Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Painful Menses. Please Help! - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Painful Menses. Please Help! (25757 Views)

Menses Reoccurrence / HESHOUTANG PRODUCTS- Curative Natural Herbal For Infertility,irregular Menses, S / Say Goodbye To Unstable Menses,hormonal Imbalance,fibroid And Vaginal Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by yinkeys(m): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2021
Change your diet madam, a ton of ailments or abnormalities can be healed through healthy foods. Try only fruits, nuts and vegetables mostly for 3 months. Avoid carbohydrates, sugar and anything that had blood for 3 months and see the difference
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by darlenese(f): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
Your case is one in a million. I know someone that still had the issue even after her third child.

You know someONE not A MILLION people

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Delababe: 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
Then forget about it, i know once its diluted its good.

If ulcer is caused by low stomach acid, how then does antacids relieve stomach ulcers? The information you posted is wrong pls.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Pumpumking: 12:19am On Nov 11, 2021
MufasaLion:
Being a man is one of the greatest gifts!

Wow..bro so u like mans? Cool. bro so how do u rate bobrisky sir? U WANT? cheesy
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
Na so dem go dey ask for oversized casava small time, dem go dey quarrel over money
Spain007:

Womb shifter... Weldon
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by chidu100(m): 1:43am On Nov 15, 2021
Good point
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Queeenmillie(f): 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
abike12:
Have you had a pelvic scan to check for fibroids and other growths? Some people just have more painful periods naturally but if it's affecting your quality of life it may be worth taking a closer look. If it turns out you have fibroids, don't be afraid of surgery and please stay away from herbal remedies. All the best.

ETA: Look at your diet. You may need to eliminate certain things and eat a plant based diet. Red meat, chicken, sugar and dairy products are the first things you should eliminate. Diet changes work wonders, even after surgery you need to eat better to reduce the risk of reoccurrence.

Please, is fibroid surgery okay for a woman who is yet to conceive?
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Queebeth74: 2:39am On Nov 30, 2021
I used Felvin a day to my period and it got delayed extra 2 days, when it eventually came out I was not feeling too good and was not having this feeling of period coming out of me.
When I got home to change the blood was so light and small, just like the last day of the period should be and it stop coming out again. This have never happened to me cos I have never used the drug before period to stop cramps.
I actually stop using Felvin for cramps during menstruation because I noticed my period only last 2days instead of 3 whenever I use it, so my friend told me to use before the day cos it works for her and her flow is normal

nnekaike:
i was about typing this! Lollittaa please use the mentioned drugs.

I had same issues,mine was so severe even with two kids i still have the pain.
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by paulohgirlie(f): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
Delababe:
My dear try these: Avoid everything added sugar, dairy product like milk, yougurt, etc , apple cider vinegar worked magic for me 2 spoons everyday,you have to take it for one whole month to see the effect the next period. Ginger and turmeric water helps too. Start early to treat this so it doesn't turn to ascites cos this is definitely endometriosis. I have suffered this for more than15 years now and I've lost 2 jobs cos of this
This issue of endometriosis with ascites is killing. God will help us
Pls, is there any drug other that cures endometriosis. Forget abt those supplements o, hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Healthrelatedjo: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Meet any herb seller
Buy Egbo oriji,wash under running water,cut into pieces and soak in water for a whole day.Drink 3days to your menstruation,that's all .

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by pharie(f): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Delababe:
Prevention Is better,take ginger and turmeric water too. But don't forget apple cider vinegar(braggs). Take It seriously so it doesn't cause ascites .i never knew such benign illness could lead to that, imagine carrying10 liters of fluid in ur belly. Pray also , there is nothing too hard for God.

Hello @delababe pls can we connect, I need to talk with you. I sent you a mail. I hope you see this because i will be glad if you did as it will help my peace of mind. You mentioned carrying 10litres of water. drained 4.5 and 4.3 litres respectively... This is def the endo. Every test came out negative but my heart told me it was the endometriosis. Pls reach out. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by muheeb01(m): 8:16am On Dec 24, 2021
Lollittaa:
As far as I could remember, I've always had very painful menstruation. To a point that it affects my ability to work or be productive.
Painkillers hardly work, so it's about 4-7 days of Pre menstrual cramps +5 day period of agony. Almost two weeks every month. Sometimes I fall sick during or after my period.
I talked to my doctor. I was thinking family planning pills might pause my periods for sometime. But he said no they don't. He advised I be taking painkillers prior to my period and I have ulcer.

I'm tired. NL doctors, what can I do?
if you're interested in herbal or natural nutritional solution to regulate that permanently without or lesser pain dm me

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Yayi229: 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
ritapearl:

Longrich sanitary pads to the rescue.

Rita-pempe

I wanna buy longrich na, you fit supply me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anambra Government Shares 3 Million Face Masks To Residents / Doctor Helps Woman Deliver Baby In A Keke Napep In Enugu. Photo / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Survived Cancer 15 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.