Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1063748 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by micxwell(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16
DeveloperSam:

I used RiseVest & my eligibility is complete according to the tracker so I guess rise is acceptable (I'm still awaiting PPR though)

I'm not sure Payoneer will be willing to issue a reference letter, you should contact their customer support. I tried using Wise but they said they don't give reference letters.
Hello brother. You've used Risevest as your POF. Did you add your Naira Account Bank statement too pls??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DeveloperSam(m): 7:11pm On Feb 16
micxwell:
Hello brother. You've used Risevest as your POF. Did you add your Naira Account Bank statement too pls??

No. I submitted 6 months Risevest statement + reference letter.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Maydaygirl: 7:31pm On Feb 16
GraciousWords:

If she has very high CRS, in the 900s for example, and her CRS will still be above draw CRS even without spouse IELTS (because IELTS expires and no longer counts) then she's fine submitting whenever.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by micxwell(m): 7:47pm On Feb 16
DeveloperSam:

No. I submitted 6 months Risevest statement + reference letter.
Only Risevest??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TwinHeart: 7:54pm On Feb 16
micxwell:

I used risevest and two other ₦ bank accounts for POF. Just use the sample table on page one to do your LOE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NuCypher: 8:01pm On Feb 16
TwinHeart:
Please I want to find out if I’m allowed to carry yam through the border. Thank you.
Go and ask in "Living in Canada" thread
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DeveloperSam(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16
micxwell:
Only Risevest??

Yeah. I had above the required amount there.

But like TwinHeart pointed out, you can combine accounts.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Francieuche: 8:07pm On Feb 16
Please who has added spouse post COPR recently?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Salientsinmi: 8:07pm On Feb 16
mercifull:

Yes, you can reschedule. If you booked with IDP, send an email to info@ielts.ng. Send your booking reference, payment details and the new date you want to take the test.

Thank you for the response. I managed to sit for the test today.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by micxwell(m): 8:08pm On Feb 16
TwinHeart:

I used risevest and two other ₦ bank accounts for POF. Just use the sample table on page one to do your LOE
Thank you brother. God bless you 🙏. I'll check the table.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by micxwell(m): 8:10pm On Feb 16
DeveloperSam:

Yeah. I had above the required amount there.

But like TwinHeart pointed out, you can combine accounts.
Thanks a lot bro. Can I chat you up via email or maybe facebook?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DeveloperSam(m): 8:33pm On Feb 16
micxwell:
Thanks a lot bro. Can I chat you up via email or maybe facebook?

Sure, you can send an email.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by micxwell(m): 8:36pm On Feb 16
DeveloperSam:

Sure, you can send an email.
Alright. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 7:32am On Feb 17
Generalmerchant:
my brother just got ITA. any whatsapp group for new ITA. kindly let
Every information Pre and post ITA is here and mostly on page one, I doubt if any whatsapp group exist that provides more clarity than exists here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Faratioluwa: 10:36am On Feb 17
Hello everyone, please can someone explain what this info means.
My aunt lives in Ontario, Canada and she already got a lawyer there to work on my express entry progress but the man is just weird.
He sent me this document and said I'm already in the pool and I should wait for either an employer to pick me from the pool or for a province to nominate me but from what I'm seeing I'm not eligible for Provincial nomination.
When he sent the document, I told him I didn't fully understand and he said I should read it till I understand because he's not going to spoon-feed me.
Someone should please help me.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 1:05pm On Feb 17
Faratioluwa:
Hello everyone, please can someone explain what this info means.
My aunt lives in Ontario, Canada and she already got a lawyer there to work on my express entry progress but the man is just weird.
He sent me this document and said I'm already in the pool and I should wait for either an employer to pick me from the pool or for a province to nominate me but from what I'm seeing I'm not eligible for Provincial nomination.
When he sent the document, I told him I didn't fully understand and he said I should read it till I understand because he's not going to spoon-feed me.
Someone should please help me.
Firstly I think his comment is unfair, by you needing a lawyer to put in an Express Entry application for you, he should have known you would requiring a bit of spoon feeding through this process.

Assuming your profile is what he has sent in the screen shot, yes you have an active Express Entry Profile with an associated score and you await the day your points will fall within the group of those who will be called for application.

However, while waiting, it is not an uncommon occurrence for provinces to show interest in your profile if you have certain qualities that meets their criteria at that time. When and if they do, they will request you to put in a formal application to the particular province. The reason they are interested in you will also be stated.

I hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Faratioluwa: 1:43pm On Feb 17
Profgordons:
Firstly I think his comment is unfair, by you needing a lawyer to put in an Express Entry application for you, he should have known you would requiring a bit of spoon feeding through this process.

Assuming your profile is what he has sent in the screen shot, yes you have an active Express Entry Profile with an associated score and you await the day your points will fall within the group of those who will be called for application.

However, while waiting, it is not an uncommon occurrence for provinces to show interest in your profile if you have certain qualities that meets their criteria at that time. When and if they do, they will request you to put in a formal application to the particular province. The reason they are interested in you will also be stated.

I hope this helps.

Now, I understand.
Thank you so much.

So all I have to do is wait?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 1:50pm On Feb 17
Faratioluwa:

Now, I understand.
Thank you so much.

So all I have to do is wait?
It won’t be nice of me to just say yes, however, I do not want to take over the paid job of your lawyer. But in the spirit of a really supportive thread, there is more to Express Entry than just being in the pool. There are many questions to ask like, your current scores, your profession, do you need an added certificate, do you even have your profile login details, etc…

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by PrincessAriel(f): 3:16pm On Feb 17
nymphomaniac:
yes

Thanks Sir.

I've tried paying to IQAS since Tuesday but it keeps showing me this. I tried changing my timezone but still same story.

What can I do please?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Faratioluwa: 3:57pm On Feb 17
Profgordons:
It won’t be nice of me to just say yes, however, I do not want to take over the paid job of your lawyer. But in the spirit of a really supportive thread, there is more to Express Entry than just being in the pool. There are many questions to ask like, your current scores, your profession, do you need an added certificate, do you even have your profile login details, etc…
No, I don't have my login details. They send him my info to his email.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 6:40pm On Feb 17
Faratioluwa:

No, I don't have my login details. They send him my info to his email.
Request your login first
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Faratioluwa: 7:17pm On Feb 17
Profgordons:
Request your login first
Okay
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nymphomaniac(m): 11:59pm On Feb 17
PrincessAriel:

Thanks Sir.

I've tried paying to IQAS since Tuesday but it keeps showing me this. I tried changing my timezone but still same story.

What can I do please?
I’ll message you on WhatsApp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by PrincessAriel(f): 9:14am On Feb 18
nymphomaniac:
I’ll message you on WhatsApp

Okay Sir.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ACSgrains1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 18
Hi guys, I need some clarification.
I have 2 years of foreign work experience as a manufacturing Technician and currently I have over 6 months experience in welding till date.
I am currently in pool however profile shows I only met FSWP.
My Qus is, can I still be considered for “trade category draw”?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Peachesarewhite: 2:06pm On Feb 18
Peachesarewhite:
Hello gurus in the house.

Please I need clarification on something.

I have a BSc, thinking of going for an Advanced diploma in HRDC. Would it be evaluated as 2 degrees thereby giving me additional points?

Please help a novice smiley

Someone please respond ejoooor o
What program/certification can I go for to increase my points, in addition to my BSc.?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by patokenneth: 2:09pm On Feb 18
ezzylee:

All the documents required for submission are available on the OINP website.
I sent you a mail. Please reply.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by patokenneth: 3:48pm On Feb 18
Peachesarewhite:

Someone please respond ejoooor o
What program/certification can I go for to increase my points, in addition to my BSc.?
I believe it'll give you additional points. I think someone answered a similar question around when you asked the original question.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by patokenneth: 3:52pm On Feb 18
Hello everyone. After evaluating BCS and my Bachelor's degree, I have "College-level certificate (one year) and bachelor's degree (four years)". For the purpose of OINP, which one would be chosen as the highest qualification?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by acekid109(m): 7:29pm On Feb 18
patokenneth:
Hello everyone. After evaluating BCS and my Bachelor's degree, I have "College-level certificate (one year) and bachelor's degree (four years)". For the purpose of OINP, which one would be chosen as the highest qualification?

OINP requires bachelor's degree at the minimum

https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream#section-1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Peachesarewhite: 7:56pm On Feb 18
patokenneth:

I believe it'll give you additional points. I think someone answered a similar question around when you asked the original question.

Ok, thank you. Guess I missed it

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (635) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.