Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,934 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. (5950 Views)

Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! / Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by EdobabaComedy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
HenryDion:

You're right undecided

So Mr legit money man make I ask you something. If your mother or father need kidney transplant to survive, you dey willing to donate one of your own for them or you go buy another person own to make them survive? As you say you dey hustle legit, I no understand how selling kidney to save another person life come become illegit or e get were them dey manufacture kidney to save lives of people wey need kidney transplant.
Me and you I no come know who dumb pass

2 Likes

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by uchman(m): 1:40am On Nov 02, 2021
Me and my boys chilling with one kidney each...

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Adeyemitoheeb1: 7:07am On Nov 02, 2021
EdobabaComedy:
I got a good opportunity to sell one of my kidneys for cool dollars and I did. Now I am busy chopping life.
I am building my own house, got a sweet ride, naking fresh puna, have a nice cozy bar and restaurant that is moving well.

Why die poor with two kidneys when you can chop life with just one.

Abeg who two kidney help
Bro make i paste aza
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by younglleo: 7:36am On Nov 02, 2021
EdobabaComedy:
I got a good opportunity to sell one of my kidneys for cool dollars and I did. Now I am busy chopping life.
I am building my own house, got a sweet ride, naking fresh puna, have a nice cozy bar and restaurant that is moving well.

Abeg who two kidney help
Where i fit sell my kidney boss?

3 Likes

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Rickmann: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2021
EdobabaComedy:

Abeg who two kidney help

So God in his infinite wisdom and love for you, gave you 2 kidney and you, 'a freaking mere mortal' who can't even blow his nose and wipe his ass is saying, "who 2 kidney help"

May God forgive you.
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by constance500: 8:31am On Nov 02, 2021
EdobabaComedy:

Abeg who two kidney help

Where can I sell my own too?
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by vinceyinnovation: 9:53am On Nov 02, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul.... undecided

Even a satanist is quoting bible...

The hardship buhari is causing is resetting many brains...

3 Likes

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by XXXXTENTACION: 10:03am On Nov 02, 2021
vinceyinnovation:

Even a satanist is quoting bible...

The hardship buhari is causing is resetting many brains...
what is this one even saying...
are you sure you are okay...
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by edictng: 10:19am On Nov 02, 2021
HenryDion:
Dumb fellow... I give you less than six months, you'll be back to square one. Money has wings, and never have it stayed with a man who lacks financial intelligence.

Gather all the money in the world, and equally distribute it to everyone. In less than a month, it will go back to the real owners.

Ignorance is indeed, more expensive than education. Prepare to sell the other kidney when you've blown away that money
I think you are the dumbass here. Cause its clear he was joking but because you wan show us say you get sense you fit advice. Ode

2 Likes

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Countersam(m): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2021
EdobabaComedy:

Abeg who two kidney help
Obviously from Edo state
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Chevrolet076(m): 10:41am On Nov 02, 2021
EdobabaComedy:

Abeg who two kidney help

How much did you sell the kidney that you were able to do all these? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Or you sold something else lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
edictng:

I think you are the dumbass here. Cause its clear he was joking but because you wan show us say you get sense you fit advice. Ode

D advice pain you? Hug transformer tongue

1 Like

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by EdobabaComedy(m): 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
edictng:

No mind that werey wey dey form Mr integrity
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Simeonjoe1: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
EdobabaComedy:

So Mr legit money man make I ask you something. If your mother or father need kidney transplant to survive, you dey willing to donate one of your own for them or you go buy another person own to make them survive? As you say you dey hustle legit, I no understand how selling kidney to save another person life come become illegit or e get were them dey manufacture kidney to save lives of people wey need kidney transplant.
Me and you I no come know who dumb pass

Omo nice reply. I wonder why people no dey mind their business. Whating concern that guy if you sell your kidney, didn't he even know your offering more selfless service to humanity putting others life as priority compare to his dumb legit hustle may no dey help anyone but his selfish self.
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Simeonjoe1: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
HenryDion:

D advice pain you? Hug transformer tongue

Oga rest. Watin concern you?
Your legit hustle who you don use am help apart from yourself.
How many life you don save?
But this op act of human sacrifice has earn him a place in Paradise.
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Misterone: 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
Gudbadguy:
Boss boss dash me 1m nah
person wen sell kidney make money go dash you 1m what? you no go sell your own to make your money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

Oga rest. Watin concern you?
Your legit hustle who you don use am help apart from yourself.
How many life you don save?
But this op act of human sacrifice has earn him a place in Paradise.

I no dey selfish like you. I help people daily. I mustn't use a camera for you to believe me.
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Simeonjoe1: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2021
HenryDion:

I no dey selfish like you. I help people daily. I mustn't use a camera for you to believe me.

Then why attack your fellow man may dey help people too
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

Then why attack your fellow man may dey help people too

By selling his kidney? That's stupidity!
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Simeonjoe1: 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
HenryDion:

By selling his kidney? That's stupidity!

To help save a life?
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by KingDash: 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
EdobabaComedy:

Abeg who two kidney help
how much them pay?
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
HenryDion:

Bros,

I no go mind any amount of help wey you give me

I seriously need am

Even if nah 3k
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by KingDash: 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Rickmann:

So God in his infinite wisdom and love for you, gave you 2 kidney and you, 'a freaking mere mortal' who can't even blow his nose and wipe his ass is saying, "who 2 kidney help"

May God forgive you.
bros 90m no be beans oh.
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Pumpumking: 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
EdobabaComedy:

Abeg who two kidney help

Siofra hav 3 kidney sir but she cant spek English well.....plesse ask am sir! smiley
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by darlenese(f): 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
Wow that's nice , well your liver too
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Mountainmen: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
Sounds like an organ harvesting racket to me
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Rickmann: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
KingDash:
bros 90m no be beans oh.

Ok o
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by mechanics(m): 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
Drella:

By the time the money finishes,we will see what you'll do next.

I pray that remaining kidney doesn't fail!
That's it
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Jeremani: 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul.... undecided
Even if u didn't gain the whole world, u will still lose ur soul

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? / Guys, What Will You Do If You See Your Sister Kissing Your Wife? / I Found These Two Gays Photos Disturbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.