Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist (13763 Views)

IGP: Anambra Election Must Hold, Those Who Attacked Odili’s Home In Our Net / "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order / INEC: 2023 General Election Must Be Better Than Previous Ones (2) (3) (4)

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Banmeallday: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
jmoore:
Only a fool would conclude declaring sit-at-home will stop the elections from holding.

100 voters is enough for a candidate to be declared a winner. More than 40,000 new registered voters registered in the recent exercise. Do you think IPOB members are among?

IPOB can apply superglue on their own buttocks. But Anambra election will hold and a winner will emerge to the disappointment of IPOB.

Will referendum fall from heaven? The ignorance of IPOB will make Biafra not to come in the next trillion years.

Referendum is not in the constitution.

To have referendum in the constitution, it will be made a law by the national assembly. it is not the court that determines if referendum should be held.

You don't control any political party.
You don't want to elect those that will speak for your cause in the national assembly.
You are boycotting election and demanding referendum can be compared to someone saying "no electricity, no fuel". It is when you have fuel that you can power your generator. You can only get referendum if you elect representatives that can speak for you in the national assembly.

IPOB has believed in the delusion that sit-at-home means they have power and backing of the majority. Most people are scared of the foot soldiers of IPOB. Test your popularity and influence by creating a political party and let your members that love you so much vote for them.

Catalonia that is controlling the political structure of their region in Spain is yet to get independence. And IPOB that only controls sit-at-home think they can use it to get referendum.

Smh

Constitution lol...

In Nigeria....lol

DId you draft the constitution...nope military thugs did...

Did you create Nigger Area or your forefathers....nope then- British thugs did

Did you name Nigeria....nope a British harlot/side chick did

Does your President follow constitution.....nope

Does the Chief Justice have certificate....nope

Did INEC ratify Uzodinma as governor....nope, he came in 4th per their OWN records lol

Just like The British gods granted you “freedom” or the right to answer your slave name without injury attaining a referendum can come from various places, even by expulsion of a group or region as has happened in other parts of the world.

You over Sabi people are just a bunch of Niggers that refuse to do the needful....
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by kollinz1234(m): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
ablejesus26:

You can as well check my previous time in here,
Some of us have something doing with our lives other than come to nairaland to look for people that will engage us in cheap tribal gbasgbos � just like lazy hoodlums like yourself and your team yoruba vs Igbo live for �.

Just stop tagging Igbo into your occutic, fraud ipob and see if I would even notice a nonentity like you��
Afterall what business does a child of light like myself have with a grass eating product of quota system like you �.
I didn't read all you wrote, that's how inconsequential you are to me
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Awkabigboy: 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
membranus:
When did the Igbos' highly revered MASSOB suddenly became reactionary?

Are they no more fighting for the realisation of the Biafra Nation?

If they are now supporting their hated government activities, that means even IPOB can become a turn coat and do so anytime soon now.
Time changes all things, they might have seen where they went wrong Because MASSOB had more anti election stance then, they created the voter apathy in the east
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by ablejesus26(m): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
kollinz1234:
I didn't read all you wrote, that's how inconsequential you are to me

Ofcus I expect you not to read it,if it were yoruba vs Igbo that you are destined to do till you join your ancestors you for read am with pleasure ��.
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by kollinz1234(m): 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
ablejesus26:

Ofcus I expect you not to read it,if it were yoruba vs Igbo that you are destined to do till you join your ancestors you for read am with pleasure ��.
again I didn't read all you wrote, that's how inconsequential you are to me. Ride on body guard
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by ablejesus26(m): 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
kollinz1234:
again I didn't read all you wrote, that's how inconsequential you are to me. Ride on body guard

Run along and do the yoruba vs Igbo gbasgbos you are destined to do ��
I will not grace a nonentity like you with my reply any further.
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by kollinz1234(m): 8:56am On Nov 04, 2021
ablejesus26:

Run along and do the yoruba vs Igbo gbasgbos you are destined to do ��
I will not grace a nonentity like you with my reply any further.
body guard, u finally got something to do following me

Why Defections Won’t Hurt Buhari’s Chances~festus Keyamo / Ondo APC Expels Success Torukerijoh For Anti-Party Activities / Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response