Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering (97606 Views)

NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links / EFCC Declares Maxwell Chizi Odum wanted For Alleged Money Laundering (pix) / Ibrah, Ghanaian Yahoo Boy Arrested For Money Laundering - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Maxwell4404(m): 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
Fowl yanch done open
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Toobet(m): 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
When u suffer to make money,u don't sepend it anyhow hmmmmmm am seeing what happened to Bobo Hussh repeating itself with bro Cuba oook grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Konquest: 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2021

1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by verybadmouth(m): 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sterope:
Like Mompha
Exactly. Na you talk am oo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by tradepunter: 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
Dailymice:
If a Southerner rises, he MUST be stopped by a Northerner. The hate the North has generated towards Obi Cubana following his MASSIVE Wins is unprecedented. Look at Abba Kyari - a whole FBI indicted him, but EFCC was in Buhari's toilet leaking his poo, now Jealous Northerners led by Malaweed have decided to remember him cause he is a southerner and even worse an Igbo man

The Igbos in their righteous minds will continue to punish the north by sharing its wealth amongst brothers while developing ourselves in science, tech, education, and general infrasturcture.

They will perish out of jealousy and envy..
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Lovelyn451(f): 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
No
Ayo2004:
Watch how they come out to defend him grin

How person go just wake up one day dey see money to build numerous hotels,clubs and bars without any background
this one no fit make am for life sha, poverty mentality....tueh
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by pocohantas(f): 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Yep! It was inevitable, in some developed countries his source of wealth and taxes would be querried anyway. They ve arrested him If he isn't guilty of anything they will let him go, simple!

Oga Calistus. Is it today they noticed he is in Nigeria? Nawa!
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Toks2008(m): 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
Whistle blower at work i guess but then he was only invited and as they wrote.. ALLEGED so he is not guilty yet.

I wish him well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Jman06(m): 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
I support this move by the EFCC. He should be thoroughly investigated and if found wanting, let the law deal with him accordingly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Calitoscassius(m): 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Abeg, shift with this your North this, South that....

Where are Joshua Dariye and Jolly Name from, and where are they currently?

Let's stop all these nonsense. I am from Anambra state. Obi Cubana is from Oba in Anambra state as well.

If he has questions to answer, let him answer them.

The Abba Kyari issue is an isolated one. It is not in any way linked with Obi Cubana's invitation by the EFCC.

What crime did Kyari commit on US soil to warrant his extradition? Has Kyari not been suspended and relieved of his duties? Is he not currently under investigation?

Abeg, make we hear word. You guys should stop these petty tribalism.

EFCC no go invite person again because e be Igbo?

Don't mind the ignorant tribal bigot, if eventually this their Biafra comes are we just going to shield and have suspected tax fraudsters, money launderers and drug dealers live amongst us because they are Igbos?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by fuckfuckman(m): 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tax

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Drella(m): 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
DoggoneDogg how market?
Una wan include fraud with drug pushing?
#Biafraúd

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Yoighaman(m): 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ayo2004:
Watch how they come out to defend him grin

How person go just wake up one day dey see money to build numerous hotels,clubs and bars without any background

Please always check your facts before coming to a public forum such as this. So in your mind now, he started out in business 'yesterday'?
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by olisaEze(m): 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
Dailymice:
If a Southerner rises, he MUST be stopped by a Northerner. The hate the North has generated towards Obi Cubana following his MASSIVE Wins is unprecedented. Look at Abba Kyari - a whole FBI indicted him, but EFCC was in Buhari's toilet leaking his poo, now Jealous Northerners led by Malaweed have decided to remember him cause he is a southerner and even worse an Igbo man

The Igbos in their righteous minds will continue to punish the north by sharing its wealth amongst brothers while developing ourselves in science, tech, education, and general infrasturcture.

Goan buy horn speaker to either set up shop as a motivational speaker or open church, u dey make strong sense, bros! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Drella(m): 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
Blitzerz:

Jealousy

#Biafraüd

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Yoighaman(m): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jman06:
I support this move by the EFCC. He should be thoroughly investigated and if found wanting, let the law deal with him accordingly.

What has the EFCC done to Abba Kyari and Gandollar that have been found wanting?
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Drella(m): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Yoighaman:

Please always check your facts before coming to a public forum such as this. So in your mind now, he started out in business 'yesterday'?

#Biafraúd

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Blitzerz: 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Tinubu is a thief! his time is coming. grin at this moment it is Cubana's time, he has been arrested if he isn't guilty of any crime they will let him go. Simple!
Media chief judge.
Why will his time come last?
When his crime came first? Smh

You can only deceive yourself for a while.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Calitoscassius(m): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
pocohantas:

maybe not, but they have noticed him now, what difference would it have made if it was 5 year ago? As i ve said, if his hands are clean they will let him go.

Abeg, no de call me Oga, what da hell does that even mean?. tongue

Come! Have you thought about having my babies?. tongue
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Evercurious(f): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ernestforyou:

Una goodmirning !!Are you not part of the people hailing EFCC for arresting all the southern youths accusing them of being a fraudster without proper investigation?
We have been shouting ,complaining but nobody seems to be bothered and everybody kept quiet.
All our southern youths are being arrested,harassed and sent to prisons and nobody is talking while they are fixing their half baked educated children from the North in key positions.
How many 40yrs old southerners have been appointed to any meaningful position ?some are even still staying with their parent because they can’t afford house rent and here we have Bawa from the North.
Efcc,NPa,police,Custom,immigration,FIrs,NIA,CBN,NIMASA,NNPC,DPR are all taken over by Notherners and some idiot southerners still hailing them.
In few years to come most southern youths would not be eligible To context for any position as a result of being ex convict.
Make una keep quiet oo southerners,una never see anything yet

You re so correct
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Commentor: 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
ozoebuka1:
Why do you feel comfortable when a tribe quickly gets probed and indicted while it seems virtually impossible for another tribe to even get an invite?

Are there different timelines for different tribes?

You should be ashamed

Ashamed of what?

Why are you quick to defend criminality because it is of your tribesmen?

Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Thegamingorca(m): 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
smiley
pocohantas:

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Blitzerz: 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
Drella:

#Biafraüd
Fallopian fraud
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by freddybonz(m): 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
I just hope all this pple typing all this tribal nonsense are illiterates who ended in primary 6, u guys just keep on typing nonsense like brainwashed morons.... reading comments on nairaland is brain draining

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by chaloskyx: 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
NA UNA SABI IF YOU DONT KNOW APC CABALS PLAN ON USING THE MAN TO CLEAN THEIR MONEY THROUGH HIS BUSINESS. IF YOU DONT KNOW HES ONLY GOING TO GET RICHER ALL THESE ACCUSATIONS AGAINT HIM EVEN IF TRU NA SHAM EFCC DONT TOUCH THE RICH NA ONLY YAHOO BOYS DEM THEY TOUCH. ONCE YOU CORPORATE WITH THEM THEY LET YOU GO

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Calitoscassius(m): 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
Blitzerz:

Media chief judge.
Why will his time come last?
When his crime came first? Smh

You can only deceive yourself for a while.
You are not a very optimistic person are you? grin i bet you didn't think i would call Tinubu a thief, cheesy what different would it have made if Cubana came last? the way some of you reason on here baffles the hell outa me.
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by dudekennyboi(m): 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
EFCC can be so predictable eh!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Commentor: 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
aariwa:
He shouldn’t pay a dime in tax to them.The time he started his nightclub in 2003 in Abuja before Ibiza where was Nigerian government now they feel he has made it and they want to collect their share

When they start to play the cassette you go begin talk another thing.
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Jman06(m): 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Yoighaman:

What has the EFCC done to Abba Kyari and Gandollar that have been found wanting?
Abba Kyari is being investigated while Ganduje is on immunity and can't be prosecuted right now.

I believe that there's definitely something that links Hush puppi, Obi Cubana and Abba Kyari.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Yoighaman(m): 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Drella:

#Biafraúd

So untrue. He started out in business 15 years ago and has been consistent. The fact that you just heard about him doesn't make him #Biafr*aud. Do the maths, someone who makes millions everyday across his chains businesses- clubs, hotels, oil & gas, real estate etc. Dude is over legit.
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Blitzerz: 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You are not a very optimistic person are you? grin i bet you didn't think i would call Tinubu a thief, cheesy what different would it have made if Cubana came last? the way some of you reason on here baffles the hell outa me.
Tell these lies to your children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by DOTian: 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
perambulator:

you people are just natural born crooks. You will celebrate anyone no matter how he makes his money, whether it is fraud or drugs. Whoever has the most money is your oga. That is why your brightest brains have disapeared from your public space and your public figures and politicians are riff raffs. Those were the words of a retired world celebrated and respected ibo former technocrat to me whose name I will not mention.

morally bankrupt unprincipled people.
Morally bankrupt like Hushcobar Tinubu and his drug cartel? Morally bankrupt like Gbajiamala with his corruption case in the US? Morally bankrupt like Obasanjo and his Otta farm he built from his pensions? Morally bankrupt like Alakija and her oil wells gotten after warming Babangida? Morally bankrupt than Dangote, Adulsalami and Buhari?
Envious and jealous twa-t like you...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested / 49-Year-Old Sugar Mummy Dies During Sex With 29-Year-Old Lover Boy In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.