Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) (101395 Views)

Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) / Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by LeeSantos(m): 9:21am On Nov 02, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Yes,I know the girl was wrong to have followed that kind of person....but please when are we actually going to start holding guys responsible for their actions.....everytime this kind of news comes up,its always 100% the girl's fault.
Please when are we going to start holding guys responsible for the atrocities they commit in the society?
When?

Security agencies are holding the guys responsible for this kind of atrocities. Both genders are greedy. But for the fact a girls see every red flag and still continues in such ordeals. I. This case her greed is now more than the guy's own. That why all criticism is on the females
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by DFERENCE: 9:22am On Nov 02, 2021
chiommy123:
Now it's her fault for accepting a gift from someone? I think we should do away with this type of mentality. I was in the hospital one day when an elderly woman came for her check up, after everything she was given her bill and her children were just pushing it around them. One young guy from no where just came along for her and cleared everything. Assuming she comes back sick, the guy is now a yahoo boy?
greed!, My dear greed, how does someone u dated 2weeks give u iphone 12 and 1mili when a civil servent cohence 8 with over 10years working experience annual (12months) salary can't be upto that amount and she collect and didn't find it disasteriously alarming, may the dead rest in peace but we alive think it isn't only foolish but incompetently foolishly stupid, and you example don't fit the case scenerio, is the boy a senator? Governor? Or grand son of buhari, even so ritualist don't get as much wit 1 human sacrifice, even the gods economy don bad things hard
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Georgejeez: 9:23am On Nov 02, 2021
HenryDion:
Everything is not yahoo. What does the autopsy report say?
Autopsy no de detect spiritual matters .
Better rest , even Forex traders no de dash girl 1 million in just two weeks of dating

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Kajaard: 9:23am On Nov 02, 2021
Georgejeez:

If na guyman you see stranded and rain de fall , you go gree give am lift?
Yet when car needs pushing na the same guys you abandon you go call come help you push motor , you no go call on the ladies when you de cruise the car with .
Why car owners be like that sef?

I dey carry both guys and girls. I no dey discriminate bro. That day I just see am alone and rain dey beat am. If na guy I go do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by cedricksly: 9:23am On Nov 02, 2021
monsterseed:
they justify rubbish.
guy I'm not saying ritual doesn't exist neither I'm I saying this might not be a case of one... What I'm saying is everything is not always ritual, people die natural death and people give without ill intentions... So guy calm down... When you have reasonable money, you will know giving out 1million is like giving out 1k or 2k... It is based on class and worth...
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by monsterseed: 9:24am On Nov 02, 2021
Funny thin b sey, if u look at the age now the gal fit no pass 22 max 23. I have always advise ladies if na even hair making learn as this will help in school not to dey person own. but na lie dem dey say if e no be yahoo boy e can never be yahoo boy, smh
Timoleon:
There’s nothing to reason. Only proof matters, I don’t know the guy I don’t care about him. But na this same world man Dey buy house for woman. Man Dey buy car for woman. I am not saying I know for certain that he is innocent, I am saying that we don’t know for certain that he is guilty.
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 02, 2021
Georgejeez:

Autopsy no de detect spiritual matters .
Better rest , even Forex traders no de dash girl 1 million in just two weeks of dating

Talk to me when you have millions in your account... For now, you can't relate!
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by JOACHINpedro: 9:25am On Nov 02, 2021
debbydams:
it's just the bitter truth, im talking from what I see, there's a man in my area we used to talk very well, he's an okada, he's works around 11pm 12pm ,most ladies calming they are decent, they are not, they mess around with this boys because they v money cars, dey want to belong, dey want to use Brazilian hair and dey end up bn used, some guys are very terrible that mere sitting I'm their car, u are used already..rate at which everybody want to have money has made me not to trust anyone, I don't go out with people anyhow or eat anyhow or keep friends..it is well
Sha I've heard something similar from my school shuttle driver.
This man carried the baby girl to a hotel where she would see the guy. She was meant to bleep him and collect some money from him. The guy saw the girl and told the colleague he won't touch her, that she's empty. He even dash her the money make she carry dey go. Aunty was crying and entered shuttle that brought her there. The shuttle driver was unconcerned cus he has been witnessing such shits.
I froze after hearing that.
Things dey happen for Tertiary Institution

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by emonis88: 9:25am On Nov 02, 2021
I know alot of ladies il come here saying , how r they sure she was used, but some of d thoughtful ones il understand what went on, but for those doubting the matter, make una dey go collect iphone 12 n 1million , lass lass the yahoo boy go make more money from una corpse , fly weh no dey hear na im dey follow dead body enter grave.

3 Likes

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by MartinsD12(m): 9:26am On Nov 02, 2021
Officialhorlah:
Dated For Two Weeks: Bought Her An Iphone 12 And Gave Her 1million And Used Her

Ladies Stay Safe Please!!!

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/osun-poly-student-dies-after-visiting-boyfriends-house/
1m in her dead account plus iPhone 12 that's like almost 1.6m or more than within a month, she deserves what she got, living a get rich quick lifestyle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by AfroKnight: 9:26am On Nov 02, 2021
Used her how?

Please don’t come and tell me one spiritual mumbo jumbo
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by sparko1(m): 9:29am On Nov 02, 2021
chiommy123:
Now it's her fault for accepting a gift from someone? I think we should do away with this type of mentality. I was in the hospital one day when an elderly woman came for her check up, after everything she was given her bill and her children were just pushing it around them. One young guy from no where just came along for her and cleared everything. Assuming she comes back sick, the guy is now a yahoo boy?

I know you think you are being objective, but this is a very bad example, just because someone cleared a medical bill doesn't mean, a guy you met less than a month with no visible plan spend such amount of money on you and you don't think its suspicious.

Look at it very well, a guy that can easily spend such amount of money shouldn't be in a rented apartment, shouldn't be in a low income environment, should be heavily invested in something worthwhile, except he doesn't care because he assume the money will always flow, which means its not legitimate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by debbydams(f): 9:29am On Nov 02, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Sha I've heard something similar from my school shuttle driver.
This man carried the baby girl to a hotel where she would see the guy. She was meant to bleep him and collect some money from him. The guy saw the girl and told the colleague he won't touch her, that she's empty. He even dash her the money make she carry dey go. Aunty was crying and entered shuttle that brought her there. The shuttle driver was unconcerned cus he has been witnessing such shits.
I froze after hearing that.
Things dey happen for Tertiary Institution
we will not be unfortunate..
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by ogkrakkid(m): 9:29am On Nov 02, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
For those that posted RIP they are all mad
Wait how exactly do you expect a man who you no be your father or your family to date you for just two weeks and give you all that
He is a "nice guy" so she tried him out..
Iyanumasele.

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by irunoko(m): 9:30am On Nov 02, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
For those that posted RIP they are all mad
Wait how exactly do you expect a man who you no be your father or your family to date you for just two weeks and give you all that
these girls no dey ever hear word
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by ogkrakkid(m): 9:31am On Nov 02, 2021
AfroKnight:
Used her how?

Please don’t come and tell me one spiritual mumbo jumbo
U dey doubt am? Thomas. Ehn?
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by cedricksly: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2021
All of you mentioning me and saying it is a must that it is ritual...

Let me tell you this and now. Poverty has really eaten deep Into so many minds of most of you...

If You have ever given somebody 1k, 2k or 5k as a babe regardless when you met that person even if na 5days u meet am before u give am the money... It is same like someone giving somebody 1million for her birthday.. Just that the financial capability of both of you differs... I understand some people are naturally stingy, doesn't mean everyone is like you...

Just like people carry olosho got 10k, other carry for 200k, others pay to and fro flight ticket for olosho to come for weekend oversea, know your financial capability and stick to it.....

All I'm saying is people die natural death at times, not saying he is guilty or not,,, but I won't consider him being guilty because he gave 1million and iPhone 12 to a girl he claim to love. That is not enuf reason to crucify him... I PRAY MOST OF YOU READING THIS BECOMES FINANCIALLY STABLE TO THE POINT THAT YOU DON'T CHECK ACCOUNT BALANCE BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING... ONLY THEN YOU WILL KNOW GIVING 1MILLION TO ANYBODY EVEN RANDOM STRANGER IS POSSIBLE..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Specialspicy(f): 9:31am On Nov 02, 2021
am not going against collecting gift ooooo........... but think deeply??
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Champneys: 9:32am On Nov 02, 2021
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by AfroKnight: 9:33am On Nov 02, 2021
ogkrakkid:

U dey doubt am? Thomas. Ehn?

Lol.

My name is not Thomas sir.

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by cedricksly: 9:35am On Nov 02, 2021
Specialspicy:
am not going against collecting gift ooooo........... but think deeply??
there is nothing there to think... People especially those your celebrities do 1 Million and more giveaway online and most of you run to their handle to win it... You didn't consider that ritual, but someone who gave his babe iPhone and 1million for her birthday is suddenly a Ritualist... Is that really enuf reason to call him a Ritualist??
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Georgejeez: 9:35am On Nov 02, 2021
HenryDion:

Talk to me when you have millions in your account... For now, you can't relate!
Oga public relation , how many girls you don date before ,carry 1 million naira and iPhone 12 pro max give under 2 weeks?

De justify bad thing you hear , any girl wen go take encouragement from this your statements , go follow who go use am do ritual , her blood go de your head.

Ritualism apologist
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by JOACHINpedro: 9:36am On Nov 02, 2021
debbydams:
we will not be unfortunate..
Hehe, me that is looking for ways to be asexual for at least three years. Make I no go dive enter bad kpekus wey go cut short my dreams grin
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 02, 2021
Georgejeez:

Oga public relation , how many girls you don date before ,carry 1 million naira and iPhone 12 pro max give under 2 weeks?

De justify bad thing you hear , any girl wen go take encouragement from this your statements , go follow who go use am do ritual , her blood go de your head.

I have actually done that... Though not to a girl... To some folks, a million naira is change.
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by cedricksly: 9:39am On Nov 02, 2021
muheeb01:
A sensible human should know there must be something fishy,within two weeks of dating,1million iphone 12pro max....don't run faster than your destiny,what's not enough is going to be in abudance tomorrow.life na jeje
guy you are poor that's why.... A sensible human would know giving Legitly deoent have to be time sensitive.... Not to even talk about the fact that most people do these things for show off....
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Daniluv1(m): 9:40am On Nov 02, 2021
chiommy123:

You better keep quiet there
How does what you just said relates with the subject matter

You better learn your lesson now From others mistakes
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by cedricksly: 9:41am On Nov 02, 2021
joyandfaith:

Nobody used anybody until autopsy is done.
may God Bless you nigga.. And may you experience wealth to the extent of buying anything without checking your balance... Leave this people na poverty dey do them... Thinking giving 1million to someone on her birthday is out of place....
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Tzar(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2021
Her death means nothing to me. Smells like ritual money!
It should mean a lot to those women who think all that glitters is gold! They encourage menfolk to get rich by all means before having access to their attention & cry wolf when those evil men start using them to get rich ‘by all means’!
Until men & women stop this money worship, this rubbish will not end!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.