Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1043238 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (629) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 1:05pm On Mar 28
hommiekr:
Hello house, plz i have a question.
For someone that is an entrepreneur, that is into sales of computers and phones, what noc code does this fall into?
I've tried checking the noc codes but couldn't fine the one that it fits in.

Check if what you do (your job description) matches the duties listed in any of the sales options in this link e.g. 62100, 62101, 62010 or any others :

https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Structure/Hierarchy?objectid=FZ6ms7JUGBj60D6Rzu87Pz%2BN%2Fzlm05Qv44XYWZdAIMs%3D

KellyTech007:

WHAT NEXT AFTER STUDYING IN CANADA/ GETTING PR AFTER STUDYING IN CANADA

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/work/after-graduation/path-to-pr.html

bharkarh:

I currently live and work in the UK with my wife and looking at the possibility of moving to Canada through the express entry route.

I hold a masters degree in Finance and Accounting where I finished with a distinction and recently converted my result at the university of Toronto.

I have a 6 years accounting experience, will be 30 in July and my wife studied French where she can write and speak French.

I also have a family that lives in Canada.

I understand that the information provided above will give me good points to move to Canada but I don’t understand the processes involved.

I would appreciate it if you or anyone here could put me through on the steps to go about it.

A link would also be appreciated.

Many thanks.

All you need to know about Express Entry: https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled#107239666

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 1:05pm On Mar 28
Singingbae:

Can I tell someone to pay from the UK for me
Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kaycherry: 5:43pm On Mar 28
Woooow...its PPR ooooo
I'm sooo Happy...I give God all the Glory.
This journey has been filled with so many ups and downs...so many hurdles to jump but I thank God.
After 2 expired profiles and loss of 15points...I landed an ITA on my 3rd profile.

ITA- 26th October
AoR- 12th December
UCI updated and linked 8th February
BIL- 23rd February
MEP- previous medicals updated 24th February
Remedicals: 16th March
Medicals Passed: 27th March
Ready for Visa: 28th March

No ADRs..
Detailed write up coming through.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Guest911: 6:40pm On Mar 28
Kaycherry:
Woooow...its PPR ooooo
This journey has been filled with so many ups and downs...so many hurdles to jump but I thank God.
After 2 expired profiles and loss of 15points...I landed an ITA on my 3rd profile.

ITA- 26th October
AoR- 12th December
BIL- 23rd February

No ADRs..
Congrats 🥳

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Singingbae(m): 7:33pm On Mar 28
Kaycherry:
Woooow...its PPR ooooo

ITA- 26th October
AoR- 12th December
BIL- 23rd February

No ADRs..

I key in into this 😊. Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chimzyblack(m): 7:54pm On Mar 28
Singingbae:

Can I tell someone to pay from the UK for me
I used chipper cash virtual card for mine.
Works seamlessly, used it to make multiple internal transactions without stress
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NiceTheDev: 8:15pm On Mar 28
Hello! Please is the digital nin card with barcode allowed for ielts?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ayabemm16: 9:36pm On Mar 28
Good day! Please has anyone sent transcripts to WES from Akungba? How did you go about it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Singingbae(m): 9:59pm On Mar 28
chimzyblack:

I used chipper cash virtual card for mine.
Works seamlessly, used it to make multiple internal transactions without stress

Thanks, I’ve done it already.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Iamblessed85: 11:28am On Mar 29
GraciousWords:

Check if what you do (your job description) matches the duties listed in these sales options in this link e.g. 62100 62101 or 62010 :
https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Structure/Hierarchy?objectid=FZ6ms7JUGBj60D6Rzu87Pz%2BN%2Fzlm05Qv44XYWZdAIMs%3D
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/work/after-graduation/path-to-pr.htmlAll you need to know about Express Entry: https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled#107239666

Please i have a question. Does canada accept the IELTS one skill retake or you have to write everything again?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 12:06pm On Mar 29
NiceTheDev:
Hello! Please is the digital nin card with barcode allowed for ielts?
No
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Moyo1999: 12:48pm On Mar 29
Good afternoon, please can I get access to celpip materials.

akibomoyosoulwa@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SeunnlaA: 1:12pm On Mar 29
Congratulations!

I saw that you didn't get ADR for proof of funds. Please can you describe how you provided your pof?
Did you use bank statement or letter? Did you use gift deed? How?

If you don't mind, I could email you directly. My Sibling is gunning for the transport category as well.

Thanks.

kiari:

It’s PPR O’clock 🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽
A journey that started in 2018, getting first hand information from this goldmine of a platform, I am forever grateful. 🥹

Timeline…

My friend told me about this the Canadian express entry program after she relocated via study route. Joined Nairaland and the trajectory of my life changed. It was all I could think of, I digested the infamous page 1 very well. Next things was to evaluate my bachelors degree and write ielts. Scores were in the 440’s. I sent my transcripts to WES within paying (lol), scores gradually increased to 450s and I knew I needed a second degree.

The hunt for a second degree started, registered for CIMA and after 2 exams I knew I could not handle it, next was Noun PGD, in-fact that school eehn, I regret it till now (story for another day), finally I went for UNILAG HRDC, and I started my 6months degree program (Jun-Dec) I also wrote my first Ielts and I did not get my desired results 💔anyways we move… Wrote my final exams and we had to wait for results to come out the following year.

With high hopes that I would get my results by January,UNILAG Senate said hold my beer 😥, by March 2020 results were out and immediately added it to my Wes application with my bachelors degree that has be gathering dust since 2018, I paid and BOOM 💥 COVID HAPPENED. We all know how that period, Omo everywhere shut down. Fast forward to June, WES received my unilag transcript and my evaluation came out. Wrote ielts for the 2nd time and I had a L8.5,R8.5,S8,W6.5, I wanted to faint, sent it for a remark and it came back unchanged. Picked up the courage and wrote it for the 3rd time this time I had L8.5 R7.5,S9,W7. I jumped into the pool with a CRS score of 468. I waited patiently and watched the scores go down with every draw that happened. December 2020 the final draw of the year and the score was 468, I danced and rejoiced, only for me to find out I was affected by tie-breaking rule 💔 Damn, moving on…

The Long pause… No Fsw draws😭, tried everything to also get Oinp, MPNP, Nbpnp, Alberta pnp, none was forthcoming.

The long pause continues… 2nd and 3rd ielts expired. I started looking into study visa (Uk, & Canada) applied and got rejected (Premium tears). Took my L in peace and moved on. Draws resumed but the scores were so high, chaii… I started French lessons and gave myself 1 year to write the exam.

French lesson continued, also registered for my MBA classes, wrote 5th ielts, anything to get the extra points. While all these were happening & months passing by, the wave of bill c-19 news were spreading, ircc would invite candidates based on specific Noc, I told myself this might be it o, I have to align myself, I must have my ITA this year. Eventually the list of Noc’s came out and I created a new profile, lo and behold on the 20th of September the Cbd Transport draw favored me. Oh I cried 😭 I danced, rolled on the floor, jumped, screamed. What a glorious moment. I submitted my application in October and the wait begins!!!

While others were getting Bil/Mil/MEP in 2-4weeks, it took ircc 90 days to send mine, hmmm okay o but hey, if it took me 5 years to get ITA what is 90 days ehhn? The character development one will experience in this journey is real. After biometrics has been linked and MEP on gckey, now I wait for ppr. Oh the crippling anxiety, I kept thinking about different things, from ADR to Pof top up because of exchange rate, review required… ha God Abeg ooo.
I told myself once my application gets to 4th month I would call ircc to know the update, little did I know that my ppr is close by. I got the infamous “Do not reply email” on the 5th and oh boyyyy, the way my heart kept beating twice as fast… I finally opened my account and I saw my PPR letter sitting pretty. Wow FINALLY I HAVE MY EVIDENCE. My very own ppr, all the years of hustling, hard-work, dedication and commitment to this journey, it has FINALLY ENDED IN PRAISE FOR ME.

If you are on this journey, I want to encourage you to keep your head high, put in the hard work, and it will definitely come true. It may seem like there’s no way out, but once there is a will there’s a way.

I want to say thank you to Zandora for creating this beautiful gold mine of a thread the OG, where it all started, now everyone has moved to Telegram & WhatsApp, lol…
Stay tuned for my Landing Gist…

Here’s my Timeline

ITA - 20th September 2023
AOR - 9th October 2023
MEP- 8th January 2024
UCI changed - 8th January 2024
BIL - 8th January 2024
Old Biometrics linked - 8th January 2024
Biometrics Done - 9th January 2024
GU 1 - 9th January 2024
GU 2 - 1st February 2024
FD/PPR Letter - 5th February 2024

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SeunnlaA: 1:18pm On Mar 29
Congratulations to your sister!

I saw that she didn't get adr for POF. Please can you describe how you provided your pof? Did you use gift deed or the just bank letter?

AyabaS:

Update on my sister’s application
ITA- Oct 26
AOR- Nov 18
BIL/MIL- Jan 26
Biometrics completed- Feb 13
Medical passed- Feb 19
Eligibility &BGV completed on tracker- Mar 12
Final decision- Mar 12
PPR- Mar 13
The visa office the PPR came from is RROC. I didn’t submit the cash salary certificate, only reference letter. Also, we were just working on opening dorm account to top up her POF since some people have been getting ADR but thankfully no ADR.

Goodluck to everyone still at the various stages.
Adios!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TomatoSauce1: 1:40pm On Mar 29
TomatoSauce1:
Hello Everyone!!!
Just got PPR!!!
Can't thank God enough

My Timeline:
ITA: Oct 26 2023 (Healthcare Occupations)
AOR: Dec 22 2023
Biometrics/Med request: Feb 27 2024
Biometrics/ Med completed: Mar 7 2024
Med Passed: March 13 2024
ADR to pay RPRF Fee: March 21 2024
RPRF Fee paid: March 24 2024
PPR Mail: March 26 2024 !!!

Full story coming soon grin

I first heard about Express Entry in 2015, but i didn't take it serious. I had just finished my masters in the UK and I was back in Naija looking for work (no post work visa then, so I had to go back).

In 2016, a friend who we did masters together, told me he was moving to canada through EE. He did a paid internship for a year and that was the experience he used.
I became interested again because, I had been looking for a job to no avail. I started reading about EE on the Canada website and I did some research. I knew I needed at least 1 year experience, but the worse thing was, I didn't even know I could use NYSC experience (smh).

In 2017, I finally got a Job as an Engineer, then I began to process my WES. I knew I needed only my masters assessed but I just wanted to be done with Uniben in terms of transcript. They had almost frustrated me and prevented me from gaining admissions to some Canadian schools because they couldn't send my transcript. In fact, it was one of the reasons I went to the UK to study instead. They claimed not to find my file, so I had to start sending all my documents to them to create another file and process my transcript. I Don't even want to mention how long it took.

In 2018, I finally got my ECA and I Wrote my IELTS. Every part was okay, but got 6.5 in writing. Then I stumbled on this thread and I became a silent reader, read page 1 and followed the thread back to back. Then you'll read stories of people writting IELTS 5 to 10 times before they got ITA. So I wrote IELTS again and still got 6.5 in writing. Did remarking and it came back 6.5, it was so annoying. At this point I was planning my wedding and i wanted to add my husband post AOR. So you can imagine my frustration and I was also turning 30 in 2019. I got married and kept the Canada Waka on hold for some time. Meanwhile, my sister was on post graduate work visa in Canada.

In 2020, I wanted to write IELTS again, but COVID came. In 2021, I wrote IELTS and I scored 7 in writing. Imagine the jubilation!! I went into the pool straight away. Meanwhile, prior to this time, my husband was working on his ECA with WES. Abraka wan frustrate the guy too with transcript, but God big pass them. He got his ECA and added it to my profile. My score was 446 and the scores receiving ITA then was above 500. My sister in Canada had not gotten her PR yet, so I couldn't even get points for sibling. It was like no hope, but I saw people on this thread learning French and I began to contemplate doing same. However, I never knew what would come next, will eventually help me in the PR journey.

In late 2021, I got an opportunity for a care assistant job in the UK with sponsorship. I did not want to go because, in my mind I was like "a whole me Engineer, with masters cannot do care work". My husband wasn't doing badly and I was fine too.

After much deliberation, we decided to relocate to the UK in 2022. My sister got PR, so I was hoping at least Alberta will send me NOI. I didn't get NOI and my profile became ineligible in January 2023 because I didn't update proof of fund. I almost gave up on this EE and I didn't create a new profile until one fateful day.

A friend called and asked, "you no dey come Canada again?". I was like "I no know, besides I'm settling in the UK" and I was also about to switch jobs too. At this point, we had Canadian visitors visa and we've visited. Then he told me about the category based draws. I went to the Canada website and saw the Healthcare category. Lo and behold there was NOC 33102- Nurse Aide, which was similar to the Healthcare Assistant job I was doing. They had even done 1 or 2 draws at the time and the scores were not high. I quickly created another profile in August 2023 and made NOC 33102 my primary NOC. 2 days after, Alberta sent me NOI, you need to see celebration. However,there was a small problem. My IELTS and ECA were expiring September 2023. The ECA was easy to renew, but I was wondering how to pull off IELTS before September because there was no available test whithin the time frame and i didn't want to be out of the pool.

Then I discovered that IELTS now had CBT and the results are usually out within 3 days or so. Did some research to compare it to the paper based test and I was ready risk it. Did the test end of August and they didnt release my result within the said time frame. I was like, "which kind wahala be this one". They finally released it more than a week after. My husband said I too blast, na em make them hold the result (LOL). I scored 9 9 8 7.5 (LRSW) and quickly updated profile.

In October, I was preparing to submit my Alberta application when I received ITA from Federal, under the Healthcare Occupations category. I Stopped the PNP application immediately and began to gather my documents. I easily got reference from former employer in Nigeria, added my bank statement showing salary paid ( got this from my mobile app). But my former UK employer (where I got the Healthcare experience), refused the give me reference. Did some research on Canadavisa forum and this thread. I got a former colleague of mine to write the letter, signed and attached her ID card. I also attached the email exchange showing their refusal to give me reference and my payslips. Thanks again to @GraciousWords who helped to vet my job description to ensure it matched with the NOC.

From my research, I really wanted to notarize the letter. However, to notarize documents here in the UK is completely different from Nigeria. They would have to witness the person signing the letter, with their identification. The price again was expensive. For same reason I didn't get my gift deed notarized. Also, we were running out of time to submit our application. The total funds we had was in our joint account and the gift we got, was paid into that same account. I got a letter from the bank and bank statements showing the transfer of the gift. I didn't pay the RPRF at the time because we needed all the funds we could get for POF.

I decided to put in the application like that and the rest they say is history. I aslo want to add that, I have some travel history too, I've been to the US and Canada. The only ADR we got was to pay the RPRF fees and got PPR 2 days after we made payment.

If you really would love to relocate to Canada, you have do a lot of research like it's encouraged here, read page 1 and digest it. Keep pushing and it will end in praise. I wish everyone expecting ITA and PPR all the best.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nwacanada: 2:32pm On Mar 29
Good day everyone...Asking for a friend who is not in Nigeria...IS it compulsory to submit a statement from the bank or a pdf from mobile app is enough?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 5:35pm On Mar 29
[ Congratulations, got tired of not reading any PR stories 🤣, yours is like a ray of sunshine.quote author=TomatoSauce1 post=129167701]

I first heard about Express Entry in 2015, but i didn't take it serious. I had just finished my masters in the UK and I was back in Naija looking for work (no post work visa then, so I had to go back).

In 2016, a friend who we did masters together, told me he was moving to canada through EE. He did a paid internship for a year and that was the experience he used.
I became interested again because, I had been looking for a job to no avail. I started reading about EE on the Canada website and I did some research. I knew I needed at least 1 year experience, but the worse thing was, I didn't even know I could use NYSC experience (smh).

In 2017, I finally got a Job as an Engineer, then I began to process my WES. I knew I needed only my masters assessed but I just wanted to be done with Uniben in terms of transcript. They had almost frustrated me and prevented me from gaining admissions to some Canadian schools because they couldn't send my transcript. In fact, it was one of the reasons I went to the UK to study instead. They claimed not to find my file, so I had to start sending all my documents to them to create another file and process my transcript. I Don't even want to mention how long it took.

In 2018, I finally got my ECA and I Wrote my IELTS. Every part was okay, but got 6.5 in writing. Then I stumbled on this thread and I became a silent reader, read page 1 and followed the thread back to back. Then you'll read stories of people writting IELTS 5 to 10 times before they got ITA. So I wrote IELTS again and still got 6.5 in writing. Did remarking and it came back 6.5, it was so annoying. At this point I was planning my wedding and i wanted to add my husband post AOR. So you can imagine my frustration and I was also turning 30 in 2019. I got married and kept the Canada Waka on hold for some time. Meanwhile, my sister was on post graduate work visa in Canada.

In 2020, I wanted to write IELTS again, but COVID came. In 2021, I wrote IELTS and I scored 7 in writing. Imagine the jubilation!! I went into the pool straight away. Meanwhile, prior to this time, my husband was working on his ECA with WES. Abraka wan frustrate the guy too with transcript, but God big pass them. He got his ECA and added it to my profile. My score was 446 and the scores receiving ITA then was above 500. My sister in Canada had not gotten her PR yet, so I couldn't even get points for sibling. It was like no hope, but I saw people on this thread learning French and I began to contemplate doing same. However, I never knew what would come next, will eventually help me in the PR journey.

In late 2021, I got an opportunity for a care assistant job in the UK with sponsorship. I did not want to go because, in my mind I was like "a whole me Engineer, with masters cannot do care work". My husband wasn't doing badly and I was fine too.

After much deliberation, we decided to relocate to the UK in 2022. My sister got PR, so I was hoping at least Alberta will send me NOI. I didn't get NOI and my profile became ineligible in January 2023 because I didn't update proof of fund. I almost gave up on this EE and I didn't create a new profile until one fateful day.

A friend called and asked, "you no dey come Canada again?". I was like "I no know, besides I'm settling in the UK" and I was also about to switch jobs too. At this point, we had Canadian visitors visa and we've visited. Then he told me about the category based draws. I went to the Canada website and saw the Healthcare category. Lo and behold there was NOC 33102- Nurse Aide, which was similar to the Healthcare Assistant job I was doing. They had even done 1 or 2 draws at the time and the scores were not high. I quickly created another profile in August 2023 and made NOC 33102 my primary NOC. 2 days after, Alberta sent me NOI, you need to see celebration. However,there was a small problem. My IELTS and ECA were expiring September 2023. The ECA was easy to renew, but I was wondering how to pull off IELTS before September because there was no available test whithin the time frame and i didn't want to be out of the pool.

Then I discovered that IELTS now had CBT and the results are usually out within 3 days or so. Did some research to compare it to the paper based test and I was ready risk it. Did the test end of August and they didnt release my result within the said time frame. I was like, "which kind wahala be this one". They finally released it more than a week after. My husband said I too blast, na em make them hold the result (LOL). I scored 9 9 8 7.5 (LRSW) and quickly updated profile.

In October, I was preparing to submit my Alberta application when I received ITA from Federal, under the Healthcare Occupations category. I Stopped the PNP application immediately and began to gather my documents. I easily got reference from former employer in Nigeria, added my bank statement showing salary paid ( got this from my mobile app). But my former UK employer (where I got the Healthcare experience), refused the give me reference. Did some research on Canadavisa forum and this thread. I got a former colleague of mine to wrote the letter, signed and attached her ID card. I also attached the email exchange showing their refusal to give me reference and my payslips. Thanks again to @GraciousWords who helped to vet my job description to ensure it matched with the NOC.

From my research, I really wanted to notarize the letter. However, to notarize documents here in the UK is completely different from Nigeria. They would have to witness the person signing the letter, with their identification. The price again was expensive. For same reason I didn't get my gift deed notarized. Also, we were running out of time to submit our application. The total funds we had was in our joint account and the gift we got, was paid into that same account. I got a letter from the bank and bank statements showing the transfer of the gift. I didn't pay the RPRF at the time because we needed all the funds we could get for POF.

I decided to put in the application like that and the rest they say is history. I aslo want to add that, I have some travel history too, I've been to the US and Canada. The only ADR we got was to pay the RPRF fees and got PPR 2 days after we made payment.

If you really would love to relocate to Canada, you have do a lot of research like it's encouraged here, read page 1 and digest it. Keep pushing and it will end in praise. I wish everyone expecting ITA and PPR all the best.

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 5:36pm On Mar 29
Iamblessed85:

Please i have a question. Does canada accept the IELTS one skill retake or you have to write everything again?

At the moment, it looks like One Skill Retake is only accepted by IRCC for Economic Mobility Programme Pilot EMPP not Express Entry

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/economic-mobility-pathways-pilot/immigrate/language-testing.html
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 5:39pm On Mar 29
Nwacanada:
Good day everyone...Asking for a friend who is not in Nigeria...IS it compulsory to submit a statement from the bank or a pdf from mobile app is enough?

Page 1 post 5 & FAQ 20

1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TomatoSauce1: 9:40pm On Mar 29
Honeysweetest:
[ Congratulations, got tired of not reading any PR stories 🤣, yours is like a ray of sunshine.quote author=TomatoSauce1 post=129167701]

Thanks 😁

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Elsah(f): 6:28am On Mar 30
Goodmorning guys

Please who knows how this common law partnership stuff works?

Must the person go with you? And must the person apply too? Or you can just add the person to your application? Also will the person write ielts?

Also, are Nigerian trade certificates valid for express entry applications?

Also, please how are provincial nominations gotten? Can I get it before entering the pool? Im currently ineligible to enter. Please don’t air me. Somebody please help meeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NiceTheDev: 6:49am On Mar 30
Honeysweetest:
No

The E-Card with Chip has been phased out for years. Nin slip isn't allowed but Nin card with barcode is allowed although not stated on their site. I already confirmed from someone that wrote ealier this month. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by evalovely: 8:26am On Mar 30
Hello everyone
Please I need clarification on the following please;
1. Is it mandatory to provide proof of funds even if I have a valid job offer in Canada and I have started the job a month ago

2. My spouse did not claim any points for work experience but on the checklist she is asked to provide work reference- is this mandatory or just a general checklist?

3. After leaving Nigeria in 2016, I have obtained a police clearance for travelling to a different country, can I still use the police clearance though it says only valid for 3 months (since2016) but was obtained after I left the country?
This is because I am finding it difficult to apply for another police clearance from Nigeria as the portal is showing NIN not found despite having a valid NIN used for my passport

I will appreciate anyone who can provide insight on this please
Many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 8:57am On Mar 30
Elsah:
Goodmorning guys

Please who knows how this common law partnership stuff works?

Must the person go with you? And must the person apply too? Or you can just add the person to your application? Also will the person write ielts?

Also, are Nigerian trade certificates valid for express entry applications?

Also, please how are provincial nominations gotten? Can I get it before entering the pool? Im currently ineligible to enter. Please don’t air me. Somebody please help meeeeeeeeeee.

Pls study page 1.

The first link on post 2 of page 1 allows you to calculate your eligibility points, if you score 67 or above, then you are eligible for FSW.

How PNPs work - FAQ 8
Common Law Partner - first link of post 5, then search for common law partner
Federal Skilled Trades (FST) - post 1.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 9:05am On Mar 30
evalovely:
Hello everyone
1. Is it mandatory to provide proof of funds even if I have a valid job offer in Canada and I have started the job a month ago. See page 1 FAQ 21, second link - the definition of valid job offer by IRCC is not clear to me, hopefully you can decode what they mean.

2. My spouse did not claim any points for work experience but on the checklist she is asked to provide work reference- is this mandatory or just a general checklist? See page 1 FAQ 17

3. After leaving Nigeria in 2016, I have obtained a police clearance for travelling to a different country, can I still use the police clearance though it says only valid for 3 months (since2016) but was obtained after I left the country?
This is because I am finding it difficult to apply for another police clearance from Nigeria as the portal is showing NIN not found despite having a valid NIN used for my passport
Was that old PCC issued for Canada? I would get a new PCC if it were me...just a personal opinion on PCCs. See here: https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/601#128702273 .

Many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by stevolinkon40: 9:09am On Mar 30
evalovely:
Hello everyone
1. Is it mandatory to provide proof of funds even if I have a valid job offer in Canada and I have started the job a month ago

2. My spouse did not claim any points for work experience but on the checklist she is asked to provide work reference- is this mandatory or just a general checklist?

Many thanks

1. I don't know the answer to that

2. Remove your spouse work History and only add it under personal history

3. The Police clearance certificate is valid

"Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

-it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
-it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Elsah(f): 10:02am On Mar 30
GraciousWords:

Okaaaay. I will. Thank you

Pls study page 1.

The first link on post 2 of page 1 allows you to calculate your eligibility points, if you score 67 or above, then you are eligible for FSW.

How PNPs work - FAQ 8
Common Law Partner - first link of post 5, then search for common law partner
Federal Skilled Trades (FST) - post 1.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dest4real(m): 11:12am On Mar 30
Good morning Senior's,

Please will 1000 CAD (excluding cost of rent) be enough for couples (No babies yet) who recently relocated to Canada in the Province of BC (Surrey)?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by samsonshines: 11:15am On Mar 30
Hello everyone
Please I need some guidance on creating an express entry profile.

I tried creating but it keeps saying I’m ineligible. I have my non-expired IELTS with Band 7 overall. I am not 30 yet. I have 3 years experience in a healthcare role and I have a Masters degree although I have not done its evaluation.

I plan to do the healthcare category express entry. Please what could I be doing wrong that my profile is ineligible?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jedisco(m): 12:51pm On Mar 30
TomatoSauce1:

Big congrats... hope I can share your post elsewhere
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aurorae1: 5:19pm On Mar 30
GraciousWords:
Congrats to the PPR clinchers....your win is our win!

You will have to make this kind of post for me o... cheesy
Speaking with faith🙏

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aurorae1: 5:20pm On Mar 30
Singingbae:

I key in into this 😊. Congrats

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (629) (Reply)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: shadow12345, Mizzhelen, ednut1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.