Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo (32579 Views)

Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions / Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by SWORD419(m): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
L
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by 2nattie(m): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
And so effing what?
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by toujurs: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
Andy uba is a disgrace, you helped him to become a cbn Governor and so what?, it was this same way he helped ngige to become a governor and wanted ngige to divert internally generated funds into his personal account. We don't need such devilish people in government.

2 Likes

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:
Andy Uba is a criminal. Anything APC is evil!

Don't judge the party
Judge the Individual
There are good guys in APC and Bad guys In APGA.

1 Like

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by tunapawizzy: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
Stupid talk
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by juman(m): 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Both uba and soludo are obasanjo boys.

1 Like

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
dettolgel:
What I observed in the debate,

The body of Andy Uba but the IQ of Buhari.
grin
grin

1 Like

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by stayclearofme: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Cholls:
My brother what is the source of Andy Uba's money
What of PDP? Saints?
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by tunapawizzy: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
slimfit1:
How could you say that in public is that supposed to bring him down?
That's Nigeria for you, that statement alone should be a dent on his integrity.

1 Like

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by opobo007: 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
Typical naija arrogance; I made you .... as if it was up to his sole decision to appoint any position. He's been accused of fake certificates and he's yet to clear his name and he thinks he's entitled to the governorship seat. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by AsomughaChuks05: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
Is it the Andy Uba who is under scrutiny for allegations of forgery of his secondary school certificate that made a first class Professor of economics a CBN Governor? Nothing we will not hear in this our Anambra obodo anyi cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by abobote: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
And so what?
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Angelfrost(m): 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
Mr. Uba, good of you to have given Nigeria one her best CBN governors in history (Unlike the current clown there)...

Now, complete the good work by giving Anambra state the same person as Governor!

Step down from contesting and put your weight behind him!!! It's quite simple! cool

9 Likes

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by PrudencyFeats: 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
mariahAngel:
You made him CBN governor as par what na? The owner of Nigeria abi?

Obasanjo must hear this!
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by tunapawizzy: 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
Fomorosad:
He spoke the truth
Unfortunately that truth is irrelevant to what they are discussing. You made him CBN governor, is that what is important to the people you want to govern. Meanwhile that u suggested his name to the president doesn't mean you made him CBN governor. It was someone that also suggested him to OBJ. Nigerians like to brag on what's not Important.

1 Like

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by saintmm(m): 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
NOwazobia:
You must be my puppet by force.

Visit my signature for the latest free ethereum earning. Just two days left to the end of the airdrops.

listing is happening this new month (November) on some of the four largest crypto market, including coinbase. With an estimated listing price of 100$ per NS, do the math for 10NS which you will be receiving as airdrop.

Just follow the instruction on my signature to claim your airdrop. Your details are not needed, just your ethereum wallet address.

I don't do scam
NS coin is real.
I would have joined you but I just registered few days ago.
Can't wait to see it listed.
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by tutudesz: 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
mariahAngel:
You made him CBN governor as par what na? The owner of Nigeria abi?
He was very close to Obj O!
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by tunapawizzy: 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
Angelfrost:
Mr. Uba, good of you to have given Nigeria one her best CBN governors in history (Unlike the current clown there)...

Now, complete the good work by giving Anambra state the same person as Governor!

Step down from contesting and put your weight behind him!!! It's quite simple! cool
Makes sense
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Angelfrost(m): 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
dettolgel:
What I observed in the debate,

The body of Andy Uba but the IQ of Buhari.
grin

Honestly, it is quite difficult to be associated with APC or Buhari and remain intellectually intact... This is the brutal truth! lipsrsealed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by dapolaw(m): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
Pitching Soludo with Uba was pitching Barcelona with Fc Basel.... It was a clean slate for Soludo..

And so what? If God use you to make him the CBN governor nko?

1 Like

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by tunapawizzy: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
tutudesz:

He was very close to Obj O!
You nominated someone as one of the candidates to be screened and interviewed doesn't mean u made the person. Even if it is, na someone make u too, we just like to beat on chest on rubbish
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by 27Pushing30: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
Andy Ubah should go and hide his face in shame. You made someone CBN governor whilst you were domestic servant (house help) to Obasanjo Were you forbidden to make yourself governor? Nonsense. Andy Ubah should go and answer for his crimes as revealed by the Panama papers. In normal situations, Andy Ubah will not speak in any gathering of intellectuals like Soludo.

Na this kain yarns dey make men not uplift other men.

No be military head of state wife (Maryam babaginda) make folorunsho Alakija the richest woman in Africa by allocating her oil wells?

Relationships do the trick... I was told the story of how a south eastern state’s governor was chosen as preferred candidate of his party (cockerel party) and I laughed .

Tinubu could not be a VP so made someone a VP. That VP today could become president in 2023. Sometimes you cannot help yourself but can help others. QED

1 Like

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by dapolaw(m): 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
So because of that Anambra people should vote for him?

Fomorosad:
He spoke the truth
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by tutudesz: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
tunapawizzy:

You nominated someone as one of the candidates to be screened and interviewed doesn't mean u made the person. Even if it is, na someone make u too, we just like to beat on chest on rubbish
Andy senior brother contributed money to Obj Election and the reward was Andy appointment. We all know how appointment was made during Obj Government.
That the sweet thing about Nigeria politics, PDP=APC=APGA
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by tunapawizzy: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
dapolaw:
So because of that Anambra people should vote for him?

I tire o...we voters let this political class distract us with nonsense. If u like make him US president, what will you do for anambra people and how will you do it

1 Like

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Bighead9: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
Cholls:
My brother what is the source of Andy Uba's money

Drugs or Rituals. It's their major sauce of wealth grin cheesy

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by tunapawizzy: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
tutudesz:

Andy senior brother contributed money to Obj Election and the reward was Andy appointment. We all know how appointment was made during Obj Government.
That the sweet thing about Nigeria politics, PDP=APC=APGA
We all know this story. What I am telling you is not to get distracted. He can even be d one giving soludo oxygen to breathe, I don't care. What will he do as governor. Let's stop focusing on what's not important

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

G5 Governors Set To Endorse Peter Obi In London / Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor / Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.