Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1045613 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jrmh29v11: 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
Profgordons:
Probably why your passport is still been held

Nah man this is too low! Haba

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Luchiee: 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hi! Congrats!! Pls what was your CRS score before you got the NOI from Ontario?

Greatnewsalways:
Good morning guys, I worked as a part time nurse aide for about 17 months bringing my total hours to 1,340. The requirement for ircc is 1,560 hours so I am short of 220 hours. I have received NOI from Ontario and i am wondering if my number of hours would fly. What can I do if the employer wouldn’t tweak anything on the reference letter?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tohmee07: 7:30am On Oct 23, 2023
Hello house,
Please I have OND and HND, do I need to take another course to get more point in express entry pool or can my OND and HND serve as two or more certificate ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by haywhy80: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
Tohmee07:
Hello house,
Please I have OND and HND, do I need to take another course to get more point in express entry pool or can my OND and HND serve as two or more certificate ?

Yes, your OND and HND serve as two or more certificates. You have a chance of getting a higher score for education if you get masters.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Brownmannie(m): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
[quote author=Jrmh29v11 post=126558071]

Bro no need for the strong language. Shey he/she has thick skin na, no wahala, lol. Life has a way of humbling people sooner or later.[/quote

It's well. I was upset with his rash comments.
Thanks for your kind words.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by boyebussy: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
Hello good afternoon, please I want to go through the provincial nomination in Canada. Please I want to ask when will the PN for New Brunswick be out. Please urgent answer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NuCypher: 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
Jrmh29v11:

Mehn whoever you are, all I can say is I sincerely pray you get to experience more love and kindness from others. You seem to need plenty of it!
What are you on about? I have all the love and kindness I need already. I understand that as a Nigerian you have no sense of how procedures work and, having experienced government neglect for several years or decades, you can't truly comprehend what it means when a delay is only caused by huge backlogs and not by a government authority merely sitting on your file for the fun of it. So, I symphathize with you in that regard. It's not my fault that you lacked that comprehension. What I think you need now is plenty dose of true reality and not the artificial reality that the Nigerian government has fed you over the years.

And please don't stop there. When you get to Canada and you apply to a job and they don't reply you after 2 months, please spam their HR for a response. You are after all entitled to it. Also, when you apply to get medical treatment and they put you on a waiting list of 4 months, please spam their help desk for immediate response. You are after all entitled to it. In addition, when you apply for day care for your kid in Canada and they put you on a waiting list of 3 months, please spam their customer desk all day for INSTANT response. You are after all entitled to it.

You lots need to grow up. You don't even look like you are ready for the challenges the country will pose. Obsessing over a supposed delay in a visa that will CERTAINLY come, when it's not like you have a deadline looming over you. I wish you guys the best!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NuCypher: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
Jrmh29v11:

Simple logical reasoning would have prevented coming up with such a response. When a person puts in for something that averagely takes most people 4-6 weeks to get and has to wait more than double the time without any explanation(s) as to why there's a delay, it's only natural to get a bit uneasy. I've been in that position and the most difficult part is not having a clue about what exactly the problem is. If you don't have a solution to his predicament then just keep mum instead of spreading your apparent bitterness.
If you could point me to a part in the procedures where they said they are delibrately sitting on your passport and won't process it or will delay it intentionally, so that you can go on social media to start chattering, then I might just make some small allowance to agree with you. But of course, you can't. They are even generous enough to offer your channels to address possible delays by raising a web form. But the best option for you is to come shyt all over this thread and start complaining about a delay. Let me help you remember that you are not dealing with the Nigerian government where some lazy official is simply sitting on their hands and refusing to process your passport because you haven't dropped the required 10%. Maybe you don't realize this sha. I say make I remind you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
boyebussy:
Hello good afternoon, please I want to go through the provincial nomination in Canada. Please I want to ask when will the PN for New Brunswick be out. Please urgent answer
urgently visit the New Brunswick pnp website

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Chechelenche(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
Dear Nairalanders,

I am trying to book an appointment for biometric capture. VFS Global is not putting up any slots for appointments. I have been on this since Friday. Please can someone help me out here...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kellion56: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
TWoods:

I honestly feel this post is here simply to let people know you’ve made it into Canada and your child has a Canadian passport. Other than that, I cannot understand why you haven’t simply called Egypt air to ask what Covid rules you need to worry about or at least checked on their website?

Stop unnecessary Jealousy and wish people well, so good things can happen in your life too. A fellow I met here called me and gave me better advice on this. If you can not advice accordingly, waka pass or shut up
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by onuwaje(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
I have the minimum 8777
Done WES (Bsc)
But my CRS is 437

Any way to increase this score
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:35am On Oct 24, 2023
onuwaje:
I have the minimum 8777
Done WES (Bsc)
But my CRS is 437

Any way to increase this score
Additional certificate to qualify for two or more certs and get extra points
Or masters degree
Learn French
Explore provincial nomination programs if your occupation is in demand in any of the provinces
Max out IELTS

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 1:28am On Oct 24, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

Additional certificate to qualify for two or more certs and get extra points
Or masters degree
Learn French
Explore provincial nomination programs if your occupation is in demand in any of the provinces
Max out IELTS
Again, the main thingy thesedays is even the NOC as targeted draws are there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 1:32am On Oct 24, 2023
NuCypher:

What are you on about? I have all the love and kindness I need already. I understand that as a Nigerian you have no sense of how procedures work and, having experienced government neglect for several years or decades, you can't truly comprehend what it means when a delay is only caused by huge backlogs and not by a government authority merely sitting on your file for the fun of it. So, I symphathize with you in that regard. It's not my fault that you lacked that comprehension. What I think you need now is plenty dose of true reality and not the artificial reality that the Nigerian government has fed you over the years.

And please don't stop there. When you get to Canada and you apply to a job and they don't reply you after 2 months, please spam their HR for a response. You are after all entitled to it. Also, when you apply to get medical treatment and they put you on a waiting list of 4 months, please spam their help desk for immediate response. You are after all entitled to it. In addition, when you apply for day care for your kid in Canada and they put you on a waiting list of 3 months, please spam their customer desk all day for INSTANT response. You are after all entitled to it.

You lots need to grow up. You don't even look like you are ready for the challenges the country will pose. Obsessing over a supposed delay in a visa that will CERTAINLY come, when it's not like you have a deadline looming over you. I wish you guys the best!
The guy should just go to Accra and keep them on their toes instead of us being made to suffer the poor job of the Embassy.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jrmh29v11: 5:35am On Oct 24, 2023
NuCypher:

I thought about writing a lengthy appropriate response to this, but ultimately decided you're not worth my time. "I understand that as a Nigerian..." really?? One can only wonder the type of shege Nigeria showed you before you left (you obviously still have PTSD). You don't seem to be able to have constructive arguments without resorting to insults, which is just appalling. I will not engage you further. Peace and love to you.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Snolw(m): 6:40am On Oct 24, 2023
Good morning everyone,

I got a "Rady for Visa" mail from "IRCC.DoNotReplyCPC-O-NePasRepondreCTD-O.IRCC@cic.gc.ca". I'm trying to confirm the authenticity of the mailer as I did not get any update on my profile.
My profile still says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" and "We will send you a message once the final decision has been made" as in the screenshot attached.
This mail dropped into the promotion folder on my Gmail, so it's been over 10 days now.

Please If this is genuine, does the mail alone suffice as the passport request letter to be attached to the package to be sent, considering I will have about 17 days left for the submission, which VAC will you recommend for fast processing as I have committed to another trip in November.

Your kind guidance will be appreciated. Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lance008(m): 6:58am On Oct 24, 2023
How can I track my Canada visa processing because agent asking my brother to pay for visa processing fee
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by theniyi: 8:32am On Oct 24, 2023
That’s your official passport request.

Snolw:
Good morning everyone,

I got a "Rady for Visa" mail from "IRCC.DoNotReplyCPC-O-NePasRepondreCTD-O.IRCC@cic.gc.ca". I'm trying to confirm the authenticity of the mailer as I did not get any update on my profile.
My profile still says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" and "We will send you a message once the final decision has been made" as in the screenshot attached.

This mail dropped into the promotion folder on my Gmail, so it's been over 10 days now.

Please If this is genuine, does the mail alone suffice as the passport request letter to be attached to the package to be sent, considering I will have about 17 days left for the submission, which VAC will you recommend for fast processing as I have committed to another trip in November.

Your kind guidance will be appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by theniyi: 8:35am On Oct 24, 2023
Hi Everyone, please how long does it take to get passport back from VFS. Last message I got was “… has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ghana OC on Tue Oct 10 2023 and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Ghana OC for processing.”

Anyone with a familiar experience please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Snolw(m): 8:58am On Oct 24, 2023
Thank you for the response. Please do you know about sending documents to Knya VFS, if you do, can you guide me through the process?
theniyi:
That’s your official passport request.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Snolw(m): 9:46am On Oct 24, 2023
Good morning, please can you guide me through sending passport through Kenya VFS.
Bulletproof:
Silent reader.
PPR
ITA: Nov 2020
Med. Jan 2021
Biometrics. Jan 2021
AOR. Jan 2021
Long wait
Got Married. May 2022
Raised web form to add spouse. June 2022
Remed. July 2022
ADR: POF update July 2022
Spouse Added. July 2022
Spouse Medical and ADR: August 2022
Long wait
Spouse BIL: May 2023
Remed for me and spouse: June 1 2023
Medical Done: June 23 2023
RFV: July 14 2023
Sent both Passports to VFS kenya: August 5
Received our passports from VFS kenya: August 15
(10 days)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2023
Snolw:
Good morning, please can you guide me through sending passport through Kenya VFS.

Send me a dm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Snolw(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2023
braine:

Send me a dm.
Thanks, I just did that -- to Email.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by theniyi: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2023
I don’t o. I submitted my passport to Lekki office 2 weeks ago after receiving an email exactly like yours and realized it was sent to Ghana, I am hoping I receive my passport back soon.

Snolw:
Thank you for the response. Please do you know about sending documents to Knya VFS, if you do, can you guide me through the process?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Blackfinegirl(f): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
Please I am kinda confused. I am about to request for my transcript from my school in the uk. Is it digital copy or hatd copy that is sent to WES by the school. I dont want to pay and request for the wrong document
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Candanyl: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
Pls how can I be added to sinp group ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by OTOIDEEHI(f): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
Blackfinegirl:
Please I am kinda confused. I am about to request for my transcript from my school in the uk. Is it digital copy or hatd copy that is sent to WES by the school. I dont want to pay and request for the wrong document
Hard copy sent from the school through a delivery company like DHL.
You have to give your school the address of WES CANADA

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Blackfinegirl(f): 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
OTOIDEEHI:

Hard copy sent from the school through a delivery company like DHL.
You have to give your school the address of WES CANADA

Thank you , I have been able to sort it out. My school said they send digital copy to WES.I hope its okay though
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bassman14: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2023
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bassman14: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
I submitted my application on September 2nd, I got an invite to apply for Alberta PNP nomination like 2 weeks after, the PNP confirmation came after another 2 weeks making total 4 weeks. Then a week or thereabout letter ITA. Less than 2 months. The PNP nomination made it faster
Iamblessed85:

How long did it take you to get to this stage?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bassman14: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
Thank you very much, I have all the required documents. Thank you.
phabulous88:

See post on someone who sold land and used as POF.

When you bought the land, do you have payment receipts, bank transfer receipts, title documents issued to you? Include everything and do a letter of explanation

https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/543#126235103

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (630) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: shadow12345, mhizsimi(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.