Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Painful Menses. Please Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Painful Menses. Please Help! (25785 Views)

Menses Reoccurrence / HESHOUTANG PRODUCTS- Curative Natural Herbal For Infertility,irregular Menses, S / Say Goodbye To Unstable Menses,hormonal Imbalance,fibroid And Vaginal Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painful Menses. Please Help! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
As far as I could remember, I've always had very painful menstruation. To a point that it affects my ability to work or be productive.
Painkillers hardly work, so it's about 4-7 days of Pre menstrual cramps +5 day period of agony. Almost two weeks every month. Sometimes I fall sick during or after my period.
I talked to my doctor. I was thinking family planning pills might pause my periods for sometime. But he said no they don't. He advised I be taking painkillers prior to my period and I have ulcer.

I'm tired. NL doctors, what can I do?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:
As far as I could remember, I've always had very painful menstruation. To a point that it affects my ability to work or be productive.
Painkillers hardly work, so it's about 4-7 days of Pre menstrual cramps +5 day period of agony. Almost two weeks every month. Sometimes I fall sick during or after my period.
I talked to my doctor. I was thinking family planning pills might pause my periods for sometime. But he said no they don't. He advised I be taking painkillers prior to my period and I have ulcer.
I'm tired. What can I do?
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 please do your thing.
if you are having regular sex, your issue Will be flowing smoothly. Disagree?

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by ahnie: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Cc:
Thorpido

3 Likes

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by XXXXTENTACION: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
This is caused by lack of dick.... tongue Your womb needs to be shifted by a good dick...

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Davash222(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
Bodmum:

XXXXTENTACION:
This is caused by lack of dick.... tongue
Your womb needs to be shifted by a good dick...
My gender, this no be sex matter. Let's stay sideline and learn from the vagina gender.

Shalom.

199 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by MorningStar233: 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
Bodmum:

This is not true, I feel the pains mercilessly even after regular sex with my husband..infact the pain wanted to kill me August this year.

93 Likes

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by XXXXTENTACION: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:

My gender, this no be sex matter. Let's stay sideline and learn from the vagina gender.

Shalom.
Na person pikin you dey call vagina gender..... cheesy
It is well ..--- embarassed

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Romanoff(f): 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
You should see a gynaecologist to rule out endometriosis, PCOS or Uterine fibroids.

157 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
Romanoff:
You should see a gynaecologist to rule out endometriosis, PCOS or Uterine fibroids.
hmm. I don't have irregular periods. They're almost always on time. And I don't bleed heavily. But the pain, my God!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Romanoff(f): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

hmm. I don't have irregular periods. They're almost always on time. And I don't bleed heavily. But the pain, my God!

Just see a gynaecologist. It's the only way you'd get proper diagnosis of what's causing the pain.

61 Likes

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by SportsHD: 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ahhh, sheet. I had to modify this. Seems like I'm recommending highness drugs to her.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Partteen: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Call or send a message to 08189699388. Our recommendations have worked time and time again.
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
Romanoff:

Just see a gynaecologist. It's the only way you'd get proper diagnosis of what's causing the pain.
I'll have to go to the teaching hospital then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
SportsHD:
Diazepam, Vicodin or CBD oil could help. I know of someone who uses CBD oil during her menses. Says, it helps with the pain.

Asides from that, I don't know sheet.
what's CBD oil?
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by thorpido(m): 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 please do your thing.
How old are you?
You need to have an examination of your womb to rule out underlying issues such as PID, endometriosis,uterine fibroids and adenomyosis.
You can get stronger painkillers than the ones you have used......though you say you've got ulcer too. sad
Try and see a gynaecologist.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
thorpido:
How old are you?
You need to have an examination of your womb to rule out underlying issues such as PID, endometriosis,uterine fibroids and adenomyosis.
You can get stronger painkillers than the ones you have used......though you say you've got ulcer too. sad
Try and see a gynaecologist.
Mid twenties.
I guess I'll have to see one. Though I was diagnosed with ovarian cysts in 2012, I thought it went away cos I was given some drugs.
Thanks.
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Omicron007: 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
shocked

Lemme book my space and read comments.

I don't know sh*t about periods.

That's for Vaginal people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Bluebeach: 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
L
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Use Ruzu Harbal Bitters and u won't feel a thing each time it's ur period. It's N3k or so but very very effective without any side effect...sorry about the pains.

Modified: 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps at night. It works like magic.

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by PrimeWatermark: 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Consult a gynaecologist, then run a comprehensive test and scan. There's an underlying issue you're not taking note of.

Stop taking painkillers, it worsens your ulcer.

16 Likes

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by ClassicMan202(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Doctors in the house, help our sister o

Womb shifters are gathering already

XXXXTENTACION:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Grandmeister(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Romanoff:
Might be polycystic ovarian syndrome. Happens to most girls from 20 years.

6 Likes

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by iamoyindamola(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

I'm sorry for this question
Are you a virgin
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by SensualMan1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Listen to your Doctor. Keep taking painkillers. U may add Diclofenac 250mg two tab of 500mg should do the magic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Omicron007: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

Fear God small na

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
So sorry, Lolitta.

Just see a gynaecologist as has been suggested.

Am I the only one who hates the word "menses?"

18 Likes

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by thesicilian: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
You should see the gynecologist asap.

2 Likes

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by LegendaryArnold(m): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Start working out... it helps... especially the lower body

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Pious101: 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hummm

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Doctor Helps Woman Deliver Baby In A Keke Napep In Enugu. Photo / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Survived Cancer 15 Years Ago / Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.