Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Really Need A Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Need A Guy (5763 Views)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Really Need A Guy by skywalker240(m): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
torqque7:

Oga rest,na u find trouble. Him saying u are letting ur head be used isn’t an insult, infact na u de use insult here calling him a madman..nobody will give u award for asskissing, just rest..U said something that suggested u are a married man,but mehnn for a married man bros u fall hand.
bro To slap the simping nigga just de hungry me i swear, no be all married man de get sense sha.

the niga cant even decode rethorics from insults. Tomorrow all these fishy puna mgbekes go call am mature man, e go begin raise head and shoulders. That guy disgust me honestly bro.

1 Like

Re: I Really Need A Guy by Dybala11(m): 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
Pumpumking:

Bro i never troll sir. Am s good guy.
Am juss gettin her detail so i can help sir!(TRUE STORY) wink

Toor, make sure you get paid after completing the contract o. grin
Re: I Really Need A Guy by torqque7(m): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
skywalker240:

bro To slap the simping nigga just de hungry me i swear, no be all married man de get sense sha.

the niga cant even decode rethorics from insults. Tomorrow all these fishy puna mgbekes go call am mature man, e go begin raise head and shoulders. That guy disgust me honestly bro.

Bro no matter how we spread the word,guys like him SIMPS will still be around to fall hand and get dealt with by females,it’s actually disgusting seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Really Need A Guy by Candidlady: 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2021
skywalker240:

why tag him a simp, cuz he taking side with a lady?
Re: I Really Need A Guy by AfonjaConehead: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I have been silent for long.
How much will you pay me?

grin
Re: I Really Need A Guy by toujurs: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
lexy2014:

How can u need a guy to do u afavour when u insult guys everyday on d forum?
Because she is a woman, i guess grin, the gender that feels they could eat their cake and still have it. It is well oh
Re: I Really Need A Guy by toujurs: 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
torqque7:

Oga rest,na u find trouble. Him saying u are letting ur head be used isn’t an insult, infact na u de use insult here calling him a madman..nobody will give u award for asskissing, just rest..U said something that suggested u are a married man,but mehnn for a married man bros u fall hand.
That's how the brain of a man, begins to function after giving head grin.

1 Like

Re: I Really Need A Guy by skywalker240(m): 8:07am On Nov 03, 2021
torqque7:

Bro no matter how we spread the word,guys like him SIMPS will still be around to fall hand and get dealt with by females,it’s actually disgusting seriously.
As in enh, I just de vex as i de read the guy mumu post.

If any idiot troll lexy2014 and i find out, that idiot will never have peace in this forum

1 Like

Re: I Really Need A Guy by Executer: 8:18am On Nov 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Is this comment silence or d expression of a hurt filled heart?
I see why d girl hates you,you always have a comeback/reply for every statement uttered lmao
People like you can so be a thorn in the flesh ehn....

1 Like

Re: I Really Need A Guy by torqque7(m): 9:35am On Nov 03, 2021
skywalker240:

As in enh, I just de vex as i de read the guy mumu post.

If any idiot troll lexy2014 and i find out, that idiot will never have peace in this forum

AMEN TO THAT grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Really Need A Guy by Iniobong34: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
skywalker240:

I no know why boys wen de stay benin just get mumu simp sense, no wonder their women de quick get dem down before their time. Na people like you all these nairaland girls de call Mature man. Tueh
I can see ur brain is having internal lickage
Re: I Really Need A Guy by Truvelisback(m): 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
Iniobong34:
I can see ur brain is having internal leakage
Omo see yabbing!

Re: I Really Need A Guy by skywalker240(m): 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
Iniobong34:
I can see ur brain is having internal lickage
Little Kid, you wouldn't wanna start with me

I know how to treat young fool's who thinks white knighting for some random females will get him pussi which of course is a hard trophy for your type to be privileged of

Here's an advice kid,

"She is a woman, I must stand for her" won't get you the pussi

Now run along child
Re: I Really Need A Guy by skywalker240(m): 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
torqque7:

AMEN TO THAT grin
Bro, can you believe The dumb kid has already picked offense?

He has already started throwing insult, and at the end of the day, stupid mofo ain't getting any pat on the back.

well am prepared for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Really Need A Guy by torqque7(m): 12:27am On Nov 04, 2021
skywalker240:

Bro, can you believe The dumb kid has already picked offense?

He has already started throwing insult, and at the end of the day, stupid mofo ain't getting any pat on the back.

well am prepared for him.

Bro just leave that dude..no reason him matter come waste ur time jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Really Need A Guy by assent: 12:28am On Nov 04, 2021
Emvico34:

deactivate ur account and create a new
one

lexy2014 stop trolling her after all u are not the only man on this forum. Allow her to live her life. All women have different unpleasant character including our mothers and sisters, so let her be. U will understand this when u get married

So, because he is not the only man on the forum, he should act like every other man?

That reasoning is shallow. Everyone has a right to do what he feels like doing.
Re: I Really Need A Guy by Iniobong34: 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
skywalker240:

Little Kid, you wouldn't wanna start with me

I know how to treat young fool's who thinks white knighting for some random females will get him pussi which of course is a hard trophy for your type to be privileged of

Here's an advice kid,

"She is a woman, I must stand for her" won't get you the pussi

Now run along child
lmao grin is a shame for me to brag about the countless pussy I have bang. But for u to have this thought upstairs really shows that u are suffering from mental disorder,
Re: I Really Need A Guy by skywalker240(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
Iniobong34:
lmao grin is a shame for me to brag about the countless pussy I have bang. But for u to have this thought upstairs really shows that u are suffering from mental disorder,
i have made my point Kid, i can tell by your constant insults, youre still a kid in your 20s.

countless pussies? The kid just proved me right, empty barrels

poor soul.

have a lovely evening kid.
Re: I Really Need A Guy by skywalker240(m): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
toujurs:
That's how the brain of a man, begins to function after giving head grin.
wrong, its the brain of a kid who desperately needs pussy.
Re: I Really Need A Guy by Bigpapi: 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Please I really need a guy that is good at trolling.
There is a Nairalander I want to be trolled until he deactivate.

He has been a pain on my neck.

I will pay if you want me to.

His moniker is lexy2014.

I have called the mods on him but it seems the mods of this forum are lazy about their jobs.

I think u need this dog

Re: I Really Need A Guy by Iniobong34: 9:10am On Nov 05, 2021
skywalker240:

i have made my point Kid, i can tell by your constant insults, youre still a kid in your 20s.

poor soul.

Is like u fell in luv with the word (kid) lol,
Re: I Really Need A Guy by Iniobong34: 9:16am On Nov 05, 2021
skywalker240:

poor soul.

Re: I Really Need A Guy by skywalker240(m): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
Iniobong34:
Is like u fell in luv with the word (kid) lol,
You are still a kid, and it's obvious, so i had to address you in due process son
Re: I Really Need A Guy by Iniobong34: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
skywalker240:

You are still a kid, and it's obvious, so i had to address you in due process son
lmao, kid? Wow! senseless daddy ur type is so rare
Re: I Really Need A Guy by skywalker240(m): 6:31am On Nov 06, 2021
Iniobong34:
lmao, kid? Wow! senseless daddy ur type is so rare
Kids will resort to insults, because think is a faceless forum, so any uncouth street urchin without home training can run his mouth and insult someone old enough to be his Father

Kid you should be grateful to MTN Freebasics and Seun for the privilege.
Re: I Really Need A Guy by GIdiata(m): 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
lexy2014:

Are u going to pay d people u are hiring to troll me? Is it men that u are calling on, d same men that u hate? Na wa for u oh

Have u forgotten that d mods u report me to are men and after insulting men, u run to them to punish me? How do u expect that to work?

You see d way u have boxed yourself in a corner?

Later the dullard will tag men useless and terrible. And she wants to pay men to help her troll a man grin grin grin
It's a good thing she knows her imaginary future is dullard dominated.

But this babe sense Sha na something else walahi
disgusting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Picture That Has Caused Alot Of Reactions. What Do You Think About This? / Why Did Some Men Hate Their Wife,after Given Birth To Two Or More Children? / "I Don't Get Emotionally Hurt When Cheated On." DUNNO WHY :-\

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.