Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo (32574 Views)

Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions / Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by mariahAngel(f): 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
Munzy14:

Ugochukwu is 1st.
Andy....2nd
Chris...3rd.

Chris is most popular as a grassroot guy...he planned and kidnapped ngige when ngige was a governor because he refused to settle them..grin

3 crazy brothers. grin money miss road brothers.

Ka ha nwe Anambala. cheesy
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by koolguy88(m): 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
Forget these men. They're only fighting for the treasury and nothing else.

Shameful!
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by onuman: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
dettolgel:
What I observed in the debate,

The body of Andy Uba but the IQ of Buhari.
grin

Loool. Why did Andy Uba not make himself Central Bank Governor; instead of making Soludo to be Central Bank Governor?

Still demonstrating that Soludo is superior to him.

1 Like

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Craggybogg: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Just Bunch of clowns ranting and won't probably do anything to improve the security of the state. Anambra needs a saviour, not a clown that made another clown the CBN governor and in the process ruining and Nigeria.
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Munzy14(m): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ka ha nwe Anambala. cheesy
O wu ya...oge ha agafela.

Peter Obi spoilt the fun and became the king maker with Installation of his friend/classmate @obiano.

Anambra people like Peter Obi though na stingy guy...

As the first son of Igbo, It will be difficult for any party to beat APGA...

Not even with the "nke a bu nke anyi" mantra...
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by mariahAngel(f): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
Munzy14:

O wu ya...oge ha agafela.

Peter Obi spoilt the fun and became the king maker with Installation of his friend/classmate @obiano.

Anambra people like Peter Obi though na stingy guy...

As the first son of Igbo, It will be difficult for any party to beat APGA...

Not even with the "nke a bu nke anyi" mantra...

The thing about Nigerian politics and politicians is that power rotation and recycling within them.
Once you've been up there, you can never be out of the game.
It's always a battle of supremacy, and it is only a matter of time before your personal person comes into power and there you are again.
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Munzy14(m): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

The thing about Nigerian politics and politicians is that power rotation and recycling within them.
Once you've been up there, you can never be out of the game.
It's always a battle of supremacy, and it is only a matter of time before your personal person comes into power and there you are again.

Exactly...A place one needs to be one day..

Ka m chuta cha godi ego first.
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by mariahAngel(f): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Munzy14:

Exactly...A place one needs to be one day..

Ka m chuta cha godi ego first.

cheesy
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Forgodsgrace: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
mariahAngel:
You made him CBN governor as par what na? The owner of Nigeria abi?

Uba was the most trusted and closiest aide of Obasanjo as at that time and he recommended him to baba.
Obj even attested to it that UBA was the first person he sees in the morning and last at night.
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Cromagnon: 6:09am On Nov 02, 2021
Cholls:
My brother what is the source of Andy Uba's money
oil well
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by dettolgel: 8:02am On Nov 02, 2021
onuman:

Loool. Why did Andy Uba not make himself Central Bank Governor; instead of making Soludo to be Central Bank Governor?

Still demonstrating that Soludo is superior to him.

He knew that education is not scam. grin
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Soso990240(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2021
Cholls:
My brother what is the source of Andy Uba's money
He was a minister under Obasanjo, a 2 time senator.. What is the source of your poverty? and what is the source of Soludo's wealth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff / ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials / Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.