Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? (6399 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2012
Seriously speaking,i dont think i can ever do without nairaland.The reason for this is that when ever i want to laugh or make my self happy i just ignore the joke section rush down to the romance section just to read some crazy stuffs out here..... smiley

I can't help my self but laugh when i see Mr cock's post or thread...This guy to others is a clown but to me he is my pain relieving drug.I dont know him personally but i hope to meet him someday.I rate him 9/10. grin

Another person that makes me laugh too and because of him i fell down from okada yesterday cos i was reading one of his post is 190.This guy is very intelligent and informative n he is also crazy too with lots of funny posts and comments.Though he is very insulting,i tend to enjoy every bit of his arguments.I rate him 8/10. smiley

Last one my list is IDOWUOGBO,i dont know where to start from.Lots of people see her as a trouble maker while others believe she is a bad girl...To make things worst,she even nicknamed herself BADOSKY which sounds like trouble.I enjoy every single post she makes on nairaland and she got slang too grin Rating:7/10

.......What do you fancy in this section and who makes you like this section too?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by luscioustrish(f): 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
U,sexkilz nd Mrbrownjay...intelligent dudes.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
luscioustrish: U,sexkilz nd Mrbrownjay...intelligent dudes.

lol..........why me?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by slimyem: 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
I enjoy myself!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
I like it here cus I get to spy on.....
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
GONE WERE THE DAYS WHEN NARALAND ROMANCE SECTION WAS VERY ENTERTAINING. ANYWAYS SHA! THERE ARE STILL LOTS OF INTERESTING PEOPLE HERE.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by 190: 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
#dancing 2 wiz-kid - Azonto, Kumole#
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
If u dey find werey, u dey find sane pple, u dey olodo, u dey find efeco, u dey find ITK, u dey find ajebutta, ajepako, u dey agbero,conductor,driver, joker, drunkard, smoker, womaniser, bornagainst, dancer, mamaput,lawyer,doctor,engineer,actor,actress,mumu,artist,contractor.. grin jst come here 4get politics. Nobody playing the ethnic game here. Nobody playing illuminati,kiluminathere. grin
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by ijebabe: 12:09am On Jul 20, 2012
What are you speaking?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by MrsChima(f): 12:15am On Jul 20, 2012
slimyem: I enjoy myself!

The best comment on this thread. 50,000+
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by ijebabe: 12:16am On Jul 20, 2012
Besides the obvious, our Mod and Kokolet, Lefulefu is one them for me. That dude is nuts but smart too cheesy
Cork is defintely interesting but we still need to run tests and confirm it is indeed an act undecided
Mynd with his dark humour
Cindy baby, chic is funny as hell
pDude, love him!
MBJ, i need to take lessons from him on how he maintains his cool with the fatheads roaming this section
acidtalk is cool too
Oh, and also the fact the Op is rarely on this section smiley big plus!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 12:49am On Jul 20, 2012
slimyem: I enjoy myself!

Now how do u enjoy urself?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 12:54am On Jul 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: I like it here cus I get to spy on.....

On what?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 1:42am On Jul 20, 2012
chipmunkey: GONE WERE THE DAYS WHEN NARALAND ROMANCE SECTION WAS VERY ENTERTAINING. ANYWAYS SHA! THERE ARE STILL LOTS OF INTERESTING PEOPLE HERE.

This ones are dear to ma heart,mind and soul cheesy
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 4:47am On Jul 20, 2012
Let me think. I will be back
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by 190: 7:15am On Jul 20, 2012
Be rite back with my list
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by pendo89(f): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2012
True.Idgbo is one very funny character.I crack my head trying to understand pignin just cz I knw what she says must be wickedly humorous.

MBJ IMO posts based on experience which is why his advice sounds so real and sober.I must admit some stuff has sank in my heart.
Freecoca, don't I just love the way she puts up a fight! lol she's funny.
slimyem is like a pole that can't be shaken.She stays put no matter what u say and ul will find her where u left her.
People who blow big grammer make me laugh a lot as well those who kill english like fado.
Ms Darkskin and Chima love fighting the somali weirdo. lol I truly enjoy the show.
One time I was soo down then I rembered one of lefulefu's thread on marrying a man who's head is like basin, something like that? grin grin I laughed for hours.
Killz is smart.Hate him or Love him but he is smart and offers good advice on relationships.He just doesn't know how to compromise.Must always win.
We have very intelligent people like emofine,sauer,that aqb123 guy and others whose names I can't rem.
Shymmex I have never understood him. He knows where to shine and where to act silly imo.I think in Romance section he just likes getting on nerves intentionally but hes s sober and smart dude when called upon to.
Can't rem others.
I think each character spices up this forum no matter how annoying,irritating they are
And true some threads can be silly but very funny.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 10:37am On Jul 20, 2012
pendo89: True.Idgbo is one very funny character.I crack my head trying to understand pignin just cz I knw what she says must be wickedly humorous.

MBJ IMO posts based on experience which is why his advice sounds so real and sober.I must admit some stuff has sank in my heart.
Freecoca, don't I just love the way she puts up a fight! lol she's funny.
slimyem is like a pole that can't be shaken.She stays put no matter what u say and ul will find her where u left her.
People who blow big grammer make me laugh a lot as well those who kill english like fado.
Ms Darkskin and Chima love fighting the somali weirdo. lol I truly enjoy the show.
One time I was soo down then I rembered one of lefulefu's thread on marrying a man who's head is like basin, something like that? grin grin I laughed for hours.
Killz is smart.Hate him or Love him but he is smart and offers good advice on relationships.He just doesn't know how to compromise.Must always win.
We have very intelligent people like emofine,sauer,that aqb123 guy and others whose names I can't rem.
Shymmex I have never understood him. He knows where to shine and where to act silly imo.I think in Romance section he just likes getting on nerves intentionally but hes s sober and smart dude when called upon to.
Can't rem others.
I think each character spices up this forum no matter how annoying,irritating they are
And true some threads can be silly but very funny.

Lol..........there is never a dull moment here on the romance section...am loving all the crew members
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2012
190: Be rite back with my list

Waitin 4 ur list bro
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2012
Sometimes I just imagine how is will be when 190 and Idowuogbo are on stage just to make us laff........Its gonna be one hell of a crazy experience
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by 190: 11:21am On Jul 20, 2012
chelseabmw: Sometimes I just imagine how is will be when 190 and Idowuogbo are on stage just to make us laff........Its gonna be one hell of a crazy experience

190 and who
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by davechika(m): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2012
190:

190 and who

190 and iduwogbo,that will be an excellent combination
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by freecocoa(f): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2012
The Romance section is quite an interesting place to be but Mud Sexkillz and his unnecessary post hiding and banning is making it boring for me these days and that's something Seun needs to do something about,imagine one cannot comfortably fight again,its becoming annoying.

Okay see slimyam wanted to show her tiny muscle the other day and killz was just shouting "be civil" abi na civilian sef,the girl just had to be quiet for fear of ban,e no make sense na,if to say we know say na so e go be,To God sexkillz i for no support this your Mud thing,mstcheew i dey vex jorh angry.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by 190: 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2012
LOL
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Joeblis(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2012
as for me mr cork and 190 are the bread, while freecco and slimym butter put them together u've completly made my day.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2012
190 and sexskillz are always on CHECK always laffn @ der comment.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
190:

190 and who

190 and badosky/idowu

U guys are sure gonna make us laff and have fun..... When are we expecting the collaboration?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2012
Joeblis: as for me mr cork and 190 are the bread, while freecco and slimym butter put them together u've completly made my day.

Omg....I totally forgot freecocoa....The lady who is quiet in the outside word but troublesome here on NL....Chaiiiii,a very fine quiet girl with good lips
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by chelseabmw(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
freecocoa: The Romance section is quite an interesting place to be but Mud Sexkillz and his unnecessary post hiding and banning is making it boring for me these days and that's something Seun needs to do something about,imagine one cannot comfortably fight again,its becoming annoying.

Okay see slimyam wanted to show her tiny muscle the other day and killz was just shouting "be civil" abi na civilian sef,the girl just had to be quiet for fear of ban,e no make sense na,if to say we know say na so e go be,To God sexkillz i for no support this your Mud thing,mstcheew i dey vex jorh angry.

Yea,when u r a mod u'r a diff person entirely
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by angiemartinez(f): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2012
i enjoy mbj's advice alot, mynd44 always makes me laff. I always have a boring day if i dnt log in. Seriously i love dis section most especialy d insult on pipo who just open a thread to seek atention like fuckherlord. I tink dats d most funy thread to me,
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Peterson1993(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2012
Obviously nothing. Just chilling out. This isn't romance for sure
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
Unfortunately, I don't enjoy anything here again. I almost have to force myself to come here these days. It has grown boring with the endless crying about the mod, the dumb questions and the silly threads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Deep Is The Average Vagina? ( Pic) / Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? / Best Lubricant To Use For Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.