Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1050257 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 1:51am On Feb 03, 2023
Saving that fee is very necessary oooo
aestake:

Yea .. that's stage1. What I said is stage2. Saving ONIP fee is necessary.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 1:58am On Feb 03, 2023
aestake:

Yea .. that's stage1. What I said is stage2. Saving ONIP fee is neces seesary.
Menhhn the fee nor be small thing oo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kantebets(m): 5:37am On Feb 03, 2023
OgechiBae:
Yes, she works as a Pharmacist in Nigeria. I have no idea which one is B.Pharm or Pharm D but did the regular 5 years in school (not masters) and evaluated her degree via the Pharmacy Board Canada.
do u know if there are work visa for pharmacist in canada especially -intern pharmacist or full time pharmacist?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 03, 2023
I have no idea but I believe being a licensed professsion, you have to get licensed first before you can work.
Kantebets:
do u know if there are work visa for pharmacist in canada especially -intern pharmacist or full time pharmacist?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ebicon(f): 6:19am On Feb 03, 2023
I am married , my passport has not expired , can i use my passport with my maiden name for ielts and enter the pool ,while hubby use his own with his name
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bobby800: 6:43am On Feb 03, 2023
Greetings house. So I trying to start my WES evaluation, but I changed my name after by BSC, how do I go about it, especially when I’m now creating my Express Entry profile. My new name is the name on my passport too, but it’s the old one on my BSC. Please help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Trumpetcute: 6:45am On Feb 03, 2023
OgechiBae:
I have no idea but I believe being a licensed professsion, you have to get licensed first before you can work.

Hi, I need help with answering some questions.
I also got the NOI as a pharmacist with CRS Score of 481.

My first question is does my POF have to be 3 months old or can I use a gift deed for Ontario NOI

Then secondly, can I accept the notification of interest without being licensed to practice in Canada.

I anticipate prompt responses.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jidesam168(m): 6:55am On Feb 03, 2023
studycenter:
send me sms for a full material. Text, Video, audio lectures from Cambridge, Liz and Jay inclusive. Contact below or pm
renaldsamod2003@gmail.com , please help me send the materials.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by greenverte(f): 6:57am On Feb 03, 2023
OgechiBae:
Never thought of this but i was meant to understand that they will reject your application once a document is missing.

OINP will reject your application outrightly if your submitted doc are not complete.

The only way is to wait till 40th day before submitting as you have 45 days to submit.

There is a helpful group on telegram specifically for Nigerians that got NOI from ON.
Contact @mzexplore on telegram to add your sister up.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by greenverte(f): 6:58am On Feb 03, 2023
Trumpetcute:

Hi, I need help with answering some questions.
I also got the NOI as a pharmacist with CRS Score of 481.

My first question is does my POF have to be 3 months old or can I use a gift deed for Ontario NOI

Then secondly, can I accept the notification of interest without being licensed to practice in Canada.

I anticipate prompt responses.

Thank you

Yes you can submit your application without being licensed as that was the reason you got an NOI.

There is a helpful group on telegram specifically for Nigerians that got NOI from ON.
Contact @mzexplore on telegram to add you up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Omochristy69: 7:01am On Feb 03, 2023
Congratulations
EsoEso:

At last.. congrats my man
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by greenverte(f): 7:01am On Feb 03, 2023
ebicon:
I am married , my passport has not expired , can i use my passport with my maiden name for ielts and enter the pool ,while hubby use his own with his name

It is not a must to get your name changed after marriage, so you can still maintain same name through out the process.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 9:48am On Feb 03, 2023
greenverte:

OINP will reject your application outrightly if your submitted doc are not complete.

The only way is to wait till 40th day before submitting as you have 45 days to submit.

Contact @mzexplore on telegram to add your sister up.
I did it and so many during my time did it. I wonder why they always compete so closely with the federal govt.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
aestake:

I did it and so many during my time did it. I wonder why they always compete so closely with the federal govt.

They are trying to outsmart the other Provinces, they know the scores are going to come down and those desired professionals are going to be scattered to other Provinces through Federal so why not grab them early. Fact is that even without doing anything unless your birthday is close or IELTS expiring, it is almost certain that those who got nominations now will still get FSW in few weeks. Now it is left to balls and gut feelings.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Profgordons:

They are trying to outsmart the other Provinces, they know the scores are going to come down and those desired professionals are going to be scattered to other Provinces through Federal so why not grab them early. Fact is that even without doing anything unless your birthday is close or IELTS expiring, it is almost certain that those who not nominations now will still get FSW in few weeks. Now it is left to balls and gut feelings.

This is my own case. I got the NOI, but I will lose 5 out of my current 482 in April. Quite confusing on way forward whether to wait for federal or just go ahead with this. That 1,500CAD is a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jenykech: 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
Please who has connection or a number of someone I can call for PCC in Abuja. Someone was telling me 60k. Sounded like a lot to me. Please if you have a number I can call, help a sister. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
braine:

This is my own case. I got the NOI, but I will lose 5 out of my current 482 in April. Quite confusing on way forward whether to wait for federal or just go ahead with this. That 1,500CAD is a lot.

There are several ways to look at it, the scare for most people is the coming TEER invitation system. One thing I can guarantee you is that what the Federal wants is not far from what Ontario wants, meaning the same people who got Ontario nominations will most likely benefit from the TEER driven invitations. 482 will get, even 480, but if you drop below that, then you are depending on the TEER system to favour you.

If you don’t mind living in Ontario for a few years, not sure you should worry about the fees as you will recover this in no time, in my opinion, there will be at least three draws in the next 45days, monitor the trend before you push the send button on the 45th day.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ifakiland(m): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hi guys,
So my wife is the main applicant, were presently on 486, we will loose 5pt next week when she clocks 30 and be down to 481.
We got ontairo NOI yesterday....I wanna ask if I still need to rewrite my ielts that will expire next week or I should forgo it since the pending 600pt additional from the NOI will cover it....also is the CAD1500 for only the main applicant or dependents too will pay...
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ifakiland:
Hi guys,
So my wife is the main applicant, were presently on 486, we will loose 5pt next week when she clocks 30 and be down to 481.
We got ontairo NOI yesterday....I wanna ask if I still need to rewrite my ielts that will expire next week or I should forgo it since the pending 600pt additional from the NOI will cover it....also is the CAD1500 for only the main applicant or dependents too will pay...
Thank you.
Only PA pays that cash. Your IELTS expiry may not matter but try to submit before that.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
Profgordons:

They are trying to outsmart the other Provinces, they know the scores are going to come down and those desired professionals are going to be scattered to other Provinces through Federal so why not grab them early. Fact is that even without doing anything unless your birthday is close or IELTS expiring, it is almost certain that those who got nominations now will still get FSW in few weeks. Now it is left to balls and gut feelings.
But about 2/3 of those professionals still end up in Ontario anyway.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
braine:

You will be fine. Just don't submit yet. Or use stage2.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by goodlucke751995: 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
Greetings all,

Plz who can link me up with pharmacist pursuing to migrate to Canada. Help a brother plz, am really confused..... my WhatsApp contact is 08132317664. Thanks all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Timmypaul: 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hello everyone pls the current noi most people are getting is it the occupation demand coming into effect or it’s has always been like that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
Timmypaul:
Hello everyone pls the current noi most people are getting is it the occupation demand coming into effect or it’s has always been like that.
https://www.ontario.ca/page/2023-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates see list here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jasperonyx: 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
braine:

Congratulations, what would have been the price of it's from Federal govt?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=caroann post=120584368][/quote]i have referred you to page 1. All you are asking is there already. If you dont still understand head to YouTube. There are lots of videos summarizing the process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
jasperonyx:
Congratulations, what would have been the price of it's from Federal govt?

No payment if its federal.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Savagethe21st(m): 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
I feel very sad with the high cutoff scores. I have only bachelor's degree, I don't have a job offer,I am not married, I have no relative in Canada, I do not have a Canadian certification neither do I know french as a second language. Even if I get a perfect score in ielts my crs will be 441.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
Savagethe21st:
I feel very sad with the high cutoff scores. I have only bachelor's degree, I don't have a job offer,I am not married, I have no relative in Canada, I do not have a Canadian certification neither do I know french as a second language. Even if I get a perfect score in ielts my crs will be 441.
But you work in Nigeria? NOC? Enter the pool first.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Savagethe21st(m): 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
aestake:

But you work in Nigeria? NOC? Enter the pool first.
yes I am a software engineer in a nigerian fintech
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
greenverte:

It is not a must to get your name changed after marriage, so you can still maintain same name through out the process.
I don't know how to make people know this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: Bassman14 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.