Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1042999 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (629) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TomatoSauce1: 8:41am On Mar 25
nnamdi346:
If you're familiar with the Alberta Express Entry PNP stream - Primary Occupation and Family Connection, I have a question. My job, with NOC code 21222, is listed as an occupation in demand. However, I don't have any family members who are permanent residents or citizens of Alberta. I'm currently on an open work permit.

Do I still have a chance to receive an invitation under this stream? Has anyone been in this situation or a similar situation before?

I think you should read about it here:
https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-alberta-express-entry-stream

From my experience and what's on their page, you need both occupation in demand and family connection. In my case, my occupation is in heathcare and i have a sister in Alberta. However, I think you should try the Accelerated Tech Pathway based on your NOC. It's a different process, where you have to fill the form. Go through the link above and read up on it. Hope it works well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by prettytasha(f): 9:14am On Mar 25
How can I send CAD directly from Canada to a Nigerian bank account ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Chizak24(m): 9:22am On Mar 25
Hello everyone, So I just started the entire process of entering the pool, but I am in Germany and my wife is in Nigeria. I am also the primary applicant. Is it possible for us to go through the process together and move together?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 10:02am On Mar 25
prettytasha:
How can I send CAD directly from Canada to a Nigerian bank account ?
Lemfi app
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 10:03am On Mar 25
Chizak24:
Hello everyone, So I just started the entire process of entering the pool, but I am in Germany and my wife is in Nigeria. I am also the primary applicant. Is it possible for us to go through the process together and move together?
Yes you can, I and my spouse were in different locations throughout our process
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by prettytasha(f): 10:22am On Mar 25
Profgordons:
Lemfi app
the person has been trying lemfi app but it's not working any other option
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ezzylee(m): 10:29am On Mar 25
yusufhaji:
Please what's the minimum IELTS score for an express entry application?

This is already on page 1 of this thread.

A minimum of CLB7 in LRWS is required to qualify for FSW and set up an EE profile (for IELTS this is a LRWS 6/6/6/6). To get max CRS points for language (CLB10) you need IELTS LRWS 8.5/8/7.5/7.5, the step below that (CLB9) is LRWS 8/7/7/7.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 11:49am On Mar 25
prettytasha:
Taptap send or expedier
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 12:28pm On Mar 25
prettytasha:

I use CadRemit. Works like a Charm.

Signing up on Lemfi can be a bit tedious.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 1:29pm On Mar 25
yusufhaji:
Please what's the minimum IELTS score for an express entry application?
Score for most immigration programs (EE...) is typically a 6.0. Aiming for a higher score, such as 7.5, 8 and above can significantly enhance your CRS points. For IELTS/CELPIP comprehensive study material (audio, video, text and bunch of writing illustrations for a wide practice) reach out below

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DerFuhrer: 1:50pm On Mar 25
Hello house,

I’m trying to set up my profile for WES evaluation and I’m currently stuck on this page in the image shared. I’m not quite clear what ‘Delivery method’ there is referring to exactly or the option to select.

Would appreciate some clarifications. Thanks.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 1:58pm On Mar 25
DerFuhrer:
Hello house,

I’m trying to set up my profile for WES evaluation and I’m currently stuck on this page in the image shared. I’m not quite clear what ‘Delivery method’ there is referring to exactly or the option to select.

Would appreciate some clarifications. Thanks.
Standard mail is okay
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DerFuhrer: 2:36pm On Mar 25
Debbieeeeeee:

Standard mail is okay

Thank you. I’m currently on the payment page and would like to confirm if the total fee seems about right or if I have missed something.

Also, upon receipt of my application, will WES directly contact my school (University of Ibadan) for my transcript, or do I have to initiate that process and send to WES. Can you please explain how that part works?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pepman: 2:38pm On Mar 25
Thanks
ezzylee:

Yes, a deed of gift is still acceptable.

Make sure in the description, your dad puts “gift deed” there so that it reflects when you print out your statement of account.

Also, when submitting your application, include any of your dads signed means of ID (intl passport, Drivers license, etc) as part of the docs you’re submitting for POF.

All the best!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 3:41pm On Mar 25
DerFuhrer:

Thank you. I’m currently on the payment page and would like to confirm if the total fee seems about right or if I have missed something.

Also, upon receipt of my application, will WES directly contact my school (University of Ibadan) for my transcript, or do I have to initiate that process and send to WES. Can you please explain how that part works?
Payment is right, go ahead.

Get your WES ref number and request your school to mail your academic transcript to WES

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 3:42pm On Mar 25
DerFuhrer:

You’ll request that your school Sends your transcript to WES.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 3:42pm On Mar 25
Make Una try dey read page 1, it’s there for a reason

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Elsah(f): 6:09pm On Mar 25
79733139:

Did you get at least L/R/S/W = 6/6/6/6

You must get at least band 6 in ALL tests for you to be able to use the IELTS results.

Did you choose Québec as the province in which you want to reside? If yes, then that's why it says that you were ineligible.

Hi!
This my result L/R/S/W = 7.5/8/8/7

I think maybe I may be filling the questions wrongly or I’m not sure. The thing is I don’t have any guidance and I can’t afford agent. I don’t know maybe I’m not answering the questions correctly. Although I’m not living in Canada and I don’t have a masters or relative there, I also don’t have French and I don’t have Canadian degree or work experience. Could this be be why? Is there something I’m supposed to do I’m not doing? Someone tried to email me maybe to guide me. The email ends with uk, but when I replied the email, they said the email address can’t receive emails.

I will really appreciate some guidance. I am grateful for your response.

Also I didn’t choose Quebec.

Is there a WhatsApp or Telegram group chat, I will like to be added?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Elsah(f): 6:16pm On Mar 25
kronos1:

You probably made a mistake in filling out your form that resulted in getting the ineligible message, if you check maybe in the work hours or the funds.
You may have to create a new profile and avoid any mistake.

Thank for your response. My crs score is very poor. It is 378. Could that be why?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ola240: 6:23pm On Mar 25
I’m also in the same situation. I sent you an email kindly reach out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 79733139(m): 6:40pm On Mar 25
Elsah:

Hi!
This my result L/R/S/W = 7.5/8/8/7

I think maybe I may be filling the questions wrongly or I’m not sure. The thing is I don’t have any guidance and I can’t afford agent. I don’t know maybe I’m not answering the questions correctly. Although I’m not living in Canada and I don’t have a masters or relative there, I also don’t have French and I don’t have Canadian degree or work experience. Could this be be why? Is there something I’m supposed to do I’m not doing? Someone tried to email me maybe to guide me. The email ends with uk, but when I replied the email, they said the email address can’t receive emails.

I will really appreciate some guidance. I am grateful for your response.

Also I didn’t choose Quebec.

Is there a WhatsApp or Telegram group chat, I will like to be added?

You are filling something wrongly. The money that you must be willing to bring to Canada is CAD$13,800 for one person (it increases for each family member that you want to bring - there is a list of that on Canadian immigration website). Did you put a figure equal or above that amount?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mojisolani: 7:57pm On Mar 25
[quote author=Debbieeeeeee post=129102702]Make Una try dey read page 1, it’s there for a reason[/quote

Pls come to Canada visitor sector,I need your attention to my question abeg. Thank you ma
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MoreTech(m): 9:14pm On Mar 25
nnamdi346:
If you're familiar with the Alberta Express Entry PNP stream - Primary Occupation and Family Connection, I have a question. My job, with NOC code 21222, is listed as an occupation in demand. However, I don't have any family members who are permanent residents or citizens of Alberta. I'm currently on an open work permit.

Do I still have a chance to receive an invitation under this stream? Has anyone been in this situation or a similar situation before?

@Nnamdi, pls how did you go about getting the open work permit? Pls i need more explanation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Elsah(f): 9:17pm On Mar 25
79733139:

You are filling something wrongly. The money that you must be willing to bring to Canada is CAD$13,800 for one person (it increases for each family member that you want to bring - there is a list of that on Canadian immigration website). Did you put a figure equal or above that amount?

Yes I did. I put $13,800 and above.

Sorry my CRS score is 378. Do I have any shot at this pool thing?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kaycherry: 9:29pm On Mar 25
Goodevening Everyone...please how long does IOM Abuja take these days to send medicals to IRCC? Is there a number I can reach them on to ask about the results or an email that I can get a response from? Coz I've tried calling with a number online and I didn't get any response...thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 79733139(m): 9:50pm On Mar 25
You could learn French to get 50+ points, that's what I did. If you have only a bachelor's degree, you can sit for the ACCA exams (an accounting exam which consist of 3 papers) to add around 30+ points. Or you can try PNP programs, then there are other categories like STEM category, healthcare category... if you really want to immigrate to Canada, you can find one pathway to achieve your goal.

Elsah:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Elsah(f): 10:10pm On Mar 25
[quote author=79733139 post=129108567]You could learn French to get 50+ points, that's what I did. If you have only a bachelor's degree, you can sit for the ACCA exams (an accounting exam which consist of 3 papers) to add around 30+ points. Or you can try PNP programs, then there are other categories like STEM category, healthcare category... if you really want to immigrate to Canada, you can find one pathway to achieve your goal.

I’m currently learning French. Please can I email you? I need more guidance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 79733139(m): 10:13pm On Mar 25
Okay.

Elsah:
I’m currently learning French. Please can I email you? I need more guidance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ola240: 10:53pm On Mar 25
[quote author=LadyIE post=129029150]Please find attached a screenshot of the request

Also, can you explain what you mean by ref letter containing all IRCC requests? My ref letter was tailored to the NOC. I don’t know if that was enough.

Thanks for your input
Have same issue please respond to your email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ishoba: 2:01am On Mar 26
Thanks all, for giving out your time and knowledge.

Pls, I am presently a student in another province but received NOI from Ontario and I'm asked to provide document of status issued by IRCC, either work or study permit.

I want to know if declaring that I am a student in another province can affect my application and if not, I need help with LOE to buttress my intention to reside there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ishoba: 2:05am On Mar 26
It depends on your NOC of its in demand or not like healthcare or tech OINP-HCP invited as low as 352 last time. Nevertheless, while your profile is still in the pool, if you're not in any of this noc, you can upgrde your education and do French too
Elsah:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by amikable97: 10:42am On Mar 26
Elsah:

Write it as 13800 without commas. Usually when you include comma it throws back the ineligible message.

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (629) (Reply)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: smut, Charleschidera(m), Voltron007(m), Profgordons(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.