Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Please Help (mouth Odour) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help (mouth Odour) (32084 Views)

10 Causes Of Mouth Odour / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Biggcake: 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
MRDEE01:
Try brushing twice daily.
floss after meal.

Another major issue, do you have hole in your tooth?

What is the effect of hole in the took?

Please throw more light on it...

Gracias.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Thesaint141(m): 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
camri:
start sucking dicks. It cures

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by tiwantiwa: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Reduce your carbs, especially bread and rice

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by MenelikZayan23(m): 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:

No hole
Please sir/ma I'm going through this condition I've a hole in my tooth tho I've had it when I was a kid... This is affecting me alot most especially if I have a nap and I woke up or close my mouth for like 10 mins
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Ekealterego: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
MenelikZayan23:

Please sir/ma I'm going through this condition I've a hole in my tooth tho I've had it when I was a kid... This is affecting me alot most especially if I have a nap and I woke up or close my mouth for like 10 mins

Truvelisback:
Thanks for the info. What abt someone who has a hole in his or teeth/painful gum?
I just recommended this for someone who could not sleep for days...and it worked like magic, almost instant relief.
Get brine (Solution of salt- Salt and water). Dont drink it, just gaggle in your mouth and leave it around where you experience the pain. Hold it in your mouth and do not swallow. Do this the whole day. Thank me later.
However, I do not think this is a permanent solution but do it as often as is necessary even after the pain stops.. Maybe several times a week.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:

I think I will have to take a step on this to see a dentist
Thanks

Good. I hope you are not minding the guy up there asking you to take hypo?
That's suicide if you dare try it.

Get a minty mouthwash and see a dentist. That's the best advice you could be given. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Mjess(f): 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
Have you tried longrich toothpaste and mouth wash.... Quick action, use it and thank me later...

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Truvelisback(m): 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ekealterego:

I just recommended this for someone who could not sleep for days...and it worked like magic, almost instant relief.
Get brine (Solution of salt- Salt and water). Dont drink it, just gaggle in your mouth and leave it around where you experience the pain. Hold it in your mouth and do not swallow. Do this the whole day. Thank me later.
However, I do not think this is a permanent solution but do it as often as is necessary even after the pain stops.. Maybe once several times a week.
Normal salt?
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by alphaNomega: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134, your best bet is to see a dentist.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:

Okay thanks
Can I get mouth wash around my area ?
Listerine mouth wash. Eat lots.of apple. By it around and eat anytime you're about to be in gathering. Scrape or screen the tongue very well. Go to Jumia and buy tongue scraper and dental floss. Floss every meal... Drink yogurts too and don't let your mouth go dry. Carry a bottle water everywhere. You can spike it with some mint that won't be coloured.

If you do these and you still didn't see a difference, then it's an internal organ wahala..One of your internal.orhans needs attendance

2 Likes

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Jorge91: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
Please I all need your help
How can I cure mouth odour please
It really affecting me
Any suggestions is welcome
Thanks
brush in morning and after meal at night, chew gum whenever you are idle, also use mouth wash whenever u feel like.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Nnamaka1: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
Floss your teeth every night , then brush your teeth with toothpaste. Then gurgle gin/whiskey or ogogoro in your mouth for 5min before you go to bed every night. Make sure you do not eat anything again for the rest of the night. Come and thank me later.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Ekealterego: 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
Truvelisback:
Normal salt?
Normal salt... You will sleep like a newborn baby. Be good to give me some feedbacks. Note, even if it does not work instantly, keep doing or using it.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by peter8535: 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
I will only advise u 2 use lime or lemon 2 brush twice a day..and see d magic

2 Likes

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Truvelisback(m): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ekealterego:

Normal salt... You will sleep like a newborn baby. Be good to give me some feedbacks. Note, even if it does not work instantly, keep doing or using it.
Thanks bro, i will tell her to do as u have said.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by ShawnT(m): 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Haba bros it does have a cure abeg
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
But mouth odour no get cure na undecided

No just waste your money untop something wey no get cure lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Bluffly: 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:

Please did you mean I should clean it with toothpaste or what sir
I just bought oral b close up
Use tooth brush that can brush your tongue deep to the throat.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by bellenornor(f): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
Double0h7:
After dental hygiene:
Drink a lot of water and snack on fruits often during the day. Also avoid hunger and dehydration.

It could be coming from your gut so eat a lot of yogurt to produce friendly bacteria and whole grain so you're not constipated.

Also, chew gum as often as needed.
In addition, snack on green apples as often as possible. Especially before going to bed and after brushing in the morning. Take a slice of lemon every morning.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by TenQ: 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
jclassiq:

So with this bogus advice now you think you know something about halitosis?
You might as well ask him to commit suicide nah.
Will you apologize to me if the OP responds with joy that my solution works?
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Chydo63(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:

oral b close up? grin na him be say you never start.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by hope4nigeria(m): 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks
gulgle your mouth with salt and warm water, this will neutralize the bacteria that cause the bad breath. Do this as long as you notice you are free from it
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by 001spice: 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks
OGA BRUSH YOUR TEETH SECULARY ATLEAST MAKE SURE YOU BRUSH BEFORE YOU EAT AND ALSO BEFORE GOING TO BED THEN AVOID EATING OILY FOOD BEFORE SLEEPING. JUST MY THOUGHT O
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by ocelot2006(m): 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
Scrub your tongue when you brush. Equally purchase mouth wash. It helps.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Elliotwaveforec: 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
Change your toothpaste and stop eating melon soup; keep your toothbrush away from where wall gecko can come in contact Always cover your toothbrush.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by TenQ: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Beloved3:

Good. I hope you are not minding the guy up there asking you to take hypo?
That's suicide if you dare try it.

Get a minty mouthwash and see a dentist. That's the best advice you could be given. Cheers.
Why take off a person from what will solve her problem.
I didnt ask her to drink it: she is to wash her mouth with the diluted solution.
It works
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by VanuatuWycombe: 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks

How you brush your teeth matters. 2 to 5 minutes’ brushing are not enough if your teeth are tight-fitted. Only people with gapped teeth can brush under 5 minutes and be ok.
You need a minimum of 12 minutes for every brushing you do to get a fair result because mouth odors too are present underneath the walls of your mouth and those below your tongue.

You have to sectionalize your whole mouth for intensive brushing, so you need much time ahead to do this so that you are not late for other things you want to do. 200 strokes of brushing on each side of the teeth are good for a start. Do the same thing on the surface and inner side of the teeth. Concentrate more on the part of your mouth that you use to chew most but not at the detriment of the other part of the mouth.

Look for good dental floss, especially at MINISO supermarkets. They have great flosses. You can manage PLACKERS dental floss too. All dental floss must be for adult. I don’t trust other flosses.

You need original ORAL B tooth brush (it starts from N500 but better ones are sold at between N1200 and N1500) for good brushing experience. They can brush in between your teeth well and reach the back or your inner teeth and tongue.

Always brush the roof (hard palate) of your mouth well because food particles follow the opening at your mouth roof to the nostrils and get decayed in the nose and start sending smelly odor to your mouth. So you need a nasal menthol or mentholated toothpaste to clear the nostril gradually.

Desist from toothpaste that has glycerine. Glycerine is like sugar. They act quickly on your gums and cause your mouth to smell in no time after brushing. It’s like you are eating candy when you brush with toothpastes that have glycerine. A lot of toothpastes contain sweeteners but they were called glycerine on their packs. Use tongue brush ( not tooth brush) to brush your tongue before going for second brushing.

After your first round of brushing, use dental floss to bring out food particles in-between your teeth. Gargle your mouth with water mixed with hydrogen peroxide and rinse and spit it out. Then do second brushing. It is then you will start feeling real smell and taste of the toothpaste you use. After this, some phlegm will naturally peel off from your nostrils. Try and spit them away don’t swallow or ignore them in your nostrils. You may try rinsing with water mixed with hydrogen peroxide again.

At every other time, there’s a dental needle-like steel. Get it and be using it to scrape dirts away from your teeth. You can be doing this when you are not in a hurry. But make sure you do it at least two times in a week.

Do this intense brushing mostly at night and try your best in the morning too.

Always have a spare of dental flush in your wallet to use when you are outside. You can rinse your mouth after using it, if there is water around you.

Be talking and don’t close your mouth for long.

If you don’t see any changes after two weeks of this practice, see a medical personnel for proper examination and treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Elliotwaveforec: 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
beyond12:
Here is a solution to ur mouth odour. Follow this steps. Get all this items.

1) salt
2)onions
3)lime
4) honey.
Chop ur limes and onions and boil them in hot water. Add plenty of salt; Wash ur mouth with it and after then dissolve ur honey in hot water and drink. Call me on 08138494948.
Hot water and honey is a bad combination; It's not healthy. Honey is best taken raw.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by xammyx(m): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Any suggestions are welcome
Thanks
Eat a lot of fruit n vegetables. And take a lot of water. Lots of water
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by KennethEnyi(m): 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
Drink sniper, it’s a cure to all problems
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Vicas2000: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
Eastcaostboy:
not really. Amazon is just an online retailer that helps production companies sell their products but they check quality before they accept your product

And what does this have to do with my comment.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Benwallt(m): 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:

Oral b closeup. A new product?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Painter's Wife Delivers Conjoined Twins In Keffi, Cries Out For Help (PHOTOS) / 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG / Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.