Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1049766 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dipdat: 7:05am On Feb 21
@GraciousWords, from the second link you sent, it was stated that LMIA is valid for 12 months and from the rejection letter I got, they stated it's valid for 6months. I just tire. I'm currently working with a valid job offer from my employer. I have a valid LMIA for my job offer which will expire November, 2024.

Don't you think it's advisable I ignore the LMIA when reapplying because it adds little or no point to my score. I'm sure of getting another nomination from the Province (AB).

Can I submit a new EE application while I await the refunds?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

dipdat:
Thank you once again for the timely response.

One more question I will like to ask is: Will I loose my nomination from Alberta? I received nomination from the Province with 600 points.

After creating a new EE Profile, can I still use the previous nomination OR will have to wait for another nomination?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 8:26am On Feb 21
InfoWay:
Hello @GraciousWords
I got my copr in November beginning and got married end of November.

I raised webform with certificate to inform ircc and they said it was added to file. There was no response on addition of spouse.

I've raised several webforms after and it just automated responses.

Please how do you suggest I proceed?
Thank you for your anticipated response

If possible send another webform and attach the docs that will usually be requested by IRCC for a new spouse (some of them are listed on the last link on page 1 FAQ 34 - marriage certificate, spouse bio data page, medicals, PCC, updated POF etc).

You could also send an email to your Visa Office with the same docs attached (page 1 post 6 to find out your VO and the link for webform that allows you attach docs).

They'll get to it, it just takes a while sometimes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 8:53am On Feb 21
dipdat:
@GraciousWords, from the second link you sent, it was stated that LMIA is valid for 12 months and from the rejection letter I got, they stated it's valid for 6months. I just tire. I'm currently working with a valid job offer from my employer. I have a valid LMIA for my job offer which will expire November, 2024.

Don't you think it's advisable I ignore the LMIA when reapplying because it adds little or no point to my score. I'm sure of getting another nomination from the Province (AB).

Can I submit a new EE application while I await the refunds?

dipdat:
Thank you once again for the timely response.

One more question I will like to ask is: Will I loose my nomination from Alberta? I received nomination from the Province with 600 points.

After creating a new EE Profile, can I still use the previous nomination OR will have to wait for another nomination?

* Calm down....take a day or 2 to chill, regroup so that you'll be able to think clearly, mistakes abound when we are distressed and under pressure.

* It may be best to just pay and go talk to a lawyer or certified consultant - it's safer given that you already have one disappointment. All these suggestions could actually be wrong since we are not experts all we know is the simple straightforward EE for FSW.

* Create a new EE profile - your app was returned, you are no longer in the pool and you do not have a PR application with IRCC - you can't move forward until you create a new EE profile. I don't know your AAIP stream, is it possible for you to get the AAIP nomination for your stream without an EE profile?

* Contact AAIP, explain what happened and ask if your nomination can be put on your new EE profile - their website says nominations are valid for 6 months and can also be extended, so hopefully it all works out.

https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-alberta-opportunity-stream-after-you-are-nominated#jumplinks-6

* Without knowing the exact criteria AAIP used to select you from the pool and give you a nomination, I would think that to get the AAIP nomination, your new EE profile details would need to be exactly the same as when they picked you the first time. For example if AAIP gave you the first nomination because of XYZ, I'm not sure you can decide to remove XYZ and hope for the nomination to be transferred/extended or remove XYZ from your application when interacting with IRCC for PR. I may be wrong though, please research, ask around, check Canadavisa etc.

* I'm not sure it's relevant whether IRCC said LMIA validity is 6 months in one place or 12 months in another place....... what matters is the expiry date written on your own LMIA, and that you need to submit a PR application to IRCC before the expiry of your LMIA, IF INDEED you actually need the LMIA to qualify for AAIP.

Best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Salientsinmi: 8:54am On Feb 21
amikable97:
Try incognito
If it doesn’t work clear cache and try again.
Or try another supported browser.

Thank you. I’m still trying it and it’s been the same error.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 9:00am On Feb 21
profneyo:
Hi everyone,

Please can someone share a link/format for a work letter of reference?

Thank you

There's one on page 1 FAQ 48
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bigboy75: 9:19am On Feb 21
Hi, thank you for pointing me to that resourceful page 1, there is a handful of info to digest. How many months POF do I need for my PR application, I can't find it anywhere on page 1?
GraciousWords:

Bigboy.....STUDY page 1 especially post 3 and post 5 - you need a ref letter from your employer in the format required by IRCC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lynadave: 10:42am On Feb 21
Hello Guys, I appreciate the response to my last question, it was really helpful.

Anyone has an idea on how to do a police report certificate in Ghana, my contact there said I will have to travel down for the biometrics. Anyone know how to do it without me having to travel down.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 4:31pm On Feb 21
Bigboy75:
Hi, thank you for pointing me to that resourceful page 1, there is a handful of info to digest. How many months POF do I need for my PR application, I can't find it anywhere on page 1?

This basic question is proof you have not done any research on this PR thing. Paste that question on Google and read the results.

Only come back to ask questions you cannot find anywhere else.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by InfoWay: 7:55pm On Feb 21
Thank you very much for your kind response, I am grateful. Hopeful for a quick and positive answer from them.

GraciousWords:

If possible send another webform and attach the docs that will usually be requested by IRCC for a new spouse (some of them are listed on the last link on page 1 FAQ 34 - marriage certificate, spouse bio data page, medicals, PCC, updated POF etc).

You could also send an email to your Visa Office with the same docs attached (page 1 post 6 to find out your VO and the link for webform that allows you attach docs).

They'll get to it, it just takes a while sometimes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tvickie(f): 9:12pm On Feb 21
Hi all, asking this question on behalf of my friend. She is a registered nurse in Canada and got ITA for the last healthcare category. She has a job here and she is wondering if she can just use her pay stubs, offer letter as POF instead of the minimum pof required. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 10:46pm On Feb 21
Tvickie:
Hi all, asking this question on behalf of my friend. She is a registered nurse in Canada and got ITA for the last healthcare category. She has a job here and she is wondering if she can just use her pay stubs, offer letter as POF instead of the minimum pof required. Thank you

You do not have to meet the funds requirement if you were invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class.

The system currently asks all applicants to provide a proof of funds document. If you don’t need to provide proof of funds, you must upload a letter explaining either that you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, or that you have a valid job offer.

Source: https://ircc.canada.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29

What is a valid job offer? Read https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/offer-employment.html

This valid job offer matter....can anyone explain it in normal english? Am I the only one who doesn't understand it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Trichia: 11:50pm On Feb 21
hello everyone,

I got NOI from Ontario. Can i change the end date for my Msc without making my profile ineligible?

I wrote Nov 2109 on my EE profile. However, i just checked my certificate and saw May 2019 written on it.

Please Who knows if i can edit it without getting profile ineligible?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tvickie(f): 12:31am On Feb 22
Her job offer is valid so I think she's good then. Thank you
GraciousWords:

You do not have to meet the funds requirement if you were invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class.

The system currently asks all applicants to provide a proof of funds document. If you don’t need to provide proof of funds, you must upload a letter explaining either that you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, or that you have a valid job offer.

Source: https://ircc.canada.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29

What is a valid job offer? https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/offer-employment.html

This valid job offer matter....can anyone explain it in normal english?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kinah25(f): 11:58am On Feb 22
Hi, I'm interested
Ibironnie:
Hi guys, wrote my celpip on Saturday at Dragnet vi results came out yesterday lsrw 11,11,12,9. A nice alternative to the almighty ielts. You can buzz me for materials or tips.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Everr(m): 1:22pm On Feb 22
Hello guys, I recently completed and passed my medicals on 20th February, I also received the request to pay the RPRF which I have paid as well on 8th February . Does anybody have an idea how long it might take to get the passport request? I applied to the Home Child care Provider scheme.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 73O9: 2:38pm On Feb 22
Tvickie:
Her job offer is valid so I think she's good then. Thank you

Do note she bolded two things which are Canadian experience and offer letter.
Your friend was invited through health not CEC, meanwhile the offer letter is for CEC. Or did she also state Canadian experience in her profile?
I might be wrong but look through that opinion too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tvickie(f): 3:28pm On Feb 22
Yes she stated canadian experience in her profile. Yes it is the healthcare category not CEC
73O9:

Do note she bolded two things which are Canadian experience and offer letter.
Your friend was invited through health not CEC, meanwhile the offer letter is for CEC. Or did she also state Canadian experience in her profile?
I might be wrong but look through that opinion too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Swtychinny16(f): 4:52pm On Feb 22
Please I need someone to review my SOP.
Kindly help me out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NuCypher: 5:12pm On Feb 22
bjd09:
Guys please i have been finding it difficult to pass IELTS, Egbami oo
cry
Be more explicit. What exactly are you having problem with? Which component of the IELTS exam and what exactly in that component?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Funnyman: 8:12pm On Feb 22
Hello everyone, what means are you using to save your pof since it’s not advisable to save in Naira and looks like dom account is not advisable too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lynadave: 2:24am On Feb 23
Hello Everyone, I have been using an affidavit in place of my birth certificate all my life. I hope this won’t pose as a problem when submitting my application. Kindly help a sister 🙏
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NuCypher: 5:00am On Feb 23
Lynadave:
Hello Everyone, I have been using an affidavit in place of my birth certificate all my life. I hope this won’t pose as a problem when submitting my application. Kindly help a sister 🙏
If you are so worried about it, go to your local government and they'll reissue you another original copy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bigboy75: 11:39am On Feb 23
Thanks, I was hoping to see it on page 1, but now I figured the duration has to be 6mo.
braine:

This basic question is proof you have not done any research on this PR thing. Paste that question on Google and read the results.

Only come back to ask questions you cannot find anywhere else.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lynadave: 2:10pm On Feb 23
NuCypher:

If you are so worried about it, go to your local government and they'll reissue you another original copy.

Thank you, I have started the process to get this done
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lynadave: 2:15pm On Feb 23
Hello House, I am in a fix right now.

1.In my express entry profile, I added my Secondary school(Waec), my BSc and my Masters in my education history whereas I only evaluated my BSC and masters degree certificates. Will these pose as an issue when submitting my PR application? Same for my husband I add his Waec to his WAEC history whereas he only evaluated his BSC.

2. The duration I entered on my express entry profile for my Masters is different from what is on the certificate. Will this be a problem. Please help a sister 😫
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 2:24pm On Feb 23
Lynadave:
Hello House, I am in a fix right now.

1.In my express entry profile, I added my Secondary school(Waec), my BSc and my Masters in my education history whereas I only evaluated my BSC and masters degree certificates. Will these pose as an issue when submitting my PR application? Same for my husband I add his Waec to his WAEC history whereas he only evaluated his BSC.

2. The duration I entered on my express entry profile for my Masters is different from what is on the certificate. Will this be a problem. Please help a sister 😫
Evaluation should only be your highest qualification. The one you're claiming point. The rest in your personal history

Letter of explanation can solve the second question.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by luckygirl02(f): 2:53pm On Feb 23
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Anavamii: 4:49pm On Feb 23
Hello everyone. Please has anyone used IQAS for LLB’s degree or any degree evaluation especially for OAU. I am trying to apply but it stated that OAU has conditional status and my degree may not be assessed. I really want to use IQAS . PLEASE HELP ME
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tonyamori(f): 7:16pm On Feb 23
Anavamii:
Hello everyone. Please has anyone used IQAS for LLB’s degree or any degree evaluation especially for OAU. I am trying to apply but it stated that OAU has conditional status and my degree may not be assessed. I really want to use IQAS . PLEASE HELP ME

If you really want to use IQAS I can’t be of help .
But if you want your LLb to evaluated as a proffessional degree =masters then use CES .
CES is pretty straight forward too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Emeoko24: 7:30pm On Feb 23
Hi fellow Canadians 😊, please help me out.

I’m a married man but I have been separated from my wife for a few years now (not fully divorced yet). I just initiated divorce proceedings few days ago because I want to create EE profile and start my Canada PR journey.

I have another lady who I am exclusively dating & willing to take her with me to Canada. This is where the confusion sets in;

- There’s ‘legally separated’ in the EE marital status but I’m not sure whether I will be asked to provide some legal documents to prove that. Though I could get a letter from the lawyer handling the divorce and from the registry where the marriage was held

-Should I create my EE profile & apply for PR as ‘married with spouse unaccompanying ’ pending the divorce process is completed? Mind you divorce could take up to 6 months to a year to be completed.

-If I chose ‘common law relationship’ with my current gf, is there any placeholder or box to explain that I’m in the process of divorce with the one I earlier applied for PR with ?

Please note: I can’t apply as single because my ex and I have applied for PR before with our marriage certificate before things went sour between us.

Please bail me out my senior colleagues or someone that has been in this kind of situation so I don’t go astray 🙏.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ayinke93(f): 9:49pm On Feb 23
Emeoko24:
Hi fellow Canadians 😊, please help me out.

I’m a married man but I have been separated from my wife for a few years now (not fully divorced yet). I just initiated divorce proceedings few days ago because I want to create EE profile and start my Canada PR journey.

I have another lady who I am exclusively dating & willing to take her with me to Canada. This is where the confusion sets in;

- There’s ‘legally separated’ in the EE marital status but I’m not sure whether I will be asked to provide some legal documents to prove that. Though I could get a letter from the lawyer handling the divorce and from the registry where the marriage was held

-Should I create my EE profile & apply for PR as ‘married with spouse unaccompanying ’ pending the divorce process is completed? Mind you divorce could take up to 6 months to a year to be completed.

-If I chose ‘common law relationship’ with my current gf, is there any placeholder or box to explain that I’m in the process of divorce with the one I earlier applied for PR with ?

Please note: I can’t apply as single because my ex and I have applied for PR before with our marriage certificate before things went sour between us.

Please bail me out my senior colleagues or someone that has been in this kind of situation so I don’t go astray 🙏.

Thank you

I think you'll need the affidavit from the court that you've initiated the divorce process if you apply as separated. Checkout Reddit, once stumbled on someone in a similar situation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by pean06: 9:58pm On Feb 23
Hello,
I have some questions.

1. I have received ITA and I am trying to prove the relationship between my step brother and I. Gurus please tell me the documents I need to show to prove our relationships especially because we are only related by marriage. If it is possible to point me to someone here’s who had a similar success story I will really like that.

2. I currently live and work in Canada and my yearly Salary is 50,000CAD. Do I still need to have 14,000 CAD in savings when I am applying?

Thanks
I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: yusufhaji(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.