Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman (1479 Views)

Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? / I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by christlike31(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
cayorday89:

Yeah, I know. I just wanted to be sure and come to think of it, what is Godly about a woman you found in the church who already have sex outside marriage. Note: Keyword GODLY WOMAN and not Good Woman..
And if she claims to be born again, it's all part of the plan. Just like your stated facts, its probability is very minute.

She is still godly, just learning to walk, like a new born baby, seldom will fall but will rise again.
Remember, "the righteous may fall seven times but will rise again"? The 'Rise Again' is what makes her 'The righteous' (godly)'.

1 Like

Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by christlike31(m): 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You folks that like to read your Bible through the goggles given you of your Mogs as so annoying. undecided

What do your mean by "Vashti will break you" ? That woman was clearly wronged by her husband who was nothing but a deeply conceited ruler, and you think putting her down so you can lift Esther is what good folks do? undecided

And when you say "good" woman, what makes a woman "good"? Are you yourself a "good" man or do you think it does not matter who you are so long as you can find yourself a woman to bear you?

Calm down. You're not studying your bible.
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by Kobojunkie: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
christlike31:
And you are? :-
Again .. You folks that like to read your Bible through the goggles given you of your Mogs are so annoying. undecided

What do your mean by "Vashti will break you" ? That woman was clearly wronged by her husband who was nothing but a deeply conceited ruler, and you think putting her down so you can lift Esther is what good folks do? undecided

And when you say "good" woman, what makes a woman "good"? Are you yourself a "good" man or do you think it does not matter who you are so long as you can find yourself a woman to bear you? lipsrsealed
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by cayorday89(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
christlike31:

She is still godly, just learning to walk, like a new born baby, seldom will fall but will rise again.
Remember, "the righteous may fall seven times but will rise again"? The 'Rise Again' is what makes her 'The righteous' (godly)'.
We are still on the same page, reason why I said the very genuine ones in this instance is very minute. Smae with brother wey dey fear to marry Olosho after all he has done to ladies, will now run to church to find a righteous woman, may their kind never be out of reach for them.
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by Kobojunkie: 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
cayorday89:

We are still on the same page, reason why I said the very genuine ones in this instance is very minute. Smae with brother wey dey fear to marry Olosho after all he has done to ladies, will now run to church to find a righteous woman, may their kind never be out of reach for them.
Oloshos no dey go church? undecided
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by cayorday89(m): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Oloshos no dey go church? undecided
It mean say, no matter how them disguise, na their fellow Olosho them go jam for church.

1 Like

Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by Kobojunkie: 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
cayorday89:

It mean say, no matter how them disguise, na their fellow Olosho them go jam for church.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by Onluck(m): 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hmmm...
I'm thinking it should be true...
SEE BELOW!

����������
GO TO THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE TO CLAIM YOUR FREE NS(ETHERIUM)
Etherium is almost in total control of LEGIT AIRDROPS and even as at now they will be distributing NS under their block chain.
1NS=0.4$ which 10NS will be even immediately one sign up. Some people have gotten 100NS, just calculate the earning your self.
THE LINK IS ON MY SIGNATURE..
This do not require your details like name, email, etc.. they only need one's Etherium wallet address.
BUT IT'S REMAINING ONE DAY TO GO!
Count down!!!
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by MufasaLion: 11:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Scam! grin

Same girl, different locations and dressing.

Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by MufasaLion: 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
christlike31:

Oh, Assistant Jesus. Your definition of good woman is different from other people's. Moreover, good woman can be found anywhere!

There are more hoes in that your church!
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by stillseth: 12:32am On Nov 02, 2021
Be deciecving yourself.

i will pick a club girl over all this "Religious Fanatic ladies" majority of them are worst then the ladies you see in clubs.. My ex was an usher in church, she went to a christian University, she was a very devoted christian.. but guess who was dating a married man on her street? the man even has 3 kids... This is someone that paid for hotel for the man to knack her there too when the man was broke at a point.. the man don knack her several times at the girl papa backyard.. backyard even good.. he knacked her inside bush for night..... i can go on and on and on about her vices that i found. the married wasnt even her first... so i pity men wey dey go church go pick wife...if only you know what church ushers and chiors dey do ehnnn..Good women can be found anywhere., But i will never use the church as yardstick to a place where you will find a good woman..

this is not a made up story.

2 Likes

Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by christlike31(m): 4:14am On Nov 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

Oh, Assistant Jesus. Your definition of good woman is different from other people's. Moreover, good woman can be found anywhere!

There are more hoes in that your church

I guess you are one
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by christlike31(m): 4:17am On Nov 02, 2021
stillseth:
Be deciecving yourself.

i will pick a club girl over all this "Religious Fanatic ladies" majority of them are worst then the ladies you see in clubs.. My ex was an usher in church, she went to a christian University, she was a very devoted christian.. but guess who was dating a married man on her street? the man even has 3 kids... This is someone that paid for hotel for the man to knack her there too when the man was broke at a point.. the man don knack her several times at the girl papa backyard.. backyard even good.. he knacked her inside bush for night..... i can go on and on and on about her vices that i found. the married wasnt even her first... so i pity men wey dey go church go pick wife...if only you know what church ushers and chiors dey do ehnnn..Good women can be found anywhere., But i will never use the church as yardstick to a place where you will find a good woman..

this is not a made up story.

Oh Congratulations I guess you just met the 11%

There are good woman and they are the greater percentage, I could name you a hundred, and more wink you wanted a girlfriend you got it; who goes to a garden to search for thorns? you'd find it!

Christianity is a garden of flowers
It's your choice if you picked up a thorn.

Look for the greater percentage instead.

**thumbs up
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by Ushman333: 6:29am On Nov 02, 2021
With these prosperity preachers...nah
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by Double0h7(f): 6:35am On Nov 02, 2021
christlike31:

Good woman make-up more than 89%, the rest are less than 11%.

Can I have a link to this study you're quoting up and down undecided

I hope you're not pulling numbers out of your arse?
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by christlike31(m): 8:57am On Nov 02, 2021
Double0h7:

Can I have a link to this study you're quoting up and down undecided

I hope you're not pulling numbers out of your arse?

Lol.. My words are scriptures.
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by Jeon(m): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2021
Yes because devil was an angel.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Die While Having Sex In Their Car Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) / Can A Prostitute Change & Become A Good Wife? / At A Husband Funeral's Ceremony The Officiating Pastor Proposed To The Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.