Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out (1983 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by shegesup: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
I understand how annoying it is when a girl continues to say no to you especially the one you genuinely love. In this video I explained what to do to win her heart and what to do if she still says no to you. Make sure you watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJEcddnLLs4
Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by DoggoneDogg: 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
You look like someone that wastes times asking girls out

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by Xenry: 1:00am On Nov 02, 2021
No need to ask anybody out. Just fùck and go your own separate ways.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by TMTR: 1:09am On Nov 02, 2021
Na mumu dey ask girl out

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by Pumpumking: 3:26am On Nov 02, 2021
TMTR:
Na mumu dey ask girl out

WOW, MY GOSH!!!!
pk so u sayin u prefa askin mans out coz u hate women......correct?........ anyways its yor human rights to be gay. undecided

anyways, bro how long u been gay & from yor previos post, wot do u mean by u enjoy sorrounded by mans sir? angry
Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by helinues: 6:22am On Nov 02, 2021
Seh guys still dey ask girls out ni..

That one na old tactics now

Get money, I mean correct money and wait for the ladies to start asking you out themselves
Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by Jeon(f): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
TMTR:
Na mumu dey ask girl out

Person wer sing this your signature

Percocets, molly, Percocets Percocets, molly, Percocets Rep the set, gotta rep the set Chase a check, never chase a bitch Mask on, Bleep it, mask off Mask on, Bleep it, mask off Percocets, molly, Percocets Chase a check, never chase a bitch (Don't chase no bitches)

He still dy chase anything under the skirt, put his seed in them..
Father Ibrahim of 21st century Nayvadius Demon Wilburn
Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by Haylel: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
Very poor English.

Uses memes that are tangent to what he's projecting.

Rarely adds value to a thread.

Work on yourself.
Jeon:

Percocets, molly, Percocets Percocets, molly, Percocets Rep the set, gotta rep the set Chase a check, never chase a bitch Mask on, Bleep it, mask off Mask on, Bleep it, mask off Percocets, molly, Percocets Chase a check, never chase a bitch (Don't chase no bitches)

Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by Haylel: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
Pumpumking:

WOW, MY GOSH!!!!
pk so u sayin u prefa askin mans out coz u hate women......correct?........ anyways its yor human rights to be gay. undecided

anyways, bro how long u been gay & from yor previos post, wot do u mean by u enjoy sorrounded by mans sir? angry
I'd lose a bet if you came out of a psychiatric hospital as normal.
Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by Jeon(f): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
Haylel:
Very poor English.

Uses memes that are tangent to what he's projecting.

Rarely adds value to a thread.

Work on yourself.

And guess what!!

I don't care!!!

Please don't stab urself because of my written essay.

abeg duo north go and murdering urself four my construction of inglish laguage and the usable of memes.
If you no fitted not with standed them, you can commot ur iris if you seeded or sightening my moniker.

Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by Pumpumking: 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2021
Haylel:

I'd lose a bet if you came out of a psychiatric hospital as normal.

Harrry yor matesvr on nairaland shasing women but insted, u hear talking tonme about pancake hospital...u must be related to BKsoul... GOAT!!(no oofenesece) angry
Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by Jeon(f): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
Haylel why you nor fitted fit replieying now? I have gaving you quotation quoting in ur account four de aretentions you re sinking four.

Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by Haylel: 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
Jeon:

And guess what!!

I don't care!!!

No go kill urself because of my construction of inglish laguage and the usable of meme.
If you no fitted not with standed them, you can commot ur iris if you seeded my moniker.
I don't care if you care or you don't. If you're dyed in the wool, good for you. If the points I penned are hypochloric enough to bleach you, better for you.
Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by Haylel: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
Pumpumking:

Harrry yor matesvr on nairaland shasing women but insted, u hear talking tonme about pancake hospital...u must be related to BKsoul... GOAT!!(no oofenesece) angry
I fall sick when i read rotten English. When you write a lil' bit better, I'd give a befitting reply.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by Jeon(f): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
Haylel:

I don't care if you care or you don't. If you're dyed in the wool, good for you. If the points I penned are hypochloric enough to bleach you, better for you.

Ooh guy you really really really really really really care more than care itself, for calling my handle out.. If not you for ignore. As I say small small ooo, dem no carry first for who speak English language pass oooh. Even some of the white men self no sabi their respective England language
Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by Haylel: 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
Jeon:

Ooh guy you really care for calling my handle out.. If not you for ignore. As I say small small ooo, dem no carry first for who speak English language pass oooh.
Good. At least your pidgin was comprehensive.
Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by Jeon(f): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
Haylel:

Good. At least your pidgin was comprehensive.

Go kill urself, dem no dy share money for this one!!

Fuvking piece of Nigerian calling me out for what he doesn't have.

Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by Haylel: 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
Jeon:

Go kill urself, dem no dy share money for this one!!
Another improvement. You punctuate your pidgin now.
Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by Pumpumking: 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
Haylel:

I fall sick when i read rotten English. When you write a lil' bit better, I'd give a befitting reply.

Bros...go n watch blue film i beg.....jusss watch putamama leon part 1 to part 16 sir!!!! undecided
Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by Jeon(f): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
Haylel:

Another improvement. You punctuate your pidgin now.

English language author!! right writer!! ... I recommend you to run go meet queen lizzy she get job for you, make you dy teach and correct her grandkiddies.

Where ya at Haylel
What ya gotta to say about this?

Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by Haylel: 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
Jeon:

English language author... I recommend you to run go meet queen lizzy she get job for you, make you dy teach and correct her grandkiddies.
Wow, I should name you Pique (/pik/), 'cus it's in you.
You blades get sharper as you cut, nice one Jeon.
Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by Jeon(f): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Haylel:

Wow, I should name you Pique (/pik/), 'cus it's in you.
You blades get sharper as you cut, nice one Jeon.

Eeeyah is that all..
With all this nonsense you dy talk commot for mouth I think say you go don sit down next to
William Shakespeare.. Wahala no too much!! Too bad ur country no dey among top 10 best English countries in the planzanet...

Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by Haylel: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
Jeon:

Eeeyah is that all..
With all this nonsense you dy talk commot for mouth I think say you go don sit down next to
William Shakespeare.. Wahala no too much!! Too bad ur country no dey among top 10 best English countries in the planzanet...
Come up hither Jeon, you can't be repeating classes. Make big Deddy proud, do better next time.

PS: Sit down next to Shakespeare? In the pages of the books or the sands of his grave?
The living don't roll with the dead.
Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by Jeon(f): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Haylel:

Come up hither Jeon, you can't be repeating classes. Make big Deddy proud, do better next time.

PS: Sit down next to Shakespeare? In the pages of the books or the sands of his grave?
The living don't roll with the dead.

Anywhere that suits you. By the way nah him be the greatest right writer English language

Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by Haylel: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
Jeon:

Anywhere that suits you. By the way nah him be the greatest right writer English language
You made great progress today. Good night Jeon.
Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by Jeon(f): 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
As I say Haylel your country no even dy top 10 best English countries in the world with all this ur pepper body! God why!!

Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by Haylel: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
Jeon:
As I say said Haylel, your country no even dy top 10 best English countries in the world with all this ur pepper body! God why!!
Take note of that one. I've bid you farewell for the night, I won't reply again today.
Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by Jeon(f): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Haylel:

You made great progress today. Good night Jeon.

No dear bring the heat coming!!
God for let the natives of Netherlands born you. Kiaaaa even our south Africa Bros dy among top 10 best English countries.. Kia TMKsouth Abeggggg make I dy rub belly with you now..

Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by Jeon(f): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Haylel:

Take note of that one. I've bid you farewell for the night, I won't reply again today.

As I say enn no still concern me if you reply or not.
Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
helinues:
Seh guys still dey ask girls out ni..

That one na old tactics now

Get money, I mean correct money and wait for the ladies to start asking you out themselves

So this is the reason why you are marauding the whole nairaland hustling for 30k to see if you can gather it and use it to impress ladies Guy! you lie!
Re: Why You Should Not Waste Much Time Asking Her Out by TMTR: 6:46am On Nov 03, 2021
Jeon:

Actually nigga it's the other way round, they are the ones doing the chasing and a nigga has no choice but to give the pussy what it wants, don't blame him , blame the game

You feel me wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? / See Sexy MILF O! (pic) / My Boyfriend Flogged Me With A Laptop Charger Over Fufu – Lady Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.