Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1070298 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (637) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 11:50am On Oct 28, 2023
OTOIDEEHI:
Good morning, NAIRALANDERS!!!!
A quick one:
Documents such as bank statement from someone who made a gift to an applicant, transfer receipts, land documents, etc. should come under what placeholder?
dont complicate your application, they never asked for the bolded. if the person sold land to fund the gift to you ,no documents are required aside from the gift deed/your bank statement showing the inflow.

if you sold land/assets to fund your own POF then proof of ownership will be under proof of funds/settlement funds.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by UjeshaNiMere(m): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2023
Post-ITA, please which PCC is currently accepted? Can I use the manual one done at inspector Moshood's office or everything is now done online? Also, if anyone has used GTB for POF, did you get your reference in CIC format? If no, what worked for you? Thank you all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2023
OTOIDEEHI:

Good morning, FAM.....
Biko, can anybody help out with a response......pleaseeeeeee
The work history/education filled automatically shows on the personal history page.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by haywhy80: 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
thesailorman:
s not for the swift
Started this journey in 2019 Covid happened and then had to write another Ielts with wifey. Cos the other ones expired. My wife got tired of it all and suggested masters. We started masters online in a uk university cos we couldn’t travel and the school gave an option of doing it online or deferring. We choosed to do it online. After second semester and Covid eased off, we made enquiry and they said we ain’t qualify for the 2yrs post work visa because we did it online. By this time, we wrote another Ielts as the other expired. So I had to pay for another Masters in the Uk while we were doing our dissertation making it 2nd uk master for my wife by the time we finished last year we updated our Wes because now we had masters. Our Score was now 486 we were just in the pool because cutoff was 500 and we left naija for the uk for madam 2nd masters and I as the dependant. Fast forward to March this year we got ITA. Did medicals in April and we have been waiting since. Did biometrics in June and today by the Glory of God we got PPR. This race will teach you patience my brethren. The Lord that did us will do for y’all IJN. God did it

Now we don’t know if to discontinue the masters or do soft landing. We so excited and for the newcomers please read from the first page. I became a consultant (lol) because everything we did and learned, was from this platform. Thank you all and God bless you. See y’all at the top

Forgive my typo. I’m just so excited.

Congrats. Kudos to you for not giving up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
UjeshaNiMere:
Post-ITA, please which PCC is currently accepted? Can I use the manual one done at inspector Moshood's office or everything is now done online? Also, if anyone has used GTB for POF, did you get your reference in CIC format? If no, what worked for you? Thank you all.

Use https://possap.gov.ng/ to get your PCC

GTB does not include an email address in their bank reference letter, and they sign it electronically. Upload the bank reference letter GTB issued to you, as well as the letter of non-indebtedness and 6 months bank statement, and you’ll be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by haywhy80: 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
UjeshaNiMere:
ITA received. Since 2019. Glory to God.

Congrats.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NuCypher: 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
OTOIDEEHI:
Good morning, NAIRALANDERS!!!!
A quick one:
Documents such as bank statement from someone who made a gift to an applicant, transfer receipts, land documents, etc. should come under what placeholder?
You don't need that document; it'll do more damage than good.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by OTOIDEEHI(f): 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
ednut1:
The work history/education filled automatically shows on the personal history page.
Thank you very much sir.....
But for the work history, I read in page one that we should not add jobs we are not claiming CRS points for.
For instance, if I have worked at 4 different places in the last 4 years: 2 yrs.; 1 yr.; 3 months; 9 months respectively, I can add the place I worked for 2 years and the one I worked for 1 year in my work history and dump the rest in personal history.
I wouldn't know if this was what the writer meant.

More explanation would be appreciated, please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
OTOIDEEHI:

Thank you very much sir.....
But for the work history, I read in page one that we should not add jobs we are not claiming CRS points for.
For instance, if I have worked at 4 different places in the last 4 years: 2 yrs.; 1 yr.; 3 months; 9 months respectively, I can add the place I worked for 2 years and the one I worked for 1 year in my work history and dump the rest in personal history.
I wouldn't know if this was what the writer meant.

More explanation would be appreciated, please.
do you have ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by UjeshaNiMere(m): 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2023
phabulous88:

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Greatnewsalways: 1:02am On Oct 29, 2023
Hello seniors!
Please I need someone to review my OINP application with me before I submit. i would feel at ease knowing that someone that has towed the path before “okays” the application. $1,500 is a lot of money in this economy 😃. Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TomatoSauce1: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2023
Hi evereveryone, I recently got ITA under Healthcare and my father wants to give me money. Has anyone used Gift deed recently? The information I've seen here, is from 2017. Please I need a current information on this. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Breezy90(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2023
Greatnewsalways:
Hello seniors!
Please I need someone to review my OINP application with me before I submit. i would feel at ease knowing that someone that has towed the path before “okays” the application. $1,500 is a lot of money in this economy 😃. Thanks in advance
Oinp is not so strict tho, just provide the necessary documents and you are good to go. PM me let me help out.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by OTOIDEEHI(f): 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2023
TomatoSauce1:
Hi evereveryone, I recently got ITA under Healthcare and my father wants to give me money. Has anyone used Gift deed recently? The information I've seen here, is from 2017. Please I need a current information on this. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/412#80822331

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by greenverte(f): 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2023
Greatnewsalways:
Hello seniors!

Make sure you don't forget to grant OINP access to your ECA, many people get disqualified due to that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by samsamme: 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
Good evening everyone, apologies if this question has recently been answered.

My situation: I got SINP expression of interest June this year, I submitted application in July, it's been over three months. Application status still remain “Aplication Received”.

Anyone with helpful information please ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EagleScope01: 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
Good evening family. I am at PPR stage, and at a cross road as to whether to use Kenya or Ghana. Can someone advice me based in time frame, and possibly cost implications?

I reside in Lagos
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
EagleScope01:
Good evening family. I am at PPR stage, and at a cross road as to whether to use Kenya or Ghana. Can someone advice me based in time frame, and possibly cost implications?

I reside in Lagos
Use Kenya, I repeat, use Kenya!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TomatoSauce1: 11:55pm On Oct 29, 2023
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EagleScope01: 12:42am On Oct 30, 2023
Profgordons:
Use Kenya, I repeat, use Kenya!
Thank you for your response.
My friends I asked said same.. But I'm just curious. Can you kindly state your reason(s) or things you factored? For the sake of knowledge and curiosity
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Luchiee: 3:28am On Oct 30, 2023
Kenya processing is really fast.. like a week or 2.. Ghana is undetermined… (if you get what I mean)

EagleScope01:

My friends I asked said same.. But I'm just curious. Can you kindly state your reason(s) or things you factored? For the sake of knowledge and curiosity

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EagleScope01: 6:00am On Oct 30, 2023
Luchiee:
Kenya processing is really fast.. like a week or 2.. Ghana is undetermined… (if you get what I mean)

Thank you for the insight.. I am grateful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 6:01am On Oct 30, 2023
EagleScope01:

It appears Kenya have a different approach to processing these passports, but if you are not in a haste, not travelling soon and can stand the anxieties of the absence of your passport then you can really send it to Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by sophzzy: 7:51am On Oct 30, 2023
Please I need HELP
As at when Accra finally returned my passport to me, my visa was already expired because of the medicals. I’ve redone a new medicals and sent it through a web form to them. I’ve been calling customer care also but now I NEED the emails of people who I can send to also like the Minister of immigration and other relevant people…… please if you have such email address, I’ll greatly appreciate it…Abeg!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 9:16am On Oct 30, 2023
sophzzy:
Please I need HELP
As at when Accra finally returned my passport to me, my visa was already expired because of the medicals. I’ve redone a new medicals and sent it through a web form to them. I’ve been calling customer care also but now I NEED the emails of people who I can send to also like the Minister of immigration and other relevant people…… please if you have such email address, I’ll greatly appreciate it…Abeg!
You don’t need to send an email to immigration minister or anyone else. You’ve sent a webform already. IRCC has received it and will respond when it’s your turn.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Michibz: 9:41am On Oct 30, 2023
Hi everyone. Post-ITA. I recently moved to Europe from Orman and applied for Canada express entry. I’m trying to upload my PCC but I am only seeing options, PCC Nigeria and Orman. How do I go about this please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by haywhy80: 11:30am On Oct 30, 2023
samsamme:
Good evening everyone, apologies if this question has recently been answered.

My situation: I got SINP expression of interest June this year, I submitted application in July, it's been over three months. Application status still remain “Aplication Received”.

Anyone with helpful information please ?

Many applicants are in the same boat as yours. You need to wait.
You can follow up once you have reached timeline of 23 weeks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
Michibz:
Hi everyone. Post-ITA. I recently moved to Europe from Orman and applied for Canada express entry. I’m trying to upload my PCC but I am only seeing options, PCC Nigeria and Orman. How do I go about this please?
have you used 6 months in the European country

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Michibz: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
ednut1:
have you used 6 months in the European country

Thanks for your response. Not yet. Would be 6months in a few days.

The PCC from Orman is more than 6months. Do you think I should raise a web form or probably get the PCC from here in Finland and attach it with LOE. Sorry if my question has been answered, I just couldn’t find anything from my search.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
Brownmannie:
Please what do I do?
I submitted my passport to VFS Abuja on 18th August and it was transmitted to IRCC Accra on 25th of August. Since then no update and I have not received it back. Please I need serious advice on what to do as it has taken over 60 days now

Any luck with your passport?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by May06: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2023
Profgordons:
It appears Kenya have a different approach to processing these passports, but if you are not in a haste, not travelling soon and can stand the anxieties of the absence of your passport then you can really send it to Ghana.

Please AVOID Accra, ghana. If you use VFS Lagos/Abuja, they will likely send it to Accra for you. Consider asking those who sent it to Kenya here how they did it. The Accra Office take eternity to process/return passport. Save yourself the emotional stress, please!

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (637) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.