Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,349 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1044761 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cyberwealth: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hello everyone, please I need your help. I forgot to fill in my IRCC application that I was refused a study visa back in 2016. Now IRCC has updated my biometrics number with the one of 2016. How do I go back to my applications and re-edit? Everything is grayed out. What do I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
angrybutsane:
Just send birth certificate and inform them via the link in the ppr letter . You still have to do medicals and fill those forms . Just do that while you process your kid's passports
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cyberwealth: 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hello everyone, please I need your help. I forgot to fill in my IRCC application that I was refused a study visa back in 2016. Now IRCC has updated my biometrics number with the one of 2016. How do I go back to my applications and re-edit? Everything is grayed out. What do I do?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
cyberwealth:
Quickly raise a webform and tell them your story and pray they receive it before they reject your application. I don’t know how you forget to mention something so important

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by stacey1994: 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Good day house..

Can I add my new baby to my application using her US passport??

I don't have her Nigerian passport yet?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mobenjackson(m): 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
Allegory:

Do they have recommended vaccination points that are acceptable to them or is anyone with any vaccination certificate considered fully vaccinated

Can't say bt ircc have acceptable vaxs up on their websites. All vaxs taken in 9ja is acceptable by the way (i think we just have 3 - J&J, moderna and astrazenica). So far you have that vax card that shows fully vax (2 jabs with or without booster), you're good to go!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tess6(f): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
mobenjackson:
Album title: Sounds from the North side (Landing gist)

Artiste: Moben Jackson

Featuring: Family members, Uber, MMIA (Muritala Muhammed International Airport), Customs officers, NDLEA, Agric officers, ET (Ethiopian airlines) desk, AABIA (Addis Ababa Bole International Airport), DIAI (Dublin International Airport, Ireland), TPIA-T1 (Toronto Pearson International Airport -Terminal 1, also known as YYZ), AirCanada, YEG (Edmonton International Airport) and flights ET900, ET552 and AC169.

Executive producer: Moben Jackson

Album length: 33hours

Track 1: MMIA (Leaving the trenches) - Woke up and freshened up, booked uber to the airport alongside loved ones. We arrived past 9am even though my flight was for 1.20pm, we heard that the earlier, the better as you will be more settled b4 u fly, so we followed advice. Got a trolley guy to push the load, paid him 1,500 at the entrance where all begi begi started. I paid 500 per head for loved ones to enter into the airport with me, which also totalled 1,500. I loaded my baggage on the conveyor at the entrance, ut rolled over to the other side of the entrance and was searched by NDLEA guys, nothing was found and so i was left to roll my trolley over to agric officers. My brother who has done 2 airport runs within the last 6 months knew who and where to sort. He saw the officer beckoning on us to get to the agric stand and asked me to see the man, i followed him like a baby bonding to his mom and after jokes made between us, i shook his hands with yet another batch of 1,500 again. And there goes me jumping agric to queue on ET baggage weight line.

I weighed my bags, 32kg and 23kg respectively and these weightwere tagged on each baggage. I also had to celo-wrap my bags at that stand for 3,000 (1,500 per bag - standard fee). I got payment advice from one of the guys doing the weighing. He basically asked for name, final destination, how many bags to be upgraded, airline I'm flying with. I scanned my passport, arrivecan paper and vax card with a lady at the ET desk and she asked that i do copies of my data page. To upgrade my bag, i went upstairs to make payment, i upgraded one bag from 23kg to 32kg at the rate of 28k (they only accept cash or card payments, not transfer). I was issued 2 receipt and my copy of POS reciept. I went back to the lady to give her the copy of my data page as she requested. Then on another line to tag carry on/hand luggage (make sure y'all do this. It is important). No need to tag your backpack or school bag. There i was told to weigh both my bags (23 & 32), unfortunately it totalled 56kg instead of 55kg, i had to remove 1pack of milo & sugar to make it 55.8kg, the lady wanted to ask me to reduce again, but i gave her a very stern look and she understood the assignment and let my people (bags) go onto the conveyor belt which happens to be the last time you'll see your load until YYZ.

Once u done all that, y'all can now take as many pix and videos as una like. By 12pm, we bid our goodbyes and i headed straight for immigration checks, i collected a yellow card which had some biodata i filled, join a queue to submit your passport and in 2mins you'll be done. The officer asked if i had anything for them, i replied - me no get shishi...lol. Another queue to join again, where they will collect that yellow card from you and ask that you do some biometrics registration. Once done, you proceed to strip yourself (phones, belt, keys, earplugs, jacket) to pass through the detector while you pass your carry on & backpack to the other side.

After that, you meet another set of immigration guys who just ask you random questions like where are you going and why. Once done, i located ET boarding gate, here i was frisked again, carry on & backpack ransacked and one of my upgrade reciept was collected and ticket was authorized for flying (one part was torn for their use, while the other part will be given back to you). By 1pm, i boarded the plane and we left the TRENCHES by 2pm.

Track 2: AABIA (Addis Ababa Bole International Airport) - we landed just 5hrs after, though 9pm in Ethiopia cus they are 2hrs ahead 9ja, so technically we took off from 9ja by 4pm Addis time. We got down, and another queue this time, very long o. The airplane was way beautiful than MMIA, it seems 9ja is cursed ground, cus wtf, with all the money we have, we can't even build a standard international Airport. Was frisked again and searched thoroughly, including my carry on & backpack, then found my way around the boarding gates for the Americas (Canada to be precise). We were boarded onto the plane via zoning, i was in zone 2, so i was part of the 2nd set that went on the plane. Our layover of 2hrs was barely enough to get us all on the plane.

Again our journey began....

Track 3: DIAI (Dublin International Airport, Ireland) - We flew for 8hrs, and landed Dublin for refuel which was just about 1hr. Inflight entertainment and food was good. I didn't watch any movie, cus i had seen all the Hollywood movies to be seen except for HIDDEN FIGUEES, but i couldn't watch cus the earplugs given didn't have any bass, so the noise from the plane was too much interference, instead i focused on the flight 3D map and it was interesting to monitor our flight and know where we headed. For food, ET try o, abeg, they served us 4 times (rice, chicken/beef sauce, bread/bagel with spread, biscuits, water, drinks - wine or soft), being not much of a foodie, i only ate the rice at all times, cus small food laidis my belle don full. We were given coffee (with cream & sugar) and cakes, as we finished fueling at Dublin, on our 8hrs flight to Toron'o...lol

Track 4: YYZ (Toronto Pearson International Airport - Terminal 1) we landed by 9am instead of 8.10am bt no lele, we sha don land, my papa go talk say "welcome is better than sorry"...lol... na so people dey run o, to join immigration queue o. So first you join a very long queue, to register on the kiosk machine, no officer to say next, na here DIY (do it yourself) start o, you just look around for the next empty kiosk machine as we have about 20 of them or more sef, then you leave the queue and do self registration. Scan your passport, position to take picture, accept declaration and print, a white slip will come out of the machine. Move to another queue, where they will check the white slip and you may be selected for covid-19 random testing, i wasn't selected sha. So i moved to the CBSA queue, where you'll declare purpose of entry and all those shenanigans, finally you go hear the famous line "Welcome to CANADA". moved on to baggage claim and got my 23kg & 32kg. Then asked for connecting flight lounge, i got there and was told i had missed my flight by some few minutes. I was directed to AirCanada desk to help reschedule at no cost, i was put on the next available flight with wait time of over 3hrs. Well, i enjoyed free wifi and the wait flew by in no time. My big bags were e-tagged and loaded onto the conveyor belt so it can be passed to the airplane to carry it (P.S: my hand luggage wasn't weighed or stuffs bcus i didn't use a box, if u used a box for hand luggage, it will be weighed and if overweight or the dimension is not as it shld, then u may have to rearrange your bag or find a way out sha).

Track 5: YEG (Edmonton International Airport) - flight time from Toronto to Edmonton is 2hrs on paper bt 4hrs in reality cus Edmonton is 2hrs behind Toronto. So flight left from Toronto 2pm (Edmonton 12pm) to land by 4pm (also 4pm Edmonton time), which is correct but in reality, we flew for 4haaaarrrrsssss, mo ni Bleep shit, Canada yii ti tobi juu mhen (this Canada is too big). Na here all the geography for secondary cun dey useful, all those yeye time loss and gain, with those yeye latitude & longitude calculations became reality that day...lol.

I landed Edmonton and my host came to pick me up. The anxiety made me forget my backpack at the airport, i remembered when we were over 10mins drive away. We turned back o, i reach airport, i no see bag, i was scared shitleds, cus na there all documentations dey, most importantly COPR (gobe!). I asked around and a nice lady officer told me to come over to a storage room, there i saw my bag o. My mind just flashed back to the TRENCHES, say if there, that bag is a goner...lol. I retrieved my bag and thanked her and went on my way.

Track 6: Edmonton (the dream turned REALITY) - hmmmm, the breathe of fresh air. It's worth it ooo. Pls y'all should come over, it's worth all the wait and patience. I have done my SIN (social insurance number), gotten a mobile plan, opened a bank account. Will start applying soon. Wonder why i dropped my landing gist now? I am still jetlagged, my body clock is betraying me coupled with say light no dey go for here. It's 5.01am here and i have been awake typing this since 3.00am. People say it's cold, yes, -12°C, but then there is me who sleeps without a shirt or coverlet and the heater isn't turned on sef (e be like the heat wey do me for 9ja don fry my hard drive...lol)

Outro: CANADA in Jesus name - The wait is worth it in the end!

Thank God it ended in praise �

Very sweet landing gist, congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
Allegory:
Guys it’s PPR

Didn’t know I’d be typing this here so soon. No long story until I’m in Canada tongue

AOR: Dec 23 2021
PPR :12 April 2022 cheesy

Baby addition loading sha so I’m still here grin

I’m asking for the millionth time, please who has a sure speedy plug for int’l passport in Lagos
congratulations oooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by barby008: 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
Biko,submit and raise a webform for medicals when completed. I know someone that waited till the last day,na the card no gree pay for the application..he lost the ITA before he could get help.
[quote author=ireneayeni post=111898367][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by barby008: 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hi, please do you need a transit visa for Dublin?
mobenjackson:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mobenjackson(m): 1:00am On Apr 14, 2022
barby008:
Hi, please do you need a transit visa for Dublin?

No. We didn't get down from the plane. It was a refuel that didn't last more than 45mins.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dee107: 6:04am On Apr 14, 2022
"4haaaarrrrsssss, mo ni Bleep shit" took me out �� Congratulations!! May you find favour and never regret this decision.

mobenjackson:

Featuring: Family members, Uber, MMIA (Muritala Muhammed International Airport), Customs officers, NDLEA, Agric officers, ET (Ethiopian airlines) desk, AABIA (Addis Ababa Bole International Airport), DIAI (Dublin International Airport, Ireland), TPIA-T1 (Toronto Pearson International Airport -Terminal 1, also known as YYZ), AirCanada, YEG (Edmonton International Airport) and flights ET900, ET552 and AC169.

Track 1: MMIA (Leaving the trenches) - Woke up and freshened up, booked uber to the airport alongside loved ones. We arrived past 9am even though my flight was for 1.20pm, we heard that the earlier, the better as you will be more settled b4 u fly, so we followed advice. Got a trolley guy to push the load, paid him 1,500 at the entrance where all begi begi started. I paid 500 per head for loved ones to enter into the airport with me, which also totalled 1,500. I loaded my baggage on the conveyor at the entrance, ut rolled over to the other side of the entrance and was searched by NDLEA guys, nothing was found and so i was left to roll my trolley over to agric officers. My brother who has done 2 airport runs within the last 6 months knew who and where to sort. He saw the officer beckoning on us to get to the agric stand and asked me to see the man, i followed him like a baby bonding to his mom and after jokes made between us, i shook his hands with yet another batch of 1,500 again. And there goes me jumping agric to queue on ET baggage weight line.

I weighed my bags, 32kg and 23kg respectively and these weightwere tagged on each baggage. I also had to celo-wrap my bags at that stand for 3,000 (1,500 per bag - standard fee). I got payment advice from one of the guys doing the weighing. He basically asked for name, final destination, how many bags to be upgraded, airline I'm flying with. I scanned my passport, arrivecan paper and vax card with a lady at the ET desk and she asked that i do copies of my data page. To upgrade my bag, i went upstairs to make payment, i upgraded one bag from 23kg to 32kg at the rate of 28k (they only accept cash or card payments, not transfer). I was issued 2 receipt and my copy of POS reciept. I went back to the lady to give her the copy of my data page as she requested. Then on another line to tag carry on/hand luggage (make sure y'all do this. It is important). No need to tag your backpack or school bag. There i was told to weigh both my bags (23 & 32), unfortunately it totalled 56kg instead of 55kg, i had to remove 1pack of milo & sugar to make it 55.8kg, the lady wanted to ask me to reduce again, but i gave her a very stern look and she understood the assignment and let my people (bags) go onto the conveyor belt which happens to be the last time you'll see your load until YYZ.

Once u done all that, y'all can now take as many pix and videos as una like. By 12pm, we bid our goodbyes and i headed straight for immigration checks, i collected a yellow card which had some biodata i filled, join a queue to submit your passport and in 2mins you'll be done. The officer asked if i had anything for them, i replied - me no get shishi...lol. Another queue to join again, where they will collect that yellow card from you and ask that you do some biometrics registration. Once done, you proceed to strip yourself (phones, belt, keys, earplugs, jacket) to pass through the detector while you pass your carry on & backpack to the other side.

After that, you meet another set of immigration guys who just ask you random questions like where are you going and why. Once done, i located ET boarding gate, here i was frisked again, carry on & backpack ransacked and one of my upgrade reciept was collected and ticket was authorized for flying (one part was torn for their use, while the other part will be given back to you). By 1pm, i boarded the plane and we left the TRENCHES by 2pm.

Track 2: AABIA (Addis Ababa Bole International Airport) - we landed just 5hrs after, though 9pm in Ethiopia cus they are 2hrs ahead 9ja, so technically we took off from 9ja by 4pm Addis time. We got down, and another queue this time, very long o. The airplane was way beautiful than MMIA, it seems 9ja is cursed ground, cus wtf, with all the money we have, we can't even build a standard international Airport. Was frisked again and searched thoroughly, including my carry on & backpack, then found my way around the boarding gates for the Americas (Canada to be precise). We were boarded onto the plane via zoning, i was in zone 2, so i was part of the 2nd set that went on the plane. Our layover of 2hrs was barely enough to get us all on the plane.

Track 3: DIAI (Dublin International Airport, Ireland) - We flew for 8hrs, and landed Dublin for refuel which was just about 1hr. Inflight entertainment and food was good. I didn't watch any movie, cus i had seen all the Hollywood movies to be seen except for HIDDEN FIGUEES, but i couldn't watch cus the earplugs given didn't have any bass, so the noise from the plane was too much interference, instead i focused on the flight 3D map and it was interesting to monitor our flight and know where we headed. For food, ET try o, abeg, they served us 4 times (rice, chicken/beef sauce, bread/bagel with spread, biscuits, water, drinks - wine or soft), being not much of a foodie, i only ate the rice at all times, cus small food laidis my belle don full. We were given coffee (with cream & sugar) and cakes, as we finished fueling at Dublin, on our 8hrs flight to Toron'o...lol

Track 4: YYZ (Toronto Pearson International Airport - Terminal 1) we landed by 9am instead of 8.10am bt no lele, we sha don land, my papa go talk say "welcome is better than sorry"...lol... na so people dey run o, to join immigration queue o. So first you join a very long queue, to register on the kiosk machine, no officer to say next, na here DIY (do it yourself) start o, you just look around for the next empty kiosk machine as we have about 20 of them or more sef, then you leave the queue and do self registration. Scan your passport, position to take picture, accept declaration and print, a white slip will come out of the machine. Move to another queue, where they will check the white slip and you may be selected for covid-19 random testing, i wasn't selected sha. So i moved to the CBSA queue, where you'll declare purpose of entry and all those shenanigans, finally you go hear the famous line "Welcome to CANADA". moved on to baggage claim and got my 23kg & 32kg. Then asked for connecting flight lounge, i got there and was told i had missed my flight by some few minutes. I was directed to AirCanada desk to help reschedule at no cost, i was put on the next available flight with wait time of over 3hrs. Well, i enjoyed free wifi and the wait flew by in no time. My big bags were e-tagged and loaded onto the conveyor belt so it can be passed to the airplane to carry it (P.S: my hand luggage wasn't weighed or stuffs bcus i didn't use a box, if u used a box for hand luggage, it will be weighed and if overweight or the dimension is not as it shld, then u may have to rearrange your bag or find a way out sha).

Track 5: YEG (Edmonton International Airport) - flight time from Toronto to Edmonton is 2hrs on paper bt 4hrs in reality cus Edmonton is 2hrs behind Toronto. So flight left from Toronto 2pm (Edmonton 12pm) to land by 4pm (also 4pm Edmonton time), which is correct but in reality, we flew for 4haaaarrrrsssss, mo ni Bleep shit, Canada yii ti tobi juu mhen (this Canada is too big). Na here all the geography for secondary cun dey useful, all those yeye time loss and gain, with those yeye latitude & longitude calculations became reality that day...lol.

I landed Edmonton and my host came to pick me up. The anxiety made me forget my backpack at the airport, i remembered when we were over 10mins drive away. We turned back o, i reach airport, i no see bag, i was scared shitleds, cus na there all documentations dey, most importantly COPR (gobe!). I asked around and a nice lady officer told me to come over to a storage room, there i saw my bag o. My mind just flashed back to the TRENCHES, say if there, that bag is a goner...lol. I retrieved my bag and thanked her and went on my way.

Track 6: Edmonton (the dream turned REALITY) - hmmmm, the breathe of fresh air. It's worth it ooo. Pls y'all should come over, it's worth all the wait and patience. I have done my SIN (social insurance number), gotten a mobile plan, opened a bank account. Will start applying soon. Wonder why i dropped my landing gist now? I am still jetlagged, my body clock is betraying me coupled with say light no dey go for here. It's 5.01am here and i have been awake typing this since 3.00am. People say it's cold, yes, -12°C, but then there is me who sleeps without a shirt or coverlet and the heater isn't turned on sef (e be like the heat wey do me for 9ja don fry my hard drive...lol)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MRFIXER001: 6:04am On Apr 14, 2022
Congratulations
mobenjackson:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by willyblinx(m): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2022
As written by my lovely wife, I would have been too brief lipsrsealed

Backstory:

I have been hearing about EE since o. The first time I tried to put leg in 2017/2018, that's how I heard POF and fees will need around 3m. Omo, I ended the conversation in peace cheesy
Later in 2019, I'm like "Babe what is holding you back?"
Then a colleague brought it up again. I closed my eyes and said let me even start with IELTS and ECA.
IELTS Completed: 2019 (can't remember the month or exact scores again but the overall score band was 8.
ECA: Completed in 2019 with ICES too. Sent lots of love letters (as in the kind you send to a real lover) to ICES so they can quickly complete ECA because in my mind, make them do sharp sharp make the Canada waka complete (little did I know cry cry ).
Marriage: Told my man then, "guy I wan do this Canada waka o, how e go be?" He was in support and the next thing was should we quickly marry to meet up with my well-arranged timeline for the Japa waka (who would have thought Canada no send personal timelines )
Las las, we chose to take our time and marry our marrying : when we were ready make Japa de occur on its own.
Created Profile: January 1st 2020 because in my mind, let's start the new year with new beginnings smiley
That was when I was thinking that I would have already began my Canadian life latest by August 2020.

Timeline
January 8th 2020: ITA
February 11th 2020: AOR
February 2020: Medical Passed/Biometrics.
October 2020: GCMS notes showed that the VO put review required on my POF and I sent webforms to correct it
December 2020: Got married.
February 2021: Informed IRCC of Spouse and sent documents + Updated POF.
February 2021: Spouse Upfront Medicals Passed.
March 2021: Spouse added to application.
June 2021: PA Upfront Medicals Passed.
July 2021: Spouse RPRF and Spousal Addition Fees.
July 2021: Spouse Biometrics completed.
October 2021: Updated IRCC of full COVID Vaccination.

December 2021: I was ready to spend “Canadian December”, but Canada had a different plan undecided.

March 3rd 2022: ADR for PCC, Schedule A and Spouse Remedicals
March 8th 2022: ADR for my Remedicals

March 11th 2022: Did Medicals at Qlife
PPRs were raining and I was beating my self up for not doing upfront submissions earlier in January when my mind was saying I should.
Called Qlife back to back and they kept saying 10 days never reach ☹️

March 12th: ADR submission confirmed by IRCC
March 22nd 2022: Remedicals Passed

Omo at this point, I was expecting PPR to come March 25th and we were already planning which VO to use for COPR.

Lo and behold, March ended with no show!
I got veryyyyy discouraged. I was even worried about sending them mails because I'm thinking what if I complicate the application by something I say in the email?
Tried to call, no way. Loaded like 2k on Airtel, no way. Downloaded Viber, no way.

We entered April and in my mind I'm like, if this people finish these PPR rain without remembering us how e wan be na
I started sending mails, this time to EVERYBODY - all the emails I saw across the different WhatsApp groups, I sent them emails back to back.

Then at a point I started feeling like maybe it's because we talked about our visa refusal on Schedule A.
April 11, 2022: I snapped pictures of EVERY PAGE of both our passports to show them the Schegen refusal was never stamped on our passports then I attached the Schegen refusal letter too to show the stated reason.

In all this time, Biometrics has been showing "we have not received your fingerprints". So I sent them another technical report asking them to update my Biometrics ( I had sent to them earlier but they didn't update on the dashboard, they just responded that they have received the biometrics ). I also sent a booked flight schedule (you guys are the ones delaying me cheesy )

April 12th 2022: GU to say Biometrics completed. I was still worried because the date they put for completion was a day before my AOR - Ah Mogbe!

April 13th 2022: They sent a mail to say they've received my additional documents.
5 mins later, they sent another mail to say there's a message on my application.
Went to my dashboard and I saw what I thought was a GU. Then, I saw new message. Opened it with a beating heart like "shey I have not gone to complicate the application with that refusal letter that is now making them request something else laidis".
Opened the letter and became even more confused!

Las las my good people in the Spousal Addition WhatsApp group helped to confirm say na the actual Eagle weyy land so! cheesy cheesy cool

Ladies and Gentlemen!!!!!!! E choke!

32 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Rapture07: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2022
Pls oh I need advice from the house. So eventually I got my babies passport, but noticed a mistake on it. For the place of birth instead of BOTSWANA they misspelled it as BOSTWANA. abeg what can I do about this mistake. I can't carry my baby for another 3hrs trip for another new passport. Someone suggested affidavit, another suggested I leave it like that. Abeg make una advice me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aibisoye0: 9:18am On Apr 14, 2022
Lhezy:

Do you plan on recalling ur passport?

Hello Lhezy- any update from your end?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2022
willyblinx:
As written by my lovely wife, I would have been too brief lipsrsealed

Timeline
ITA: January 8th 2020
AOR: February 11th 2020

March 3rd 2022: ADR for PCC, Schedule A and Spouse Remedicals
March 8th 2022: ADR for my Remedicals

March 12th: ADR submission confirmed by IRCC
March 22nd 2022: Remedicals Passed

April 13th 2022: They sent a mail to say they've received my additional documents.
5 mins later, they sent another mail to say there's a message on my application.

Opened the letter and became even more confused! ���
Las las my good people in the Spousal Addition WhatsApp group helped to confirm say na the actual Eagle weyy land so!

Ehn hennn!! See better PPR announcement!!!

Congrats to you & wifey!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 10:35am On Apr 14, 2022
Allegory:
Guys it’s PPR

Didn’t know I’d be typing this here so soon. No long story until I’m in Canada tongue

Manofthenight:
Finally!

RFV mail in the bag. Only right I share with this immensely helpful platform kiss

- AOR: March 2020
- Re-med passed: January 2022
- PPA: April 12th 2022
- VO: Ottawa

Thanks to everyone for their contributions. For those waiting for PPR and ITA, hang in there. May your prayers be answered soon.

Ikepooni:
Received PPR

AOR- October 15,2020
ADR-April 6 2022
PPR-April 11 2022

Oam95:
Finally got PPR.

- AOR: September 2020
- Re-med: March 31st 2022
- PPA: April 11th 2022
- VO: Ottawa

This platform has been a source of comfort to a lot of us. Hopefully everyone waiting for PPR and ITA gets it soon.

Immortalregis:
It’s PPR guys!!

AOR: 17th July 2020
ADR: (Re-Medicals, Schedule A, PCC) 8th and 9th March 2022
MEP2: 1st April 2022
PPR: 5th April 2022
VO: Ottawa (From GCMS notes of January 2021)

It has been a real ride and I want to thank the members of this thread. I've waited for 2 years to finally say this so here it goes.... "AND NOW MY WATCH HAS ENDED!"

C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S Guys!!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by angrybutsane(f): 11:15am On Apr 14, 2022
does passports go to lagos vfs before abuja vfs? na wa o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2022
mobenjackson:

No. We didn't get down from the plane. It was a refuel that didn't last more than 45mins.

Hi. Congratulations once again and your landing gist was an interesting read. I know you've said this once or twice, but just to confirm;
1. Are you saying if one is fully vaccinated, there's no need for the 72hr covid testing before boarding?
2. Can you advise if this is only applicable to Ethiopian airways or if it cuts across other airlines as well

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
AbakeTT:
Finally got PPR
Such a long ride
Aor Nov 22, 2019
Remeds Nov, 2021
Adr (baby’s documents) Nov, 2021
PPR April 5, 2022.
FSW - Outland
VO - Ottawa

All the best to everyone.

Congrats!!! #AOR2019 #SpecialPeople cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lotusgoddess(f): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
MrPein:

Hi. Congratulations once again and your landing gist was an interesting read. I know you've said this once or twice, but just to confirm;
1. Are you saying if one is fully vaccinated, there's no need for the 72hr covid testing before boarding?
2. Can you advise if this is only applicable to Ethiopian airways or if it cuts across other airlines as well

Thanks in advance

It's for everyone who is fully vaccinated. It was effective as of April 1st. No more pre-arrival test for fully vaccinated travellers.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
Rapture07:
Pls oh I need advice from the house. So eventually I got my babies passport, but noticed a mistake on it. For the place of birth instead of BOTSWANA they misspelled it as BOSTWANA. abeg what can I do about this mistake. I can't carry my baby for another 3hrs trip for another new passport. Someone suggested affidavit, another suggested I leave it like that. Abeg make una advice me

I guess, this is typo by NIS, so they should be able to correct it without baby being present.

You may have to travel again though but hopefully not with baby. If you leave it, you'll probably be worried for the next 5 years about what happens if a very strict immigration officer at one airport notices and makes an issue. Just try and correct it now, biko.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
Lotusgoddess:

It's for everyone who is fully vaccinated. It was effective as of April 1st. No more pre-arrival test for fully vaccinated travellers.

Okay. Thanks. Really appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
Allegory:
Guys it’s PPR

I’m asking for the millionth time, please who has a sure speedy plug for int’l passport in Lagos
Wow! Double congratulations to you on your PPR and the baby. May the land favour you and yours.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by icehot: 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
angrybutsane:
does passports go to lagos vfs before abuja vfs? na wa o.

I think it goes from Lagos VFS to Ghana VFS then Ghana IRCC office. The thing don dey tey, abi?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
Congratulation to all who got PPR...

Greetings to the rest of us still waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by felix05: 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
Congratulations Allegory. May your new home favour you.
I admire how you take your time to answer questions being asked on the forum. Bless you.

Please do you have any travel history?
Visa refusals? USA?
Did you know your VO? If yes which?

Allegory:
Guys it’s PPR

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by angrybutsane(f): 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
icehot:

I think it goes from Lagos VFS to Ghana VFS then Ghana IRCC office. The thing don dey tey, abi?

vfs accra has confirmed its in transit to the vfs i used. people who got notified same day as me in lagos have gotten notification today but abuja own, nothing yet.

so im thinking vfs nigeria first drops at lagos before abuja.
since april 4th , its has been in transit.

very disappointed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jacknn: 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
NL fam,I hope this won't affect anything.
I recently entered the pool but my profile was showing ineligible bkaux of a mistake,so I revoked my gckey and opened another acount with same email address. My fear is when I was asked during the filling stage of the second account if I ad any application with IRCC in the past,my answer was NO.. bkaux I revoked my gckey. Is this okay or I need to fill yes??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by icehot: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jacknn:
NL fam,I hope this won't affect anything.
I recently entered the pool but my profile was showing ineligible bkaux of a mistake,so I revoked my gckey and opened another acount with same email address. My fear is when I was asked during the filling stage of the second account if I ad any application with IRCC in the past,my answer was NO.. bkaux I revoked my gckey. Is this okay or I need to fill yes??

Creating an account/entering the pool and submitting an application are 2 different things. From your write-up, you did not submit an application, you only created a profile, you should be OK.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mikeyoliver247: 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
For those of you who already have your Visa and flight ticket heading to Edmonton, if you require airport pickup and pre-landing accommodation services. Please Reach out to elpnigeria@yahoo.com or
+1 (780) 246-2992 whatsapp only.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (630) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: idobex(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.