Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1048094 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by sauceEEP(m): 6:41am On Feb 19
Which organization, between WES and ICAS, assesses OND and HND qualifications for engineering graduates?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by floboyza: 9:18am On Feb 19
Good day all , please I would like to find out can I use a business I own to claim experience in my NOC for express entry?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Salientsinmi: 10:46am On Feb 19
Good morning.

Please I need assistance on this error I keep getting while trying to create an account for EE.
Has anyone experienced this and how did you go about it, please?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by amikable97: 10:47am On Feb 19
Try incognito
If it doesn’t work clear cache and try again.
Or try another supported browser.
Salientsinmi:
Good morning.

Please I need assistance on this error I keep getting while trying to create an account for EE.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by patokenneth: 12:38pm On Feb 19
amikable97:
Try incognito
If it doesn’t work clear cache and try again.
Or try another supported browser.
And if these don't work, use a VPN.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bigboy75: 2:52pm On Feb 19
Hello, I am eligible for the Agriculture and agri-food occupations Express Entry Category. I have one year experience as a farm supervisor. What are the acceptable documents I can use to prove my role and work experience while applying for PR? Please, advise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mercifull(f): 4:40pm On Feb 19
Please did anyone here submit their passport through VFS recently? Did you get this messages below?

Kindly go to sterling bank or transfer online the sum of #23,090 per person for courier fee to acct number 0065165839 . Acct name :Canada vfs fee account.forward the payment details to:canadang@vfshelpline.com mention your names on the email.Please indicate Lagos as submission center

Kindly go to sterling bank or transfer online the sum of #28,230 per person for package transmission fee to acct number 0065165839 . Acct name :Canada vfs fee account.forward the payment details to:Canadang@vfshelpline.com mention your names on the email.Please indicate Lagos as submission center

I want to know if this is genuine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Toylove: 6:32pm On Feb 19
Salientsinmi:
Good morning.

I’ve been experiencing same too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dipdat: 8:23pm On Feb 19
Hi everyone, I received a rejection to my EE application this morning. I am currently in Canada on a Work Permit.

I submitted my application January 15th, 2024.
Please can someone explain to me the reason for the rejection?

I left Nigeria for Canada on the 20th of November, prior to my departure I did another PCC on the 14th of November because the previous one I did was due to expire same month. I used the PCC I did on the 14th of November for my EE application.

IRCC also made mentioned of documents to be valid prior to the time of submission of EE, my LMIA is still very valid but they said the validity period is just 6months from the date of receipt of the LMIA.

Attached is the rejection letter and my LMIA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dipdat: 8:25pm On Feb 19
Finding it difficult to upload the rejection letter and LMIA even after compressing the file to 110kb
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dipdat: 8:30pm On Feb 19
See attached rejection letter

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dipdat: 8:33pm On Feb 19
LMIA

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dipdat: 8:34pm On Feb 19
My LMIA expires 2024/10/19 or so

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kaycherry: 10:13pm On Feb 19
dipdat:
Hi everyone, I received a rejection to my EE application this morning. I am currently in Canada on a Work Permit.

I left Nigeria for Canada on the 20th of November, prior to my departure I did another PCC on the 14th of November because the previous one I did was due to expire same month. I used the PCC I did on the 14th of November for my EE application.

IRCC also made mentioned of documents to be valid prior to the time of submission of EE, my LMIA is still very valid but they said the validity period is just 6months from the date of receipt of the LMIA.

Hi....so sorry about the rejection...
Here is what I think
1. If you filled your country of residence as Canada...then the PCC from Nigeria needed to have been gotten after you left Nigeria and not before leaving Nigeria.
2. I don't really know about the LMIA part.
So sorry...I'm in an almost similar situation and I've been having palpitations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Everr(m): 12:04am On Feb 20
Hello guys, I recently did a medicals for Home care child support and I can see on my profile that I passed the medicals. What are the chances that my Visa will be granted? Does anyone know how long I have to wait to hear from IRCC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lynadave: 1:02am On Feb 20
Hello everyone, can anyone assist me on how to do a gift deed in the Uk.

Also, I am the main applicant and my POF is in pounds can my husbands sibling who is also in the Uk issue is the gift deed. Will it be accepted? If yes, will I also have to do another gift deed after my husband transfers the money in my own account where the rest of the POF is or only his statement of account will suffice.

Kindly help me guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dipdat: 1:37am On Feb 20
Please do I need to apply for refund or I will be refunded automatically

If I need to apply, please how do I apply for the refund??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 6:53am On Feb 20
mercifull:
Please did anyone here submit their passport through VFS recently? Did you get this messages below?

Kindly go to sterling bank or transfer online the sum of #23,090 per person for courier fee to acct number 0065165839 . Acct name :Canada vfs fee account.forward the payment details to:canadang@vfshelpline.com mention your names on the email.Please indicate Lagos as submission center

Kindly go to sterling bank or transfer online the sum of #28,230 per person for package transmission fee to acct number 0065165839 . Acct name :Canada vfs fee account.forward the payment details to :Canadang@vfshelpline.com mention your names on the email.Please indicate Lagos as submission center

I want to know if this is genuine.

The email address looks legit, at least based on emails received from VFS in prior years, maybe send a webform on their website to reconfirm, they usually respond within a day. https://visa.vfsglobal.com/can/en/nga

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 6:58am On Feb 20
dipdat:

Sorry but your PCC was dated 14 Nov and you were last in Nigeria on 20 Nov. That's what the IRCC letter says is the problem. You will be refunded as the application was cancelled/returned for being incomplete. It may take up to 8 weeks to get the refund according to https://www.ircc.canada.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1220&top=4

Quickly create another EE profile and hopefully get another ITA, digest IRCC website before submitting your next application, they have kindly listed everything they need applicants to provide. The IRCC requirement is to get a PCC AFTER the last time you had lived in the country that is not your current place of residence. Your current country of residence is Canada if you are there on a work-permit.

Page 1 post 5 may also help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 7:04am On Feb 20
Lynadave:
Hello everyone, can anyone assist me on how to do a gift deed in the Uk.

Also, I am the main applicant and my POF is in pounds can my husbands sibling who is also in the Uk issue is the gift deed. Will it be accepted? If yes, will I also have to do another gift deed after my husband transfers the money in my own account where the rest of the POF is or only his statement of account will suffice.

Kindly help me guys.

See page 1 post 5 and FAQ 18 & 20 - for everything you need to know about gift deed and POF (money in spouse account etc). I would think a gift deed from your brother in law to either you or your hubby is fine.

Check google or yellow pages for a notary public near you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 7:08am On Feb 20
Bigboy75:
Hello, I am eligible for the Agriculture and agri-food occupations Express Entry Category. I have one year experience as a farm supervisor. What are the acceptable documents I can use to prove my role and work experience while applying for PR? Please, advise.

Bigboy.....STUDY page 1 especially post 3 and post 5 - you need a ref letter from your employer in the format required by IRCC.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 7:09am On Feb 20
floboyza:
Good day all , please I would like to find out can I use a business I own to claim experience in my NOC for express entry?

You should be able to, if you have the right supporting docs, STUDY page 1 especially post 3 there's a section there for self employed applicants.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 7:19am On Feb 20
Faratioluwa:
Hello everyone, please can someone explain what this info means.
My aunt lives in Ontario, Canada and she already got a lawyer there to work on my express entry progress but the man is just weird.
He sent me this document and said I'm already in the pool and I should wait for either an employer to pick me from the pool or for a province to nominate me but from what I'm seeing I'm not eligible for Provincial nomination.
When he sent the document, I told him I didn't fully understand and he said I should read it till I understand because he's not going to spoon-feed me.
Someone should please help me.

STUDY page 1 and all the links marked HERE. Your knowledge will soon surpass the agent's sef grin.

The "not met" beside PNP in your profile doesn't really mean you don't qualify for a Provincial Nomination. You could qualify for some PNPs but you need to go through each Province's process (FAQ 8 ). When they nominate you, it shows up on your express entry profile. That's my understanding.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 7:22am On Feb 20
ACSgrains1:
Hi guys, I need some clarification.
I have 2 years of foreign work experience as a manufacturing Technician and currently I have over 6 months experience in welding till date.
I am currently in pool however profile shows I only met FSWP.
My Qus is, can I still be considered for “trade category draw”?

Although this thread is for FSW, the requirements for Federal Skilled Trades (FST) are also on page 1 post 1, read the details in the link to see if you qualify.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 7:25am On Feb 20
Funnyman:
Please can an express entry application be submitted for a family, if one person is in another country (not Canada) and other family members are based in Nigeria, thanks.

Yes. Page 1 FAQ 3
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 3:28pm On Feb 20
e4maawy:
Hello,
Please advise on how I can apply or get the Driver's License Extract letter in Nigeria.

Email info@frsc.gov.ng with a scanned and hand-signed (not electronic signature) application letter outlining your request. Include a copy of your current valid driver's licence. Also indicate the address your request should be addressed to e.g. the specific registry in your province (just Google one).

There is also an online platform, don't know anyone personally who has used it: https://www.ndlverification.frsc.gov.ng/

FRSC address for the letter:
The Corps Marshal
Federal Road Safety Corps
4 Maputo Street, Wuse Zone 3
Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dipdat: 9:16pm On Feb 20
@GraciousWords thank you so very much for your response.

Can I still use my LMIA for the application Because from the rejection letter, it was stated that the LMIA is valid for just 6 months from the time it was issued. My LMIA expires November 2024 so I'm confused if to use it or not. I think I better not use it and go with my offer letter only, what do you think

GraciousWords:

Sorry but your PCC was dated 14 Nov and you were last in Nigeria on 20 Nov. That's what the IRCC letter says is the problem. You will be refunded as the application was cancelled/returned for being incomplete. It may take up to 8 weeks to get the refund according to https://www.ircc.canada.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1220&top=4

Quickly create another EE profile and hopefully get another ITA, digest IRCC website before submitting your next application, they have kindly listed everything they need applicants to provide. The IRCC requirement is to get a PCC AFTER the last time you had lived in the country that is not your current place of residence. Your current country of residence is Canada if you are there on a work-permit.

Page 1 post 5 may also help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 11:26pm On Feb 20
dipdat:
@GraciousWords thank you so very much for your response.

Can I still use my LMIA for the application Because from the rejection letter, it was stated that the LMIA is valid for just 6 months from the time it was issued. My LMIA expires November 2024 so I'm confused if to use it or not. I think I better not use it and go with my offer letter only, what do you think

I assume you are FSW EE and you need the 50 extra CRS points from valid job offer I am also assuming that the LMIA does not need to continue to be valid after AOR just like your IELTS or ECA can expire after AOR, so long as it was valid AT AOR. Hope my assumptions are correct.

I have no personal experience so pls check with others who have applied with LMIA and job offer, search on canadavisa.

In the section where IRCC refer to the LMIA they are highlighting what you should look out for in terms of validity of several other docs e.g medicals is 12 months, ECA 5 years IELTS 2 years, LMIA 6 months.

You need to have applied for a work permit before the expiry of your LMIA, since you say you already have a permit, then you are covered there. ALSO you need to have submitted your PR application before the LMIA expiry (see the sentence following the expiry date in bold on your LMIA letter). If you are able to get another ITA and submit before the LMIA expiry, I think you should be fine.

If you are not able to submit (get AOR) before LMIA expiry, hopefully your employer should be able to get you a new LMIA.

AFAIK, even if you have a job offer you still need a current LMIA for the job offer to be valid (for express entry) at the time of PR app submission (AOR), unless the job is LMIA exempt.

Pls read links below, check canadavisa and maybe ask a lawyer for more clarity.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/offer-employment.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/foreign-workers/lmia-expiry.html

All the best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dipdat: 12:34am On Feb 21
Thank you once again for the timely response.

One more question I will like to ask is: Will I loose my nomination from Alberta? I received nomination from the Province with 600 points.

After creating a new EE Profile, can I still use the previous nomination OR will have to wait for another nomination?

GraciousWords:

I assume you are FSW EE and you need the 50 extra CRS points from valid job offer I am also assuming that the LMIA does not need to continue to be valid after AOR just like your IELTS or ECA can expire after AOR, so long as it was valid AT AOR. Hope my assumptions are correct.

I have no personal experience so pls check with others who have applied with LMIA and job offer, search on canadavisa.

In the section where IRCC refer to the LMIA they are highlighting what you should look out for in terms of validity of several other docs e.g medicals is 12 months, ECA 5 years IELTS 2 years, LMIA 6 months.

You need to have applied for a work permit before the expiry of your LMIA, since you say you already have a permit, then you are covered there. ALSO you need to have submitted your PR application before the LMIA expiry (see the sentence following the expiry date in bold on your LMIA letter). If you are able to get another ITA and submit before the LMIA expiry, I think you should be fine.

If you are not able to submit (get AOR) before LMIA expiry, hopefully your employer should be able to get you a new LMIA.

AFAIK, even if you have a job offer you still need a current LMIA for the job offer to be valid (for express entry) at the time of PR app submission (AOR), unless the job is LMIA exempt.

Pls read links below, check canadavisa and maybe ask a lawyer for more clarity.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/offer-employment.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/foreign-workers/lmia-expiry.html

All the best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by InfoWay: 1:48am On Feb 21
Hello @GraciousWords
I got my copr in November beginning and got married end of November.

I raised webform with certificate to inform ircc and they said it was added to file. There was no response on addition of spouse.

I've raised several webforms after and it just automated responses.

Please how do you suggest I proceed?
Thank you for your anticipated response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by profneyo(m): 3:08am On Feb 21
Hi everyone,

Please can someone share a link/format for a work letter of reference?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bjd09: 4:55am On Feb 21
Guys please i have been finding it difficult to pass IELTS, Egbami oo
cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: HisCutestDamsel(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.