Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1018 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by kingsoncj: 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: . by Fmlao: 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
Give me her number
Re: . by HeOrShe: 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
World apart.....
Re: . by SportsHD: 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
Out of sight is usually out of mind. What do I know? Try and communicate with her before you call this off. LDR is always a problem.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
Your

Are
A
Foolish
Man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by TMTR: 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Another nigga has taken over from you , move on undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
Don't be hasty in your conclusions,if she truly loved you it will be hard to cheat on you.Do your findings before taking any decision. Shalom
Re: . by dacblogger: 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Long distance relationships are always like that...
She has somebody else that's why she no longer pays attention to you.
Simply ask her if she is still interested in the relationship so as to know whether to call it off

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Just give her time
Re: . by Romanoff(f): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
I believe if you love someone, distance will not be a barrier.

1 Like

Re: . by Iniobong34: 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
Romanoff:
I believe if you love someone, distance will not be a barrier.

No be for nigerian girls. thank u

1 Like

Re: . by younglleo: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iniobong34:
No be for nigerian girls. thank u
oil dey ur head!
call of the relationship my guy, if to say love dey she suppose be the one doin the calling and co, mama don move on!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
Since you've talked to her and no changes, then find out if there's someone else in the picture.

1 Like

Re: . by Nebes: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Just move on with your life bro. Find another love if possible. Live like she’s not there. When you return, if she’s still there and you still want her you can then start afresh.
Don’t give yourself heartache abroad. Concentrate and achieve your goal there.
I speak to you from experience.

4 Likes

Re: . by Qatar2022: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
kingsoncj:
Hello nairalabders,
I was engaged to my fiancé before I travelled to UK for studies, we loved each other so much, even when I travelled newly, we often communicates on WhatsApp calls all the time. Recently I noticed the communication is dying off, I do most of the calls, despite the fact that I sends her enough money for monthly subs to keep communications going, yet she wouldn't call me for a week or more and whenever I confronts her, she would apologise and give some excuses like work, church etc.. Am currently thinking of calling off the relationship as she keeps repeating this over and over again. I plan to marry her by January next year but I think something must be going on at the background that am not aware of. I need your wise advice please.
You are the most foolish person I ever see on nairaland, what kind of human being are you so disgusting

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Should tell him or not?
Re: . by Iniobong34: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
Qatar2022:

You are the most foolish person I ever see on nairaland, what kind of human being are you so disgusting
op is wiser dan u.
simp like u would hv gone too far without having a rethinking memory not to talk of bringin it to the public to seek for advice
Re: . by Oglock(m): 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: . by Drella(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
kingsoncj:
Hello nairalabders,
I was engaged to my fiancé before I travelled to UK for studies, we loved each other so much, even when I travelled newly, we often communicates on WhatsApp calls all the time. Recently I noticed the communication is dying off, I do most of the calls, despite the fact that I sends her enough money for monthly subs to keep communications going, yet she wouldn't call me for a week or more and whenever I confronts her, she would apologise and give some excuses like work, church etc.. Am currently thinking of calling off the relationship as she keeps repeating this over and over again. I plan to marry her by January next year but I think something must be going on at the background that am not aware of. I need your wise advice please.

A relationship that wants to break starts from the communication.Once you communication is unnecessarily breaking,my bro move on.

Another style we use to break up nowadays is "Ghosting or Airing".
That means say, your phone(relationship) don dey silent mode grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Drella(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Oglock:
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them

You sha wan trend!
You even had to copy mosdii's style undecided
Re: . by Iamicekid(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
Guy move on now, normally before u travel sef u suppose don cut off the relationship, dress up and enter the street of London find whites girls or black girls whichever is your spec and see how your dating sense will change when u test a woman that is contributing and make u feel what real love is for the first time
Re: . by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
kingsoncj:
Hello nairalabders,

If you're serious about your intentions for her, then have a conversation with her clearly stating your intentions.

It's possible she began to disconnect and consider other options because she's wrongly assuming the relationship with you is going to hit the rocks now that you're far away.

But it after you've had a talk, and nothing changes, please move on.

It's not rocket science that when a person wants a relationship, they'll do what they can to sustain it, and communication is by far the simplest.

If they aren't doing this, then the relationship doesn't mean much to them. Couldn't care less if it ended or they actually want for it to end.

It's that simple.
Re: . by MufasaLion: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
Go get yourself a blonde, brother.

Don't stress yourself!

(1) (Reply)

"Jesus" Marry Esan Woman / Does Hymen Regrow / Teenage Girl Spreads Lies Against A Guy Because She Couldn’t Use Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.