Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo (32573 Views)

Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions / Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by tutudesz: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
tunapawizzy:

We all know this story. What I am telling you is not to get distracted. He can even be d one giving soludo oxygen to breathe, I don't care. What will he do as governor. Let's stop focusing on what's not important
Unfortunately they are both interested in insulting themselves. Instead of them to sell their agenda to voters

1 Like

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Johntoye: 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
So this guy has become God?
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by paskal16: 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
Andy Uba the chronic debtor give him the key to the coffers he will milk anambra dry
Never again angry

2 Likes

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by tenpipsperday: 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
A man who forged secondary school result made another person CBN governor. He will still claim he made him a professor.

Common criminal.

1 Like

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Ify3: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
mariahAngel:
You made him CBN governor as par what na? The owner of Nigeria abi?

He is showing his success and patriotic nature.
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by HolyStriker(m): 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
Andy Uba should be in living in boundage where he belongs. Nká bu nka anyi
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Princeton92(m): 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
War has finally started in Anambra gubernatorial election 2021
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by samwillyco1(m): 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Andy Uba will be a DISASTER to Anamberians, Agboro will increase in the state, APC is currently a DISASTER to NIGERIANS.
I fear who no fear UBA Family, the three Brothers are something else; Ask Chris Ngige he will testify to it

1 Like

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by lexy2014: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Is that part of his gubernatorial manifestos
I just tire. Unfortunately, some Nigerians will still vote for him
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by lexy2014: 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ify3:

He is showing his success and patriotic nature.

How's that a success and how's that patriotic?

How will that make him move anambra state forward?
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by lexy2014: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
tutudesz:

Unfortunately they are both interested in insulting themselves. Instead of them to sell their agenda to voters

Very unfortunate. Professor who ought not to condescend to d gutter level of Andy uba, is busy digging his own gutter
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Munzy14(m): 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
mariahAngel:
As blood brother to the biggest political godfather in Anambra during Obj/yaradua era...(chris uba). grin
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by tutudesz: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
lexy2014:

Very unfortunate. Professor who ought not to condescend to d gutter level of Andy uba, is busy digging his own gutter
That was Andy plan and he took the bait
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Nzubeolisa(m): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
Cholls:
My brother what is the source of Andy Uba's money
See careless talk..... Please what's the source of your poverty?
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Andy Uba - Next Governor of Anambra.

Una fit rant online for as long as possible.

We wouldn't allow you to vote.

Take it to the bank. Soludo dey waste him time.
As per say you na God?

Abi wetin?

Guy..

Shift!! undecided
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Manlikekebin(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
dettolgel:
What I observed in the debate,
The body of Andy Uba but the IQ of Buhari. grin
lol
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by mariahAngel(f): 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Munzy14:

As blood brother to the biggest political godfather in Anambra during Obj/yaradua era...(chris uba). grin

Who's older between the two of them?
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by adamsmith914: 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
mariahAngel:
Through OBJ, if you know, you know, Mr President I have one of my close Anambra Brother that will be suitable for The Governor of CBN, we all aware that anything Andy & his brother Christopher Uba wanted from President Obasanjo they got. Even going as far as making Andy the Governor of Anambra although it was brief.
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Munzy14(m): 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

Who's older between the two of them?
Ugochukwu is 1st.
Andy....2nd
Chris...3rd.

Chris is most popular as a grassroot guy...he planned and kidnapped ngige when ngige was a governor because he refused to settle them..grin

3 crazy brothers. grin money miss road brothers.
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Cholls(m): 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nzubeolisa:

See careless talk..... Please what's the source of your poverty?
My brother by the grace of The Infinite intelligence. I'm not poor! Dumb ass!
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by adamsmith914: 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
tutudesz:

No be who go school pass sabi Government, Andy Uba is a way better candidate, say no Soludo, say no to Godfatherism, Obiano should get lost, he has done his term, so he can go back to Dallas, the person that brought obiano from Fidelity Bank, & forced Obiano on Anambra Peter Obi have fallen apart, Yet he wants to impose his own person like Peter imposed him on Anambra? Oga what goes around, comes around
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by adamsmith914: 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
Munzy14:

Ugochukwu is 1st.
Andy....2nd
Chris...3rd.

Chris is most popular as a grassroot guy...he planned and kidnapped ngige when ngige was a governor because he refused to settle them..grin

3 crazy brothers. grin money miss road brothers.
Money no they miss road, if e dey miss road you for done hold like Baba Adini.
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by YourFavorite21(m): 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
It is obvious that Andy Uba will become the next governor, with the way things are going in Anambra state(the insecurity and all), nobody will risk his/her life to come out and vote, therefore APC can easily rig the election. grin
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by BlackPantherxXx: 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
As per say you na God?

Abi wetin?

Guy..

Shift!! undecided

I have decided for you..

You dont have to like it. But bookmark it.
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by lexy2014: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
tutudesz:

Too bad
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by BABANGBALI: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
This one no sweet jo

Soludo 2-0 Andy Ubah
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by tutudesz: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
adamsmith914:
No be who go school pass sabi Government, Andy Uba is a way better candidate, say no Soludo, say no to Godfatherism, Obiano should get lost, he has done his term, so he can go back to Dallas, the person that brought obiano from Fidelity Bank, & forced Obiano on Anambra Peter Obi have fallen apart, Yet he wants to impose his own person like Peter imposed him on Anambra? Oga what goes around, comes around
And they will still fight themselves, Obiano can't control soludo for long
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Lugianostar(m): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Rubber stamp messager
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
mariahAngel:
Probably he was among those that lobbied for him
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by descarado: 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
That was a very big lie.

Anyway, this is Nigerian politics
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by offiahvictor(m): 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
mariahAngel:
he recommended soludo for the job.
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by offiahvictor(m): 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
mariahAngel:
recommendation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$600m Chinese Rail Loan Not Diverted – Okonjo-iweala / PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader / G5 Governors Set To Endorse Peter Obi In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.