Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,701 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House (2832 Views)

My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by Babara1994(m): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ebonygeek:

Lol
Use the 1500 to cook well-garnished noodles and egg. Then step it down with cold Sprite tongue
No wonder we have many short girls in Nigeria. The only food you listed is egg.
Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by KingClown(m): 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
na wa sha........
why una dy always rush to leave una father house ?
nothing sweet pass free rent......
small time if dem ask u why you wan move out....you go say privacy cheesy cheesy......privacy kee you there.
las las I know say na freedom to fornicate and catch cruise na him you dy find.

you no go stay for your father house save money ?
are your parents complaining ??

abeg make I move to another interesting post .....nonsense.
Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by Bigpapi: 5:36am On Nov 07, 2021
Anobella:
Good morning I am guy 25 years of age I am squatting with my parents now I am fucking tired of the place man needs to move out to gain respect and I dont really have much with me ..
I work on the island vi and squat on d mainland now I need a room just one room where I can stay pls it shouldn't be more than 70,000 any room on d island pls help a friend...... I am tired of staying with them I just want to be on my own let me think about my life without any opinion......

If I drop my number now all this mods will disable my account

WhatsApp +2349087882699

Watin concern us?
Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by Truvelisback(m): 6:23am On Nov 07, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Op wants to gain respect from his own parents?

Op, you can live in your parents house and still be respected if you are not a rebellious son.
This is just a phase of your life, soon it will pass...endure! You are going to have children too someday God willing.
No, he needs to leave and be on his own. I was once that way, it was when i left that i realized the importants.
Re: I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House by Getdabag: 6:32am On Nov 07, 2021
Bigpapi:

Watin concern us?
why are you on this thread if it doesn't concern YOU

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Praises Boyfriend As She Films Him Washing Her Panties – Video / Man Reveals What Happened On The Way To His Wife-to-be's Village (pix/vid) / For Ladies Only: Can You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.