Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Painful Menses. Please Help! - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Painful Menses. Please Help! (25793 Views)

Menses Reoccurrence / HESHOUTANG PRODUCTS- Curative Natural Herbal For Infertility,irregular Menses, S / Say Goodbye To Unstable Menses,hormonal Imbalance,fibroid And Vaginal Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Babastrong(m): 7:19am On Nov 02, 2021
Any way, i am not a doctor, i am an industrial chemist. But i have "agbo" herbs that can heal you. If you believe in herbs.
my younger sister had experienced something similar to this, infact worst than this but today. It has become history.
be healed sister!
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by ritapearl(f): 7:25am On Nov 02, 2021
Lollittaa:
As far as I could remember, I've always had very painful menstruation. To a point that it affects my ability to work or be productive.
Painkillers hardly work, so it's about 4-7 days of Pre menstrual cramps +5 day period of agony. Almost two weeks every month. Sometimes I fall sick during or after my period.
I talked to my doctor. I was thinking family planning pills might pause my periods for sometime. But he said no they don't. He advised I be taking painkillers prior to my period and I have ulcer.

I'm tired. NL doctors, what can I do?

Longrich sanitary pads to the rescue.
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by nuclearboy(m): 7:34am On Nov 02, 2021
Avoid ALL soda and sugar from one period to the next. Food is medicine (and can be poison too)
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 02, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Please Lollittaa whatever you do don't take any concoction or stronger pain killers. You will only be worsening your ulcer.

You should see a gynaecologis since you were once diagnosed of cyst. By the way any kids yet?
No
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Globalistic(f): 8:16am On Nov 02, 2021
Sorry about that. I truly understand the pain you've been passing thru.

However, my advise to you is that, chew at least three freshly washed scent and curry leaves at least 4-5 times in a week.

Carry out this exercise before eating/drinking water in the morning. You will never have the pain again. Do well to come back here and OK it when you overcome this pain.

Thank you.
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by MrBONE2(m): 8:17am On Nov 02, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
This is caused by lack of dick.... tongue
Your womb needs to be shifted by a good dick...
grin

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Szdorf: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2021
I think u need to detoxify ur system with this recommendation (snowphyll forte) against very stubborn fungi, bacteria and std ,
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Szdorf: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2021
Lollittaa:
As far as I could remember, I've always had very painful menstruation. To a point that it affects my ability to work or be productive.
Painkillers hardly work, so it's about 4-7 days of Pre menstrual cramps +5 day period of agony. Almost two weeks every month. Sometimes I fall sick during or after my period.
I talked to my doctor. I was thinking family planning pills might pause my periods for sometime. But he said no they don't. He advised I be taking painkillers prior to my period and I have ulcer.

I think u need to detoxify ur system with this recommendation (snowphyll forte) against very stubborn fungi, bacteria and std ,
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by cabosnoopy(m): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2021
Poanan:

How do you use it
Just chew and swallow the bud only don't chew the stick with it, cus it's very potent.
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by SensualMan1(m): 8:41am On Nov 02, 2021
kristana:

Pls don't take this shocked. That is way too high dose of diclofenac. It will cause GI bleeding. Besides it doesn't even come in 250mg. Pls don't take Diclofenac if you are an ulcer patient.
where I am, a single recommended tab comes in 250mg.
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by bibiking7(m): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2021

I don't know much oo. But try that comment on bitters. Also, reduce your sugar and flour intake.

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by rebella(f): 8:44am On Nov 02, 2021
Lollittaa:

hmm. I don't have irregular periods. They're almost always on time. And I don't bleed heavily. But the pain, my God!

Well from what you have said, this sounds like endometriosis.

See a Gynaecologist and prepare for a diagnostic laparoscopy. Endo has varying symptoms....irregular period is not one of them, but the pain you are experiencing is, sounds like stage 3
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Poanan: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2021
cabosnoopy:

Just chew and swallow the bud only don't chew the stick with it, cus it's very potent.

thank you

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 02, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
So sorry, Lolitta.

Just see a gynaecologist as has been suggested.

Am I the only one who hates the word "menses?"
nope, you're not. I'd rather call the full word.

Sorry OP.

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:09am On Nov 02, 2021
Bodmum:
if you are having regular sex, your issue Will be flowing smoothly. Disagree?

What exactly did you doctor say?
It is likely not just painful menstruation again
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by creepsyme(f): 9:19am On Nov 02, 2021
MorningStar233:

This is not true, I feel the pains mercilessly even after regular sex with my husband..infact the pain wanted to kill me August this year.
Google endometriosis.
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by nizelgirl(f): 9:23am On Nov 02, 2021
Use Longrich sanitary pad
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Drella(m): 9:47am On Nov 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Dysmenorrhea is a common thing. You can use Diclofenac (anagelsic).

You mean Dick lo fe knack?
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Inixto212: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=Bodmum post=107247772]if you are having regular sex, your issue Will be flowing smoothly. Disagree?[/quote

My sister go and buy longrich sanitary pad anytime you are expecting your monthly flow and thank me later
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2021
Jobia:
nope, you're not. I'd rather call the full word.

Sorry OP.

Exactly. Rather the full word or "period" or "monthly flow."

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Ladycewhy(f): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2021
Lollittaa:

No
Then you need to see a gynaecologist.
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Lamanii22(f): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2021
professore:
change this your pic on NL. Don't let people be disturbing you for your husband. Smiles. Really women are trying. Now I just have one more reason to love and care for my wife.

smiley smiley You just have to care more for your wife sir.... Women go through a lot too....
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Lamanii22(f): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2021
franchasng:
After childbirth? :oThat means yours is extraordinary because after childbirth you ought not to experience painful menses again

My own case is different... I think it's genetic, I took after my mom's.... I was told it'd end after childbirth or when you are sexually active.....
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Idadurun: 11:51am On Nov 02, 2021
stop taking cold substance at least a week before your menses
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Pumpumking: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2021
MufasaLion:
Being a man is one of the greatest gifts!

so u sayin u strong manly Gay genes like & u proud of mans like Bobrisky coz he sopot ....I disagreee thou. WOmen is stronger.
and we respet u & we wish u was not Gay sir!!!(no ofeinse) smiley
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by tunnex190: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
If it sounds helpful, I had a girlfriend who always had this painful menses and she took this indo something (that very popular rat killing drug) to ease the pain and it always worked for her back then.
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Michaelsy: 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
Look for
(1) ewe ejirin
(2)small salt
Procedures
Blend or crush the ewe ejirin leave, add water and filter the water then add little salt
Drink 100ml
Morning and night
Whenever you are menstruating.
Call me if you have any questions
+234 901 805 7191
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Amotolongbo(f): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
Drella:

You mean Dick lo fe knack?
i didn’t say that
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by franchasng: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lamanii22:

My own case is different... I think it's genetic, I took after my mom's.... I was told it'd end after childbirth or when you are sexually active.....
it's a pity. It usually ends after childbirth

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by MGeey(f): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lollittaa:

Take gorontula fruits. Incorporate vegetables into your daily food. You'll see remarkable change.

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Drella(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
i didn’t say that

Lol was only kidding
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by professore(m): 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lamanii22:

smiley smiley You just have to care more for your wife sir.... Women go through a lot too....
Thanks so much ma'am. You are wonderfully made and your huband is blessed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Survived Cancer 15 Years Ago / Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? / Can I Still Grow Taller At 21?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.