Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) (101396 Views)

Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) / Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Enibomaoniso: 10:18am On Nov 02, 2021
BigYash:
When she knew the guy was a fraudster abi? Everyone knows that such boys add black magic to it and people like you will never blive such exist. Dey there ,dey justify rubbish. Boy dash you 1m and he no get business or company when he for be CEO. Abegy ,na wetin she dey find she see ,that's if the story is true..

You can’t be too sure, some yahoo boys have jobs and act all decent and feign the “ I’m working/ I have my own business “. If you want to judge by looks then you’re wrong, and what makes you think she knows he’s a fraudster??
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2021
I really hope an autopsy would be carried out so the boyfriend doesn't suffer for what he knows nothing about. We can't believe such random gists.

Girls should be careful, too.
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2021
treatise:

Have you verified the IPhone claim?

Baba, lol....yeah you right but at the same time, it's all what we see everyday small girl big God....they don't care how the money came out all they want is to spend...so baba all the same, I have a point...and about the iPhone, how do you expect me to see something that I don't witness or present at the place where she was picked up by bystanders, you can ask those ones.. grin

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Selfmotivated: 10:23am On Nov 02, 2021
Officialhorlah:
Dated For Two Weeks: Bought Her An Iphone 12 And Gave Her 1million And Used Her

Ladies Stay Safe Please!!!

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/osun-poly-student-dies-after-visiting-boyfriends-house/
Follow decent guy, no. Now that you have follow money here you are. Some naija girls no get sense at all. SPITS!

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Coldie(m): 10:25am On Nov 02, 2021
Are they sure he used her?

Why not perform an autopsy on the girl to know the real cause of death?

Person way want kill u after he has bought u all those, with such huge amount of money has a million ways to kill u and get away with it

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by jerryok(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2021
Oga stay there dey wait make autopsy Tell you say ma Yahoo.

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by ZIAZI(m): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2021
All I am reading here is simply trash! Is it the mere "alleged" WhatsApp chat that proves the existence of the fact that she was given the items mentioned or the fact that the boy "used" her for whatever?
It is well!
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by femiasaolu2014: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2021
The moment you ask out a Nigerian female, her birthday is usually that week or the next.

In this sorry case, the bush meat finally caught the hunter.
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Lamanii22(f): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
For those that posted RIP they are all mad
Wait how exactly do you expect a man who you no be your father or your family to date you for just two weeks and give you all that

Abi ooo.... When his father is not otedola....
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by UncleJudax(m): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2021
as they just started dating, her birthday just show up. e no easy.
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by silent10(m): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2021
Pataricatering:
men sleep with anything for free ! You are way more immoral than women can ever be but we don't see women celebrating your deaths ? You people are just psychopaths and vultures..
I believe too that in general, men are immoral than women. It's just unfortunate the way some guys insult some women and shame them any chance they get. But i think there's is an underlying cause; the dependent of so many women/girls on men/boys, from dating to marriage. It gives some of this men some boosting right to insult them. It's very sad. And I don't think this can stop. I hope with all this happenings, if you or when you have a daughter you'll teach her how to be independent, so she'll not be entitled or solemnly depend on her boyfriend/husband for survival. You see some married men cheating without remorse and their wives still stick with them because apart from love or religion/culture frowning at divorce, some women have nothing to take care of themselves after divorce.

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by TruthUntold: 10:47am On Nov 02, 2021
ideatoprince18:
No matter how you advise this gender from southern Vargina they won't hear !!!!

To be sincere most of them wants to be Used ..... Some would be even looking for the guys contact.... During the party sef some would be offering to Fvck the guy just for a share of the spoils ..... I don't pity Dem biiitches who get used by Yahoo boys.... They clearly know what they were getting into!!!!

We know as e dey go for Ekewan!!!! .... Lautech Bobo no even do reach Uromi boys sef

tribalism doesn't suit you, Southerners ko?
Face yourself guy, I said face yourself, what did I say?
stop judging a gender you don't belong in, you don't know their difficulties.
stop it.
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Gkemz: 10:50am On Nov 02, 2021
Girls use your brain but they won't.
My people used to say "Ajughi aju rie na ebute arigha aria anwu"
In other words, one's inability to demand a source of wealth often leads to sudden death.

When I see girls clamp around yahoo+ guys because they flaunt money, I pity them like the way I pity for christmas chicken which would eventually end in pot.
The days are evil. These boys are not smiling and by the way he may genuinely love you but he's bound to do whatever the oracle requires of him as sacrifice otherwise calamities will befall him. And oracle demands for what you treasure most.

3 Likes

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by BreakingNews21: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2021
wolesmile:
How did they conclude that the guy "Used" her?
Isn't it possible that she could have died from any of the 1001 ways to die?
Ki olohun ma je ki a ri alakoba.

The body of the article and the NL title and op content are very confusing.

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by jimtemi1: 11:04am On Nov 02, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
For those that posted RIP they are all mad
Wait how exactly do you expect a man who you no be your father or your family to date you for just two weeks and give you all that
They won't listen they will still use most of them before December because of iphone12..wasted generation can't u even see her pix she too go dey call her self slay mama.. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by jimtemi1: 11:06am On Nov 02, 2021
November 1,minus 1..lets see how many of them before 31st, I don't pity this useless convetious girls they are all dead meat in as much they choose to live the fast way... Am not to judge but this won't serve as a lesson to others, Becareful they will say it her luck mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by iammolise(m): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2021
Ihen na tutor ya na egbu egbu(watin dey sweet na him dey kill); whether news like this fills all headlines and pages, little girls in their exuberance just won't take heed... They're as stubborn and hellbent as the Yahoo boys that use them for rituals.

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by walkingshadow911: 11:09am On Nov 02, 2021
Pataricatering:
The hatred for women is real !

the hatred you got by broke shaming struggling guys like rome was built in a day.
do you expect dem to pity you when your like got used. dats not possible.

let us learn to always be on our best behaviour to everyone. all this hatred no go dey.
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2021
cedricksly:
lol poor masses.. Lol I can't start saying all that online.. But just know I have done more for those I truly love... We've even done the foolish one of buying an iPhone 7plus and 8 during the buzz just to get under a girls leg for no serious relationship... So guy shift, me and u no Be the same..... I do not give a lady what I can't afford to loose.. Anything I give any girl na alternative forgone. Don't hope to get loved for it or repaid back... We are different alright...

Keep fooling yourself cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by themanderon: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2021
The wages of sin is death. She was sent to school to learn and she took to other activities and now she will be returning home in a box to her grieving parents. For every one of them that dies there are about a thousand that are waiting to be the next victim. A reverend father just this weekend was saying that some of our females have a chicken brain. They are so easily deceived by what they see that they don't just bother to ask questions. A kidnapper that was arrested a few months ago said the reason why he easily gets his female victims is that they are very easy to manipulate that is why he got so many of them before he was eventually arrested. Many of our ladies would even be planning for todays escapades while reading this news. It's that bad. A perverse and foolish generation is what we are living in.

5 Likes

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Midas01: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2021
And we also don't pity when your gender get killed by SARS.

See how that sounds, mumu.
ideatoprince18:
No matter how you advise this gender from southern Vargina they won't hear !!!!

To be sincere most of them wants to be Used ..... Some would be even looking for the guys contact.... During the party sef some would be offering to Fvck the guy just for a share of the spoils ..... I don't pity Dem biiitches who get used by Yahoo boys.... They clearly know what they were getting into!!!!

We know as e dey go for Ekewan!!!! .... Lautech Bobo no even do reach Uromi boys sef

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by wizard01(m): 11:32am On Nov 02, 2021
Grace001:
Maybe the girl used Kayamata to collect the 1M and iPhone 12 but unfortunately the guy has otumokpo stronger than kayamata.

Gbam!! you have said it all

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Midas01: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2021
The poor church rat that deceived his gf with marriage and used his gf for ritual and even used her heart to make pepper soup which his mom ate , was he a rich yahoo boy?

The earlier you realize your gender is a bloodsucking evil gender with a predisposition for evil, the better for you.
BigYash:
When she knew the guy was a fraudster abi? Everyone knows that such boys add black magic to it and people like you will never blive such exist. Dey there ,dey justify rubbish. Boy dash you 1m and he no get business or company when he for be CEO. Abegy ,na wetin she dey find she see ,that's if the story is true..

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by treatise: 11:40am On Nov 02, 2021
Skmoda360:

Baba, lol....yeah you right but at the same time, it's all what we see everyday small girl big God....they don't care how the money came out all they want is to spend...so baba all the same, I have a point...and about the iPhone, how do you expect me to see something that I don't witness or present at the place where she was picked up by bystanders, you can ask those ones.. grin

I didn't expect you to evidently see the iphone: in Africa some many variables are responsible for deaths but we either hastily attribute them to witchcraft or develop conspiracy theories. The girl may have died of drug overdose or extreme sex positions or any form of adventures that usually take place in bedrooms. Those cannot be verified because of hasty conclusions.
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by biddostandard: 11:40am On Nov 02, 2021
joyandfaith:

Nobody used anybody until autopsy is done.
autopsy for black magic chai u still be pikin

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Classickj(m): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2021
greymiles:
Nigeria my country
Instead of them to take her to the hospital immediately, they will rather conclude she was used and watch her die
And if she’s dead b4 they got there, instead of finding the cause of her death, they’ll just dump her body somewhere and conclude she was used
If Na so oyinbo Dey do, virus like corona go don wipe all of us comot for this earth because someone go just sit down somewhere and say na yahoo boy they make everyone cough and die

D person dat said she was used was just a random WhatsApp user who could be d blogger himself but lot of guys are cursing d dead already...
why do you always prefer the negative part of everything in this country
Baba what part of English don't you understand here
""we learnt that she was rushed to the hospital and she was rejected. She eventually died in the car while being taken to another hospital,’"""

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 02, 2021
The mentality we have in Africa is much closer to a belief in witchcraft than either Christianity or Islam.

She was given gifts and all of a sudden, she was used, resulting in her death and the boyfriend nah the cause, while being a yahoo boy?

And how did such a conclusion come about? By some random bagger on social media. This is where we are in 2021.

If not for say Corona was identified, and that God protected us in Africa, imagine the devastation it would have caused to us as a people, because we would have been attributing the deaths to one mama for village, or our nebulous enemies, while refusing to use our God-given senses to investigate before making such crazy pronunciations as to the origins of the disease.

Trust our police, they will now invite the guy as part of their "investigations", or more accurately, to collect, since dem don hear say nah iPhone and million Naira the guy dey dash like pure water.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher / Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.