Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) (101402 Views)

Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) / Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by seyz91(m): 9:42am On Nov 02, 2021
Nigerian Girls for you
Muyiwaipere:
For those that posted RIP they are all mad
Wait how exactly do you expect a man who you no be your father or your family to date you for just two weeks and give you all that
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Drone95(m): 9:42am On Nov 02, 2021
HenryDion:
Everything is not yahoo. What does the autopsy report say?
it says a thick black soap of about 50kg was found in her colon which revealed she was used...... grin

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by seyz91(m): 9:43am On Nov 02, 2021
True
Skmoda360:
She allow herself to be used because no sane person will just buy you that expensive stuff with that kinda money without ulterior motive
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Drella(m): 9:44am On Nov 02, 2021
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by cedricksly: 9:46am On Nov 02, 2021
HenryDion:

Talk to me when you have millions in your account... For now, you can't relate!
olohun.... I wonder how they see and reason 1 Million naira.... Lol.... Anyway they can't relate
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by suffering: 9:49am On Nov 02, 2021
Idiots are always a given in life. I’ve had such a scare and would still blame the victim.

Back in uni we had a boys meeting where eleven of us stayed the night in one room. The objective was to play video games and eat junk food till the next morning. One idiot decided to bring his new catch who ‘forgot’ to inform him that she was asthmatic. At two in the morning when boys had settled for slumber, the bingo of a female had an attack from too much excitement while doing the do. Come and see boys panicking because the girl’s inhaler finished the night before and she assumed her lover had the finances to buy her a new one. Men had to contribute amongst themselves to drive her to the chemist for a diagnosis then eventually purchase a new inhaler. After all was said and done the guy immediately lost interest in continuing their tryst. She was dismissed back to her hostel while men contemplated on who out of all of us could survive going to prison based on accusations of using the female for rituals. It won’t surprise me if such was the case here or the girl randomly caught a heart attack.

4 Likes

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2021
cedricksly:
olohun.... I wonder how they see and reason 1 Million naira.... Lol.... Anyway they can't relate

To them, 1 million naira is heaven and earth cheesy
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by cedricksly: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2021
Because of guys like you poor masses who see everything as ritual and no legit hustling can make you comfortable to the point of giving out 1million is the reason why most people that can do it do it to the woman they truly love to raise her standard above your reach and imagination... Imagine now, let's say she's alive (God bless her soul) who the boyfriend gift iPhone 12 and 1 Million and maybe during graduation buy car as gift for her, how would you broke ass niggaz who can't even give their own babe 5k for hair see that kind of a lady and approach her So when u have the money raise you babe standard above reach of the poor ones.. Lol
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by tollyboy5(m): 9:52am On Nov 02, 2021
BigYash:
When she knew the guy was a fraudster abi? Everyone knows that such boys add black magic to it and people like you will never blive such exist. Dey there ,dey justify rubbish. Boy dash you 1m and he no get business or company when he for be CEO. Abegy ,na wetin she dey find she see ,that's if the story is true..
Lol how do you know so much about the guy?
You have a big problem.
Your type will ruin this con3 with assumption
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by cedricksly: 9:53am On Nov 02, 2021
HenryDion:

To them, 1 million naira is heaven and earth cheesy
you won't blame them, they belong to where their thinking goes..... Back in the days we dey buy symbian phone for girl when we no even love just to Chop clean mouth.... Lol
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 9:57am On Nov 02, 2021
mecussey:
So the girl allow herself to be used or what?

We don't know the actual story yet but cases like this is not uncommon.

As long as we have ladies who are naive to understand thst not all that glitters is gold, this type of story will be a recurring one.

"I can't date broke men gang"

May Her soul Rest in Peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by debbydams(f): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Hehe, me that is looking for ways to be asexual for at least three years. Make I no go dive enter bad kpekus wey go cut short my dreams grin
lol
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by RodgersAkpafu: 9:59am On Nov 02, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Wait how exactly do you expect a man who you no be your father or your family to date you for just two weeks and give you all that
So because he gave her that *which I'm sure he gave by his own volition*
That gives him the right to "kill" her (assuming he is responsible for her death)
You and the 115 people that liked this post are all sick in the head.

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by RodgersAkpafu: 10:00am On Nov 02, 2021
suffering:
Idiots are always a given in life. I’ve had such a scare and would still blame the victim.

Back in uni we had a boys meeting where eleven of us stayed the night in one room. The objective was to play video games and eat junk food till the next morning. One idiot decided to bring his new catch who ‘forgot’ to inform him that she was asthmatic. At two in the morning when boys had settled for slumber, the bingo of a female had an attack from too much excitement while doing the do. Come and see boys panicking because the girl’s inhaler finished the night before and she assumed her lover had the finances to buy her a new one. Men had to contribute amongst themselves to drive her to the chemist for a diagnosis then eventually purchase a new inhaler. After all was said and done the guy immediately lost interest in continuing their tryst. She was dismissed back to her hostel while men contemplated on who amongst us could survive going to prison based on accusations of using the female for rituals. It won’t surprise me if such was the case here or the girl randomly caught a heart attack.
Finally
Someone who thinks rationally

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 02, 2021
cedricksly:
Because of guys like you poor masses who see everything as ritual and no legit hustling can make you comfortable to the point of giving out 1million is the reason why most people that can do it do it to the woman they truly love to raise her standard above your reach and imagination... Imagine now, let's say she's alive (God bless her soul) who the boyfriend gift iPhone 12 and 1 Million and maybe during graduation buy car as gift for her, how would you broke ass niggaz who can't even give their own babe 5k for hair see that kind of a lady and approach her So when u have the money raise you babe standard above reach of the poor ones.. Lol

You must think you have spoken a word of wisdom.. Whatadumbass.. Jeff Bezos wife divorced him only to marry an high school teacher so no matter how much you give, it won't matter. All that matter is whom she legitimately love...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by BigYash: 10:03am On Nov 02, 2021
tollyboy5:

Lol how do you know so much about the guy?
You have a big problem.
Your type will ruin this con3 with assumption
Those ruining the country now,are they doing so with assumption? undecided Most successful yahoo boys are into one or two.. No let them deceive you my guy.. Ask damn niggar. Niggar knows better cheesy
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Murphyenemuwe: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2021
Oga I need just 50k for my business can you help out?
HenryDion:

I have actually done that... Though not to a girl... To some folks, a million naira is change.

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Silentmoni(m): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2021
No be only wen person die physically dem use am...d truth of the matter is that most young girls roaming around slaying,young & getting it,small girl wit big God are living dead...most of them have been used perform a ritual or 2achieve an occultic goal,as long as dey live thier life will be meaningless except by God's grace...some fit agree make dem use dem 4 just iphone 13 and bone straight.
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by dominique(f): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2021
Starzo:

So we should rather encourage the girls to run after jobless young boys of questionable wealth??

Ok let's justify murder instead
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2021
Muyiwaipere:

What is wrong with you guy?

You must be one stingy guy. There are clean guys who can do more than that.

Just that a lady must be smart enough to do due diligence on any guy before ever getting too close.
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Benzemma(m): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2021
Divoc19:
To bad.
Ojukokoro ladies and mummies, let's train our children well

Stop blaming mothers each time over greedy and jealous girls that focus only on the lavish life style of boys, refused to learn from things that happen in this life. They are the cause of their own misfortune at times. So if your mother ask you to eat poison, you will eat right.
See some girls should reduce the way they show interest on already made wealth. They shouldn't let bad guys know that they are easily enticed with material things, because when someone what to poison you, it will be through what you show too much likes on.
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Innobee99(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2021
These Mass communication babes are something else fa

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Starzo: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2021
dominique:

Here's a much better option, condemn both.
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by KingDash: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2021
afonja boys dey sleep inside ritual.. forget igbo boys no reach, trust me I know what I'm talking about... for my eyes one dey talk to two oyinbos make them send money, I swear e no reach two mins them wire the money give am shock.... true life story.
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Divoc19(f): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2021
This greed was not tamed from childhood.
Our Parents and Guardian should take note and help us breed less materialistic population.
Benzemma:

Stop blaming mothers each time over greedy and jealous girls that focus only on the lavish life style of boys, refused to learn from things that happen in this life. They are the cause of their own misfortune at times. So if your mother ask you to eat poison, you will eat right.
See some girls should reduce the way they show interest on already made wealth. They shouldn't let bad guys know that they are easily enticed with material things, because when someone what to poison you, it will be through what you show too much likes on.
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by treatise: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2021
Skmoda360:
She allow herself to be used because no sane person will just buy you that expensive stuff with that kinda money without ulterior motive

Have you verified the IPhone claim?
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Cowbell521: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2021
chiommy123:
Now it's her fault for accepting a gift from someone? I think we should do away with this type of mentality. I was in the hospital one day when an elderly woman came for her check up, after everything she was given her bill and her children were just pushing it around them. One young guy from no where just came along for her and cleared everything. Assuming she comes back sick, the guy is now a yahoo boy?
U guys shud coninew dating yahoo boys till dey use una finish
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2021
Bullshit. Used her in what way? Apart from the claim that he lavished money on her, which is not in any way an evidence of the accusation, which evidence have they found? If any, then good. If non, then you're all mad
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Cowbell521: 10:18am On Nov 02, 2021
dominique:

U dey chop with devil and u no want hin evil?Continue! Keep dating yahoo boys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher / Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.