Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1050273 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Charleschidera(m): 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
braine:
Finally, my testimony!

Its been a very long journey of about 4 years. If I begin to write, this place go full. In summary sha:

ITA: March 29 (CRS 482)
Medicals: May 2
AOR: May 14
BIL: May 31
Eligibility Completed: May 31
Biometrics Completed: June 14
Background Completed: July 12

Visa Office: RROC (the slowest visa office ever)

**silence**

Final Decision: October 5
PPR: October 10
Courier to Kenya VFS: October 11
Counterfoil: October 17
Received Passport back today: October 21..

The support on this platform has been awesome. Shout out to GraciousWords for their work in putting page one together. All thanks to ProfGordons for the moral support.

To those still trying; keep pushing! May Cannyland favour us all.

Congratulations!

May Canada favor you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NuCypher: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
Brownmannie:
It seems nobody knows how to reach Accra IRCC on phone. So, is over 60 days of passport submission still within their timeline of processing? I have sent several mails for them to return my passport whether stamped or not but without any response. How can they just seize the passport for over 2 months now and nobody seems to know how to go about this ? This is crazy and totally unacceptable.
How exactly is it unacceptable? Did they tell you initially you'll get your passport within a particular period? When you sent your passport there, you committed automatically to their holding it for as long as it took to get the visa.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bumdesh: 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
Hi everyone my employer has signed my reference letter, do I need to attach any other documents for the proof of work experience ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2023
Charleschidera:

Congratulations!

May Canada favor you

Amen! Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
Bumdesh:
Hi everyone my employer has signed my reference letter, do I need to attach any other documents for the proof of work experience ?

Pay slips, bank statement showing salary payments, tax receipts if applicable and everything other record that establishes your relationship with the employer. If possible, evidence/proof of you at work.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
braine:
Finally, my testimony!

Its been a very long journey of about 4 years. If I begin to write, this place go full. In summary sha:

**silence**

The support on this platform has been awesome. Shout out to GraciousWords for their work in putting page one together. All thanks to ProfGordons for the moral support.

Congratulations my brother and friend, may Canada favour you beyond measures…

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2023
Profgordons:
Congratulations my brother and friend, may Canada favour you beyond measures…

Amen! Thanks, bro!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TwinHeart: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
braine:
Finally, my testimony!

**silence**

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrKong: 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2023
braine:
Finally, my testimony!

**silence**

Congratulations I rejoice with you

Please how did you make payment for your application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by May06: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
NuCypher:

How exactly is it unacceptable? Did they tell you initially you'll get your passport within a particular period? When you sent your passport there, you committed automatically to their holding it for as long as it took to get the visa.

You didnt have to make a comment. I bet there was something more profitable you could have done with your time, than to spend at least 60 seconds of your life, that you cannot regain, to make such an unkind comment. Please learn to read and ignore. Looks like an unattainable skill but you can learn it!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NuCypher: 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2023
May06:

You didnt have to make a comment. I bet there was something more profitable you could have done with your time, than to spend at least 60 seconds of your life, that you cannot regain, to make such an unkind comment. Please learn to read and ignore. Looks like an unattainable skill but you can learn it!
Grow up and grow a thick skin! Mummy isn't here to help temper your emotions. How exactly is that "unkind"? How is it not the truth? It's a public forum and I can express an opinion. You don't have to like it. That's not on me. I won't ignore if I think an opinion is worth having on a subject. If you don't like my comment, move past it if your skin is too thin and flabby. Seems to me you are the one needs to find a job.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by hizzylife(f): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2023
Please all,

What can I do in this situation?

I'm about to open an EE profile, however I'm married with a child but only traditionally. How do I answer the Marital Status question? If I answer yes there's no certificate to back it up but if I say no won't that be misrepresentation as we're actually married, living together with a child.

We plan to do our civil wedding early next year as I'm currently nursing.

Who has been in this situation before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
MrKong:

Congratulations I rejoice with you

Please how did you make payment for your application?

Thanks.

For the $1,500 application, a dollar card was used.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2023
UncleAyo:
Good day Everybody.

Please, I need help on how I can make Payment for the CELPIP General Test. How do I go about it?

My card is not getting charged on the platform.

Please, come to my aid:
widerworld SeyiJayden Oliveth96 ThatgalJ studycenter saxwizard Afolavid Hellvicks ThatgalJ GraciousWords Luccilucci Ugojames nelronaldo Dgirlmunah Tobi9ja Ibironnie Whytelyon aestake Dgirlmunah Akinyelekehinde
Rapture07 mikeayus SweetJJ maybemm ifyjip Bvc1 Bernice123456 Perezzoe adeolabilkis002 lizzy774 Ibironnie ACSgrains1 ACSgrains1 Gathyhappy Zeewirld Holladoyheen peluscoten Ibbydav Oliveth96 Ibbydav
Younghacka GrammarNazi1 Anieakan
...You need a dollar denominated card to effect the payment.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Brownmannie(m): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
[quote author=NuCypher post=126534578]
If you don't have an advice or suggestion to somebody's post, you rather read and ignore than post some stupid shit because you can type. If you know it all, you shouldn't be on this platform.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Brownmannie(m): 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
NuCypher:

If you don't have an advice or suggestion to somebody's post, you rather read and ignore than post some stupid shit because you can type. If you know it all, you shouldn't be on this platform. By the way, what's your stake here that you are defending poor service delivery from IRCC?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Brownmannie(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
NuCypher:

Grow up and grow a thick skin! Mummy isn't here to help temper your emotions. How exactly is that "unkind"? How is it not the truth? It's a public forum and I can express an opinion. You don't have to like it. That's not on me. I won't ignore if I think an opinion is worth having on a subject. If you don't like my comment, move past it if your skin is too thin and flabby. Seems to me you are the one needs to find a job.

What thick skin are u ranting about. Your comment lacks common sense and not worthy of deliberation. You should rather learn to mind your business when you have nothing to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2023
Brownmannie:

What thick skin are u ranting about. Your comment lacks common sense and not worthy of deliberation. You should rather learn to mind your business when you have nothing to offer.
Probably why your passport is still been held

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Brownmannie(m): 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2023
Profgordons:

If men were God...
Face your own challenges cos I know you have many

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by haywhy80: 12:19am On Oct 22, 2023
Profgordons:

Guys, please calm down. All would be well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by haywhy80: 12:21am On Oct 22, 2023
hizzylife:
Please all,

What can I do in this situation?

I'm about to open an EE profile, however I'm married with a child but only traditionally. How do I answer the Marital Status question? If I answer yes there's no certificate to back it up but if I say no won't that be misrepresentation as we're actually married, living together with a child.

We plan to do our civil wedding early next year as I'm currently nursing.

Who has been in this situation before?

In my own opinion, a court wedding certificate would suffice definitely. You can get your court wedding done without delay and create your express entry profile.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by haywhy80: 12:21am On Oct 22, 2023
braine:
Finally, my testimony!

**silence**

Congrats. Ire a kari...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bayus2003(m): 12:43am On Oct 22, 2023
Hello Everyone.
Please kindly advise on how to resolve this. I have not been able to sign in since I created the account.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 1:25am On Oct 22, 2023
Brownmannie:

If men were God...
Face your own challenges cos I know you have many
You have been trying to bully everyone into helping you find a solution. Obviously none of us here works at IRCC and your requests seem quite unreasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ZeeAngelus: 6:43am On Oct 22, 2023
Big Congratulations. This is good news to the ear! May CannyLand Favour you, sir!

Please guide me on the procedure for the Passport dispatch to and fro Kenya from Nigeria: e.g.did you use DHL ? How did u manage the return leg? any payment in Kenya currency and how did u pay, e.t.c.
Please more clarity,

braine:
Finally, my testimony!

**silence**

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Greatnewsalways: 8:10am On Oct 22, 2023
Good morning guys, I worked as a part time nurse aide for about 17 months bringing my total hours to 1,340. The requirement for ircc is 1,560 hours so I am short of 220 hours. I have received NOI from Ontario and i am wondering if my number of hours would fly. What can I do if the employer wouldn’t tweak anything on the reference letter?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by adigun27: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
I need a cannada working visa plss who has genuine update
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by efiembo: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
bayus2003:
Hello Everyone.
Please kindly advise on how to resolve this. I have not been able to sign in since I created the account.

Remain on the page and keep refreshing it will work.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jrmh29v11: 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
NuCypher:

Simple logical reasoning would have prevented coming up with such a response. When a person puts in for something that averagely takes most people 4-6 weeks to get and has to wait more than double the time without any explanation(s) as to why there's a delay, it's only natural to get a bit uneasy. I've been in that position and the most difficult part is not having a clue about what exactly the problem is. If you don't have a solution to his predicament then just keep mum instead of spreading your apparent bitterness.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jrmh29v11: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
NuCypher:

Mehn whoever you are, all I can say is I sincerely pray you get to experience more love and kindness from others. You seem to need plenty of it!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jrmh29v11: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
[quote author=Brownmannie post=126542773][/quote]

Bro no need for the strong language. Shey he/she has thick skin na, no wahala, lol. Life has a way of humbling people sooner or later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.