and gradually pull them out for free passage.
Re: My Sister Life Is At Stake I Need An Assistant Please by dacblogger: 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
Chipink:

Well the girl is dead...
Everything is not format
DNT mind those two fools...
They DNT have shishi yet they won't allow those that have to help.
Always running their mouth like tap. Na heartbreak dey worry them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Husband Secretly Divorced Wife 20 Years Ago Without Her Knowing. / What Happened When I Meet Tonto Dike At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.