Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House (2804 Views)

My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by Anobella: 5:17am On Nov 02, 2021
Good morning I am guy 25 years of age I am squatting with my parents now I am fucking tired of the place man needs to move out to gain respect and I dont really have much with me ..
I work on the island vi and squat on d mainland now I need a room just one room where I can stay pls it shouldn't be more than 70,000 any room on d island pls help a friend...... I am tired of staying with them I just want to be on my own let me think about my life without any opinion......

If I drop my number now all this mods will disable my account

WhatsApp +2349087882699

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by Anobella: 5:18am On Nov 02, 2021
Anobella:
Good morning I am guy 25 years of age I am squatting with my parents now I am fucking tired of the place man needs to move out to gain respect and I dont really have much with me ..
I work on the island vi and squat on d mainland now I need a room just one room where I can stay pls it shouldn't be more than 70,000 any room on d island pls help a friend...... I am tired of staying with them I just want to be on my own let me think about my life without any opinion......

WhatsApp +2349087882699

I can pay in 2 months pls .. I am a gentle guy that loves beign on his own most times
Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by 360clips: 5:24am On Nov 02, 2021
I think I can help you. Holla at me On WhatsApp 08135030137
Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by motionarena: 5:35am On Nov 02, 2021
Anobella:

WhatsApp +2349087882699
I have a cozy place in Ozumba VI.
70,000 monthly is cool
Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by Nlanalyst: 6:00am On Nov 02, 2021
motionarena:

70,000 monthly is cool
70 k monthly? Is something wrong with you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by McLizbae: 6:10am On Nov 02, 2021
motionarena:

70,000 monthly is cool
Bros I think you committed on the wrong thread.
Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by Ocholu: 6:48am On Nov 02, 2021
Ok
Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by dopedan(m): 6:59am On Nov 02, 2021
Im 22 just graduated i want to move out and i have just 1500 in my account wat do i do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by SmartPolician: 7:30am On Nov 02, 2021
motionarena:

70,000 monthly is cool

You say wetin? shocked
Anobella, you need to be careful here.
The trending thing in Lagos now is that people are scamming unsuspecting people of their rent. Kontri too hard.
It has happened to many people I know.

IMO, you cannot get any apartment on the island with that budget, not even Ajah.
The best your money can do is to share an apartment with someone and share the bills as well.

There's a Facebook group known as VI/Lekki/Ajah/ Connect.
Post that you need someone to stay with and split the bills equally.
You can share an apartment with your budget in Ajah, not VI or Lekki.
Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by pendragon35(m): 8:00am On Nov 02, 2021
Following!
Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by Dliquidmetal(m): 8:08am On Nov 02, 2021
dopedan:
Im 22 just graduated i want to move out and i have just 1500 in my account wat do i do?
use am buy bread and chilled soft drink,give the change to the less privileged

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by dopedan(m): 8:20am On Nov 02, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
use am buy bread and chilled soft drink,give the change to the less privileged
Im thinking for my future man, I wouldn’t want to be like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by Ahmback(m): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2021
dopedan:
Im thinking for my future man, I wouldn’t want to be like you
Killshot!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by Truvelisback(m): 8:46am On Nov 02, 2021
Anobella:

WhatsApp +2349087882699
I guess, pressure on getting married. right?
Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by motionarena: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2021
Nlanalyst:

70 k monthly? Is something wrong with you?
is it too small
Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by bayobabe(f): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2021
I have never lived on the island but I am sure you can't get a room for that amount lailai.....i grew up in the outskirt of Lagos and currently you can't even even get a room for that amount.
Anobella:

WhatsApp +2349087882699
Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by Raulboy(m): 11:29am On Nov 02, 2021
Am in the same shoes as the OP
Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2021
SmartPolician:

You say wetin? shocked
Anobella, you need to be careful here.
The trending thing in Lagos now is that people are scamming unsuspecting people of their rent. Kontri too hard.
It has happened to many people I know.

IMO, you cannot get any apartment on the island with that budget, not even Ajah.
The best your money can do is to share an apartment with someone and share the bills as well.

There's a Facebook group known as VI/Lekki/Ajah/ Connect.
Post that you need someone to stay with and split the bills equally.
You can share an apartment with your budget in Ajah, not VI or Lekki.
Good luck.

Even with his budget, it might be difficult o because housed in Ajah can also be expensive o.
Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by WhatsAppZaddy8: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2021
Is your decision to move out driven by a logical reason or an emotional one?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 02, 2021
WhatsAppZaddy8:
Is your decision to move out driven by a logical reason or an emotional one?

Purely driven by emotions. OP said "....man needs to move out to gain respect and I dont really have much with me"
Who the hell needs to leave his parents house to gain respect? Respect from who? That aside if there existed even a little bit of logic in his reasoning, the part where he said he doesn't really have much should have erased every idea of moving out.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
Server88:

Purely driven by emotions. OP said "....man needs to move out to gain respect and I dont really have much with me"
Who the hell needs to leave his parents house to gain respect? Respect from who? That aside if there existed even a little bit of logic in his reasoning, the part where he said he doesn't really have much should have erased every idea of moving out.
Op wants to gain respect from his own parents?

Op, you can live in your parents house and still be respected if you are not a rebellious son.
This is just a phase of your life, soon it will pass...endure! You are going to have children too someday God willing.
Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by Gadafii: 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
Why do you want to leave your daddy's house

Or you being a menace and they are tired of you and asking you to move out, or you need freedom to fornicate and do other things in ur mind, cos if you work and contribute to the upkeep of the house and once in a while u flex ur piile and miile, I see no reason why u can't stay in that house.

Note that the freedom u are seeking comes with a greater price that you can't see now, by the time u pay NEPA bill, security fee, sweepers and all of that, u go under what I am saying now.

When I moved out to be alone in Lagos, I wasn't prepared one bit, my brother just called me one day that he is relocating with his family to Abuja, well I had little saving , he gave me some furniture,tv and mattress, I paid for a room in a face me I face u apartment, altogether 120k on the mainland, annual rent of 50k, I have been there for a year now, I had all the freedom I ever wanted, stay out till when I want, eat what I can cook, I have fridge, gotv that I hardly watch cos I no dey dey house, my girl is very understanding, she still visits me and spend days with me in the face me I bite you, cos she knew where I was coming from and she told me this is temporary.

Now op, the truth is, bills wants to kill me, 4k every month for NEPA bill, water 5h, sweeper 5h security, 5h lawma 5h, that's running into almost 10k every month for utilities.

I never reason food and transportation oo, I never talk say I go still flex o, buy clothes and use expensive phones, I am lucky my girl is from a comfortable background

Do OP, nothing dey outside pass bills and debit alert.

I am not saying u shouldn't have your own place, it's a thing of joy and pride for every young man, but are you ready to Shell out lots of cash to maintain your lifestyle, are you ready

Hope no be wetin wan kill you wan do so cheesy

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
Use that money start up a business... Remain in your father's house until you've made enough to finally be on your own. Get something doing.. Something that makes you leave the house in the morning, and come back in the evening. They surely will respect you when they see how you're hustling... Don't be in a haste to chase freedom, or you might regret it.
Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
HenryDion:
Use that money start up a business... Remain in your father's house until you've made enough to finally be on your own. Get something doing.. Something that makes you leave the house in the morning, and come back in the evening. They surely will respect you when they see how you're hustling... Don't be in a haste to chase freedom, or you might regret it.
you don't understand how hard it is to be creative in a place you don't love anymore,let op move and see life if it pleases him
Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by loadedvibes: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
Op wan pack Comot house . So him go fit dey knack babes . Bad guy.. I feel you go for it.. but remember you can't come back o .. cos the disrespect you dey run from go more than double
Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by Ebonygeek(f): 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
dopedan:
Lol
Use the 1500 to cook well-garnished noodles and egg. Then step it down with cold Sprite tongue
Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by Pumpumking: 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
Anobella:

I can pay in 2 months pls .. I am a gentle guy that loves beign on his own most times

angry
Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by Pumpumking: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
Anobella:

hmm...so u like bein on yor own...correct?....so u the type that watch blue film 24/7 witout distobance....correct? u dont like woman?
anywways, listen brother...i will help u & i will give u TMTR, Siofra or BKsoul.......they singuly desparate for love on nairaland but no person want then on nairaland . .TMTR is much easier thou. .THANK ME LATER!!!! (No ofeinse) angry
Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by Anobella: 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
Truvelisback:
I guess, pressure on getting married. right?

Do I even want to get married I told my parents not to expect kids from me

I tried dating again that when I figured out I am allergic to women
Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by gokesoye: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
I am in the same shoes as you. I am 27. I still live in my parent house. That shit makes me more depressed
Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by yorubakid: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
It's a trap bro, don't move it now.. wait till you have atleast gotten a better paying or gotten another source of income.. I stay around ajah axis and house rent is very high here. Too many bills to pay. I work in the Island but the salary is not to survive in this island. I just graduated this year and got the job this year after service. Staying out of your parents house is very expensive. No rush in life man shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

N15m For Wedding, N1.6 For Drinks: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Wedding Ceremony / New Neighbor Pregnant / ‘is It Ritual?’, Netizens React As Ladies Frolick In Rain In Birthday Suits (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.