Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me (2929 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me / She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by B11la2b: 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lazypoke:
We have been dating for five years, and in all these years I have not slept with her for once because she is a virgin. We are in a long distance relationship she is in delta state and am in Lagos, whenever she visits me or I visit her, she is always putting pressure on me to sleep with although I already told her to wait till we get married. Whenever I give in to pressure, I will discover that I body is too tight I can't even penetrate I will just get fed and leave the house. She will start crying that am not patient enough that I should keep on trying. She is 24 years old. She will be visiting me again in Lagos this December and she already told me that it's now or never I must find a way to penetrate her. Am really confused I don't know what to do.

F00ls story .

Op, u are à f00l.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Drella(m): 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lazypoke:
We have been dating for five years, and in all these years I have not slept with her for once because she is a virgin. We are in a long distance relationship she is in delta state and am in Lagos, whenever she visits me or I visit her, she is always putting pressure on me to sleep with although I already told her to wait till we get married. Whenever I give in to pressure, I will discover that I body is too tight I can't even penetrate I will just get fed and leave the house. She will start crying that am not patient enough that I should keep on trying. She is 24 years old. She will be visiting me again in Lagos this December and she already told me that it's now or never I must find a way to penetrate her. Am really confused I don't know what to do.

Shuuu your body no dey move at all?
Stop soapy first and see that the next time she come,na you go tear that hymen!
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Mikeeytools: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
As in, what do you want us to do for u now?
We should borrow you diick to use? undecided
good question let's contribute dick for him. Or advice him how to disvirgin a girl
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by indodon(m): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
So you came here to tell us that you are not man enough to break her kpekus or is it that your prick no strong...

Which one?

Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Pumpumking: 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lazypoke:

angry
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Pumpumking: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lazypoke:

^^story

Brother please if u dont wanto smash.......let me smash i beg!!(no oofenesece)
angry
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Ikea81: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lazypoke:

Not everyone was born to disvirgin. It's a born skill . Talent from heaven . The cap is shaped diff. Allow the guys blessed with the key open it so you can have free passage. Give me her number �

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Tushmanny123: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
You are the luckiest man on nairaland
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by Bundle002(m): 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Wen she come in December, makesure u Bleep her ni ooo
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by muller101(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Go and penetrate into something meaningful.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by superemmy(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2021

Marriage is not as difficult as we think, just go meet her parents and get their consent. Go to court and tie the knot and you can begin the game men and women do all their life.
Thank God I don't have any woman putting me under stress, perhaps I found myself in such situations I will just free her, sex is supposed to be in the boundaries of marriage
hmm
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by computersoft: 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lazypoke:
Small boy use oil or lubricant (vasiline or baby pears oil and thank me later)
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by tosaino95(m): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
The reason why you post stuff i don't know for you abi you are an impotence
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me by MufasaLion: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
Oh, Mr Penetrator.

Don't forget to inform your parents before penetrating someone's daughter so as for them to be aware that you might be expecting kiddies soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap / 42 English Words Only Known To Ghanaians / A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.