Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1051713 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Eejb: 9:37am On Jun 01, 2023
dotter8:
Good day everyone,

My brother just started his Canadian PR Journery. He is a Product Manager in a Nigerian Bank with a masters degree in Business Administration. Could anyone please advise which NOC is best suited for a Product Manager? Thank you.

21222 or 21221
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Eejb: 9:39am On Jun 01, 2023
wememore03:
Hello House, Good Morning

Please can CIPM (chartered institute of personnel management) be evaluated by Wes? Can it be used to claim point for 2 or more degrees/Certifications?

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by wememore03: 9:59am On Jun 01, 2023
Eejb:

Yes

Thank You
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ViktaSlim(m): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2023
Qwertyuser:
This Naira devaluation to 631 (I hope not true) will be an issue for POF.
It should, that’s why it’s been advised to present POF in more stable currencies. A devaluation this huge is just crazy without any update is just crazy.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ViktaSlim(m): 10:12am On Jun 01, 2023
CBN has said it’s false, let’s keep watching.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 10:20am On Jun 01, 2023
ViktaSlim:

It should, that’s why it’s been advised to present POF in more stable currencies. A devaluation this huge is just crazy without any update is just crazy.

Thankfully, CBN just denied. We hope it remains denied for a while
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Vinesta09: 10:32am On Jun 01, 2023
Good day house,

I got ITA for SINP and my Profession in Saskatchewan is regulated and part of the requirements for application is to provide a Proof of eligibility for licensure, I have contacted the body in charge and their response is that I can only begin the process when I arrive Saskatchewan. Can anyone advise me on what to do? My Occupation is Power Engineering and the deadline to submit is already here..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Vinesta09: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2023
Also can one use Pension fund statement as POF?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by wandyj007(m): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2023
Hello. Sorry. What document(s) do I have to provide as ties to show that we are related?

ednut1:
uncle can be used for PNP like Manitoba or Saskatchewan if they reside there. For CRS points its only siblings
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ezzylee(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2023
Deltayankeeboi:
Good morning house. Please for someone who meets other requirements(masters degree, work experience) for this new category based express entry but is in the 40’s. Is it advisable to apply for the express entry considering the age factor?

Please get into the express entry pool.... From information released yesterday, they never mentioned age being a barrier to qualifying for bill C-19.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2023
wandyj007:
Hello. Sorry. What document(s) do I have to provide as ties to show that we are related?

I copied your question to google, added Saskatchewan and Manitoba to it. Guess what I found 🙃

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2023
Qwertyuser:
Thankfully, CBN just denied. We hope it remains denied for a while

In my opinion, don't trust that thing CBN said with all your heart. We have learnt over time that these supposed rumors often sneak their ways into reality. It's even possible that they intentionally snuck that piece of information out to test the waters for what is to come.

Brace up for the worst possible scenario.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Deltayankeeboi: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2023
ezzylee:

Please get into the express entry pool.... From information released yesterday, they never mentioned age being a barrier to qualifying for bill C-19.
Okay thank you so much. I was wondering if the low points for high age will be a barrier. Someone told me on Twitter that mostly those aged between 20 and 31 get selected. I don’t know how true.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2023
Deltayankeeboi:
Okay thank you so much. I was wondering if the low points for high age will be a barrier. Someone told me on Twitter that mostly those aged between 20 and 31 get selected. I don’t know how true.
it says the top ranking candidates in those occupations so score is still a factor. If a particular occupation has people with high scores they will get pick . People in trade occupations usually have low scores so for them it’s usually less than 390. You can wait and observe or try french tef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2023
mcstan18:

In my opinion, don't trust that thing CBN said with all your heart. We have learnt over time that these supposed rumors often sneak their ways into reality. It's even possible that they intentionally snuck that piece of information out to test the waters for what is to come.

Brace up for the worst possible scenario.

Abeg o, I no get money again! CBN should continue to test
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Remmrem: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2023
Good day all, I am a data analyst and finding it hard to choose the correct NOC code. However, I did some research and most people suggested NOC 21223 (Database analysts and Data administrators) I have checked the requirements and I do not find the job descriptions compatible with mine. Please data analysts who have gone past this stage help a sister.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2023
Deltayankeeboi:
I was wondering if the low points for high age will be a barrier. Someone told me on Twitter that mostly those aged between 20 and 31 get selected.

Truth is that younger people (< 30) have a better chance, all things being equal. The elderly (no vex) also have a chance if they are willing to work for it IMO.

A candidate below 30 with a Masters degree, 3 years work experience, no Canadian sibling or Canadian work experience, who maxes IELTS and whose spouse also maxes spouse IELTS (with a BSc) has a CRS 482.

A 45 year old with the same qualifications has a CRS of 382 (zero points for age). If they study and pass the TEF/French exam (CLB7 across board), that's 444. Which would be even higher (479) if the person just turned 40. That may not be a bad score if IRCC do a French specific draw or if the person's NOC is on the target list (STEM, Healthcare etc.)

Some people have been known to sponsor a younger sibling, who they claim 15 points from once the person lands in Canada.

There is also the option of PNP.

Or if the 45 year old has a younger spouse with a Masters...the younger spouse could be the primary applicant.

Please don't take my word for it, study the process, see what it entails and shoot your shot if it seems worth it to you. Please study all the posts on page 1 very carefully and decide.

Best!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cc150615(f): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2023
Remmrem:
Good day all, I am a data analyst and finding it hard to choose the correct NOC code. However, I did some research and most people suggested NOC 21223 (Database analysts and Data administrators) I have checked the requirements and I do not find the job descriptions compatible with mine. Please data analysts who have gone past this stage help a sister.
Look at data scientists noc, I think it's 21221, it should work for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2023
I applaud your patience in explaining things. God bless you.

GraciousWords:

Truth is that younger people (< 30) have a better chance, all things being equal. The elderly (no vex) also have a chance if they are willing to work for it IMO.

Some people have been known to sponsor a younger sibling, who they claim 15 points from once the person lands in Canada.

There is also the option of PNP.

Please don't take my word for it, study the process, see what it entails and shoot your shot if it seems worth it to you. Please study all the posts on page 1 very carefully and decide.

Best!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hgold(m): 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2023
Can I just finish this course already 🙂🥲

May 2024 is really a long wait 😑

GraciousWords:
Some of the NOCs for targeted draws:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/submit-profile/rounds-invitations/category-based-selection.html

Looks like the category based draws will be added to existing draws. So in the same way they have CEC only or PNP only they may have category based but it seems the All Program draws will also continue alongside as happens currently.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/submit-profile/rounds-invitations.html
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Remmrem: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2023
Thank you so much I think I would just go with that, it has more of my job descriptions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Remmrem: 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2023
cc150615:

Look at data scientists noc, I think it's 21221, it should work for you.

Thanks, I think I will just go with this it has more of my job descriptions

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Emmaus12: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2023
That should work, I am also a Data Analyst. I am using same NOC

Remmrem:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Chioma026: 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2023
Hello everyone,
Please, I'd like to ask a question. The CRS score between myself and my husband is 393. Is it okay for me to create an express entry profile and see if any province will be interested in us or I have to apply to provinces separately? Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chykk(f): 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2023
Urgent urgent urgent
Hi everyone, please I urgently need help. I received my nomination yesterday from Manitoba but was also notified that in not eligible for express entry. I turn 46 on Saturday. I've been advised to sent a mail to the province when I receive the certificate asking them to change my nomination from express entry profile to paper-based nomination and apply directly. Please I will appreciate your opinions. Thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by spicyuzo(m): 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2023
Greetings house,
One question please. Is it ok to create one account with myself as Candidate, and another with my spouse as the Candidate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Adunnishugar(f): 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2023
Please do health care and support workers stand a chance with this category based draw?
I saw “other assisting occupations in support of health services”
Does this include care workers/ support workers?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Remmrem: 12:31am On Jun 02, 2023
Emmaus12:
That should work, I am also a Data Analyst. I am using same NOC

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jenykech: 12:35am On Jun 02, 2023
Hello everyone, I just got an ADR. I have the documents needed. Please where and how do I upload the additional documents requested?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 2:40am On Jun 02, 2023
Jenykech:
Hello everyone, I just got an ADR. I have the documents needed. Please where and how do I upload the additional documents requested?

Thank you

Sign in to IRCC portal (MyCIC) through your GC key and navigate to your EE application......you should see the placeholder to update the ADR. Be sure to transmit after uploading.

Following this you can send by webform also (but webform is not a replacement for the placeholder).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 2:44am On Jun 02, 2023
Adunnishugar:
Please do health care and support workers stand a chance with this category based draw?
I saw “other assisting occupations in support of health services”
Does this include care workers/ support workers?

To claim "other assisting occupations in support of health services” NOC 33109, check that your job description matches those listed in 33109. It's not about job titles.

You can read up on choosing an NOC on post 3 of page 1.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 2:51am On Jun 02, 2023
chykk:
Urgent urgent urgent
Hi everyone, please I urgently need help. I received my nomination yesterday from Manitoba but was also notified that in not eligible for express entry. I turn 46 on Saturday. I've been advised to sent a mail to the province when I receive the certificate asking them to change my nomination from express entry profile to paper-based nomination and apply directly. Please I will appreciate your opinions. Thank you very much.

Contact the province for next steps.

https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/460#123341200

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (632) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: handsomebolanle, jasperonyx, Remix10(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.