Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) (68488 Views)

Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse / Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) / Lagos School Building: Before Collapse And After The Collapse (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
When an unquestioned questionable character wears a crown of honour...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by buddy2019(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
https://ld-video.xyz/7180854282510892/ sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tenim:
Please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, my name is Anthony, am 29 year of age 4rm EnuguState. I have an accident 13 year ago which led to paraplegia injure of my spine. I survive it and have been managing with it since then because of my aged mother that took care of me for almost 13 years now. I can't make a living because my hands is patialy affected due to my injury. problem is that life have been very hard for us lately and my mother diabetic, to buy food and drugs is hard, my family have been supporting us but not can't anymore. I also develop severe urinary tract problem because am unable to change carthretar often and also because am not able treat myself because no money for hospital and medical need like supplements, diaper, drugs, etc. also no money for feeding we depend on farm but we can't due my mother health. please we beg well meanin Nigerian s to pls show us mercy and pls help us, pls nothing is to o small. And to any N.G.O that can accept me in this condition pls. more detail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNQ9GouQFm4

Anthony
UBA

They said this guy is Fake … why admin still dey allow this scam?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by Cubeman: 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
Oluwo is fond of undermining the deities,but the same deities prevented the structure from collapsing when he was there. He should go and offer sacrifices to the gods.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by seguno2: 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
BIGDADDY000:
Perhaps that's the reason why LASG remove the ban on the project

because of those people behind it, They should thanks their destiny

that they were not a victim, it would have been of another story.

They should all have been victims, maybe that will reformat our brains to get serious on these things

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Even if Oluwo was there yesterday and the building collapse, he can't die. Na to disappear to Osun state
grin grin grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by Bigfish121(m): 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
There is every possibilities that the sub structure was poorly done and also maybe more storeys were added to the already designed building. Nigerians know how to do rubbish.Sometes what causes a building to is when a residential building is then converted to a commercial building.Though this is a different case scenario.

Officialgarri:
what cracked wall are you talking about? What makes you think you can always tell the failure of a building from it's physical appearance?

The failure of this building could stem from the sub structure. Probably a poor soil test and at the same time, there might be extension of the number of floors which could be too much load than what the foundation was initially designed for.

No be everything be poor material as laymen are made to believe
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by Greenleaf247: 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tenim:
Please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, my name is Anthony, am 29 year of age 4rm EnuguState. I have an accident 13 year ago which led to paraplegia injure of my spine. I survive it and have been managing with it since then because of my aged mother that took care of me for almost 13 years now. I can't make a living because my hands is patialy affected due to my injury. problem is that life have been very hard for us lately and my mother diabetic, to buy food and drugs is hard, my family have been supporting us but not can't anymore. I also develop severe urinary tract problem because am unable to change carthretar often and also because am not able treat myself because no money for hospital and medical need like supplements, diaper, drugs, etc. also no money for feeding we depend on farm but we can't due my mother health. please we beg well meanin Nigerian s to pls show us mercy and pls help us, pls nothing is to o small. And to any N.G.O that can accept me in this condition pls. more detail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNQ9GouQFm4

Anthony
UBA

Stop using this guy video to scam people or else you will be in the guy condition because that is what you are praying for. #peace
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by Greenleaf247: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

Because he keep creating fake accounts each time he get banned. Check this account well it was created on November 2 which is today
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
Greenleaf247:

Because he keep creating fake accounts each time he get banned. Check this account well it was created on November 2 which is today

Meaning he should be totally banned. Nairaland admins don’t care about the members getting scammed.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by Kyf1: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
Really
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by warlordd(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
They are ritualists. Those that died are sacrificial lambs.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by crafteck(m): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
jaxxy:

Nice story/analogy bt no single solutions.

Also new leader are not saints either so the solution has to be has to be more than just being old or new skol.

We are in a computer world, note how they are clueless about everything?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by Stanchem029: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

Anthony m okeke is a cursed scamm@r. He is a serial impersonator using someone else video to defraud people on naira land. The real owner of the video is also a member of this forum but they banned his account (nwamabo247) to year 2030.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
crafteck:
Have you heard about the frog in a pot?
A frog has a natural ability to adjust its body temperature according to the environment in order to survive, here's the story about the frog in a pot

The heat below the pot was increased so 60° and the Frog adjusted it was surviving

The heat were increased to 70 degrees the Frog adjusted and it was surviving

The heat was increased to 100 degrees the Frog couldn't adjust again and it was too late to jump out because it has spent all its energy adjusting

The frog are nigerians who assume they will keep adjusting to increasingly difficult situations instead of fighting or escaping

The pot is UAR

the fire is economy, government policies, social and health infrastructures

THE COOK....APC,PDP,ETC OUR OLD LEADERS.

And you that is talking......

Have you started fighting

Or have you escaped...
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by zoedew: 10:00am On Nov 04, 2021
HonNL:
The Oluwo of Iwoland, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi, early last month, went on an assessment tour alongside developer, Femi Osibona to the building that collapsed yesterday.

This was shared via facebook by Telu Initiatives-Greater Iwo Empire on October 9, 2021.

Visiting a construction site of that magnitude without a hardhat on! Indicative of a culture of scant regard for safety. Need I mention the misfit in Royalty who demeans his Crown by wearing same to a construction site on a mere visit! He would put it on in a bar parlour and have an orgy with it!!!

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by zoedew: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Even if Oluwo was there yesterday and the building collapse, he can't die. Na to disappear to Osun state
And that would sadden Iwo folks.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Officialgarri:
what cracked wall are you talking about? What makes you think you can always tell the failure of a building from it's physical appearance?

The failure of this building could stem from the sub structure. Probably a poor soil test and at the same time, there might be extension of the number of floors which could be too much load than what the foundation was initially designed for.

you are right the foundation may have been prepared for 15 storeys load since the initial approval was for 15 storey, thus the additional load on it may have caused the failure, anyway let's.see what the investigation will umravel of
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Officialgarri:

you are right the foundation may have been prepared for 15 storeys load since the initial approval was for 15 storey, thus the additional load on it may have caused the failure, anyway let's.see what the investigation will say of
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by Stanchem029: 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by Stanchem029: 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

Anthony m okeke is a scammer from the pit of hell. Report his fraudulent activities anytime you see it.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
So sad
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by steroid: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
Stanchem029:

Anthony m okeke is a scammer from the pit of hell. Report his fraudulent activities anytime you see it.

I think his account has been blocked.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by Stanchem029: 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
steroid:

I think his account had been blocked.
To God be all the Glory.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 7:29pm On May 12, 2022
HonNL:
The Oluwo of Iwoland, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi, early last month, went on an assessment tour alongside developer, Femi Osibona to the building that collapsed yesterday.

This was shared via facebook by Telu Initiatives-Greater Iwo Empire on October 9, 2021.

This is so surreal... Mad sick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures / Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) / Rich People In Nigeria In Year 2000 vrs 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.