Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering (97603 Views)

NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links / EFCC Declares Maxwell Chizi Odum wanted For Alleged Money Laundering (pix) / Ibrah, Ghanaian Yahoo Boy Arrested For Money Laundering - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by RuddyFusion(m): 2:06am On Nov 02, 2021
Arrest or invite? Both are not the same....I'm sure they don't have anything on him ...they just want to look busy ...

By the way his business is show business and that's exactly what he's doing
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Ifesinachi22(m): 2:07am On Nov 02, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Quilox will probarbly be arrested one day too, when Invitus Obi was claiming to be blessed by God with money did anyone knew that he is just a common criminal who is serving 10 years in prison now in America?

And oh! What about Husspupi these were people who claimed to be doing legit businesses.

Call a spade a spade! They ve arrested Cubana if he is not guilty of any crime they will let him go. Simple!

You didn't read through at all.

EFCC said money Laundering. ie moving too much away at the same time (More than $10k).

They didn't say he's a scammer like Hushppupi
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Ifesinachi22(m): 2:09am On Nov 02, 2021
post=107256178:
Free conscience they say fear no accusation.
No one is above the law.
He should go and answer for himself.
But unfortunately in Nigeria,
ethnic colouration has occupied the space even when the reason for his invitation or arrest wasn't known.

On a lighter note,

Grilled
Wow, this is seriously serious.

Haha, fast fast already?
Why will anyone whose hands are clean (as you mentioned)even try to settle anybody?
Make una koolu temper and wait for the outcome biko.

Let's not be too quick to jump to conclusions,
Normal Nigerian way of life!

Obi Cuba, keep us posted jare!

Make everybody getat for now!

It's only time for grilling
Grilled chicken

Thanks for verifying that! wink
Grilling time is Barbecue time.....

I have never liked this guy
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by udomma1005(m): 2:14am On Nov 02, 2021
I nor go talk anything now because I been dey talk something wey my body been dey tell me before.

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by bigcasava1(m): 2:14am On Nov 02, 2021
ProudBoy:

https://homelandnewsng.com/other-news/breaking-efcc-arrests-obi-cuban
since this man kill cows efcc has never have peace! This is the most useless organization in the world, there target is just only ibos!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by udemzyudex(m): 2:14am On Nov 02, 2021
I knew it, it was only a matter of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by tujays(m): 2:15am On Nov 02, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Abeg, shift with this your North this, South that....

Where are Joshua Dariye and Jolly Name from, and where are they currently?

Let's stop all these nonsense. I am from Anambra state. Obi Cubana is from Oba in Anambra state as well.

If he has questions to answer, let him answer them.

The Abba Kyari issue is an isolated one. It is not in any way linked with Obi Cubana's invitation by the EFCC.

What crime did Kyari commit on US soil to warrant his extradition? Has Kyari not been suspended and relieved of his duties? Is he not currently under investigation?

Abeg, make we hear word. You guys should stop these petty tribalism.

EFCC no go invite person again because e be Igbo?

at least with this comment of yours I have hope that Igbos still have sane and unbiased people amongst them. keep standing for the truth and only the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by bigcasava1(m): 2:17am On Nov 02, 2021
Officialgarri:
He will sleep in his bedroom tonight, I am sure of that.
But I trust this thread to be filled with tribal bashing.
Don't say that my friend. Just pray that God should open miracle doors for you. E go just be like ritual money.
don't mind that frustrated fool who is lazy and think that others should be like him
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 02, 2021
Cubana chief priest casted him.
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by bigcasava1(m): 2:19am On Nov 02, 2021
Nigercity:
;DLolz

Efcc trying so hard to get a cut from Cuban wealth!
Sapa don hold them grin wink cheesy cheesy
they no get work
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by EjaikreTheViper(f): 2:46am On Nov 02, 2021
Ayo2004:
Watch how they come out to defend him grin

How person go just wake up one day dey see money to build numerous hotels,clubs and bars without any background

POOR MAN!
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Godmademan(m): 3:06am On Nov 02, 2021
Dailymice:
If a Southerner rises, he MUST be stopped by a Northerner. The hate the North has generated towards Obi Cubana following his MASSIVE Wins is unprecedented. Look at Abba Kyari - a whole FBI indicted him, but EFCC was in Buhari's toilet leaking his poo, now Jealous Northerners led by Malaweed have decided to remember him cause he is a southerner and even worse an Igbo man

The Igbos in their righteous minds will continue to punish the north by sharing its wealth amongst brothers while developing ourselves in science, tech, education, and general infrasturcture.

To me Sha this may be more than a fraud case. With intensifying resistance in the east, the FG might start targeting wealthy easterners who they see as potential financiers of the resistance groups. The allegations made in public may be just some form of disguise
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by alphaNomega: 3:20am On Nov 02, 2021
ozoebuka1:
This country has the worst human management in the whole world.

How would you arrest a prominent igbo man in this critical time when almost every igbo man is virtually crying of marginalization?

How could you arrest him when there's kyari that America expects to be extradited but everyone has kept quiet over it?

How could you arrest him when there's already some bad blood over Odili's home invasion ?

There's more and more but no right thinking man would manage Nigeria as it is being currently managed.
Because they know nothing will happen. Even if Odili's wife was assassinated, what do think will happen? ..... exactly...NOTHING.
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Nezzjnr: 3:25am On Nov 02, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
Why should anyone pay tax in Nigeria?

Igbos are now hunted.
What's wrong with you people for goodness sake

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:27am On Nov 02, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

I have never liked this guy
Ifesinachi transportation limited,
We love ya signature on ya profile dieeeee, better pikin. wink
Chop kiss Abegii , Our Darling Fankiss kiss kiss
D boy don study dem MANNA tiree for Nairaland.

Our Darling Ifesinachiugwu, lovely name! cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by ogbe88(m): 3:33am On Nov 02, 2021
Please talk with sense
Oduduwa707:
grin

I knew it... something is off with this Obi Cubana guy. Sooo sooo typical of Okoro pple! Everything abt them na illegal! Dang it... grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by JOemmy(m): 3:45am On Nov 02, 2021
I knew that they will definitely come for this guy.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Naija147: 3:46am On Nov 02, 2021
post=107258632:

Ifesinachi transportation limited,
We love ya signature on ya profile dieeeee, better pikin. wink
Chop kiss Abegii , Our Darling Fankiss kiss kiss
D boy don study dem MANNA tiree for Nairaland.

Our Darling Ifesinachiugwu, lovely name! cool

Na these kind thread dem dey see you, jumping up and down with your annoying comments dem MANNA vulture griller
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by crackhouse(m): 3:52am On Nov 02, 2021
Wetin the guy do? Money laundering and tax fraud my foot..... I know since he became popular that they have been looking for something to hang on his neck..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by BABANGBALI: 4:00am On Nov 02, 2021
Not surprised at all. The idiot attracted unnecessary attention to himself

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by InoGetJoy: 4:13am On Nov 02, 2021
Ayo2004:
Watch how they come out to defend him grin

How person go just wake up one day dey see money to build numerous hotels,clubs and bars without any background
poverty is speaking through you
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by godofuck231: 4:28am On Nov 02, 2021
Commentor:

Impeach?

This one go be small pikin.

No worry this Buhari regime go make you respect government.
be very afraid of young generations who have access to money or wealth , when power and influence combined with money ? You will have to make a run for it , there no kidding here it basic political economics, when you have money like dangote you will touch a little of politics to keep the money safe
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by TemmyT002(m): 4:40am On Nov 02, 2021
verybadmouth:
If his money is pure, he will be set free, else ... ... ... ... ...

Simple

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 02, 2021
godofuck231:
What bubu and his men don’t know is that these sort of men have the money to impeach or kick them out of office , a young man with a gun is powerful , a young man with affluence can buy power
Are you comparing Cubana's money to Buhari's money?

1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Dja1(m): 4:47am On Nov 02, 2021
APC GOVERNMENT still wan chop from Obi money
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by mamagee3(f): 4:52am On Nov 02, 2021
Lmao...another disgraced criminal after Hushpuppi.

Ned Nwoko is next! grin

That one has no verifiable means of income...Billionaire with no verifiable business track record

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by 02Kebreal(m): 4:58am On Nov 02, 2021
Dailymice:
If a Southerner rises, he MUST be stopped by a Northerner. The hate the North has generated towards Obi Cubana following his MASSIVE Wins is unprecedented. Look at Abba Kyari - a whole FBI indicted him, but EFCC was in Buhari's toilet leaking his poo, now Jealous Northerners led by Malaweed have decided to remember him cause he is a southerner and even worse an Igbo man

The Igbos in their righteous minds will continue to punish the north by sharing its wealth amongst brothers while developing ourselves in science, tech, education, and general infrasturcture.

Who do una this thing?
What kind of senselessness is this?
Must U guys attribute everything to tribe and Religion
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by kellyzaf(m): 5:02am On Nov 02, 2021
Profayo:
E don happen.
But if someone talk, them dey talk say na hate.
The only people I know that spends the money the way he spends are politicians and G-boys.
Not even super rich people like Dangote, Otedolas or footballers.

All i see is hate, jealousy and poor man mentality,
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Blitzerz: 5:10am On Nov 02, 2021
Calitoscassius:
I will, anything else?. grin You obviously can not reason rationally. I leave you to wallow in ignorance and self pity.

Ciao! grin
Says an idiyot.
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by izubext007: 5:10am On Nov 02, 2021
No mind these silly northerners, Gumi is there cashing out for bandits no mother Bleep govt. Agency has invited him .
This one go worsed pass Kanu own I swear.
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Rollitout: 5:23am On Nov 02, 2021
If you are rich why would you announce to the whole world that you are rich.
Next time keep your mouth shut, spend your money wisely.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched / 49-Year-Old Sugar Mummy Dies During Sex With 29-Year-Old Lover Boy In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.