Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Gays And Scammers Are Much Here On Romance Section - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gays And Scammers Are Much Here On Romance Section (1670 Views)

Which Moniker Do You Miss On Romance Section And What Do You Miss About Them? / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gays And Scammers Are Much Here On Romance Section by Bigcowhorn: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
Phillipson02:
Intel I have states that bigcowhorn is kalu eke from owerri , he is one of those chased around by our amiable army and DSS
Biafrarep is at their trail.
He has been robbing amatarasha and her mum helplessly at owerri .

Yawns!!!

See how you are weeping all over Nl while Amatarasha and her fake mum, your elderly lover, sisterfire,are celebrating Xmas.
I have Intel that you don't have work and have been fvcking them both for a living

Now what kind of evidence do you want lets open a thread for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gays And Scammers Are Much Here On Romance Section by Husbandsnatcha5(f): 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
Phillipson02:
Intel I have states that bigcowhorn is kalu eke from owerri , he is one of those chased around by our amiable army and DSS

You've always been a great lair, honey, even in love making.
Re: Gays And Scammers Are Much Here On Romance Section by Husbandsnatcha5(f): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Yawns!!!

See how you are weeping all over Nl while Amatarasha and her fake mum, your elderly lover, sisterfire,are celebrating Xmas.
I have Intel that you don't have work and have been fvcking them both for a living

Now what kind of evidence do you want lets open a thread for it

Oh, my God, Phillipson02 please don't take him up on this. He already has screenshots of our chat from my iPhone
Re: Gays And Scammers Are Much Here On Romance Section by Bigcowhorn: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
Husbandsnatcha5:

Oh, my God, Phillipson02 please don't take him up on this. He already has screenshots of our chat from my iPhone

grin

Mama, I hail you and your young lover oooo

Re: Gays And Scammers Are Much Here On Romance Section by Bigcowhorn: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
Phillipson02:

grin

I've always said you weren't smart.
See as your dumb ass dey drop Intel for Nairaland instead of DSS HQ Abuja.

Oh,, wait, let me guess, you whipped this one out of your slack ass grin grin grin

When you are don tell me so i can tell Mama V to use one her monikers to create a thread about your sex life.
The way we will do it will shock you. You'll need a new moniker

Re: Gays And Scammers Are Much Here On Romance Section by Phillipson02: 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
Husbandsnatcha5:

My dear Philip I thought i paid you well for last night even though you couldn't last 2 seconds. Whats all this nonsense now?
cc: silentgroper
Re: Gays And Scammers Are Much Here On Romance Section by Phillipson02: 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
Husbandsnatcha5:

You've always been a great lair, honey, even in love making.
cc: silentgroper he is a gay
Re: Gays And Scammers Are Much Here On Romance Section by Bigcowhorn: 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
Phillipson02:

That's your girlfriend's moniker oooo shocked
Re: Gays And Scammers Are Much Here On Romance Section by Bigcowhorn: 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
Phillipson02:

cheesy

That's your elderly lady lover telling you she has receipt for payment of your useless Fvck boy services grin

Re: Gays And Scammers Are Much Here On Romance Section by Silentgroper(m): 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Phillipson02:
Phillipson02:
Phillipson02:
it is crazy..
Re: Gays And Scammers Are Much Here On Romance Section by Phillipson02: 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
Silentgroper:
it is crazy..
He has been begging to suck my dick ...which I am helpless at , he torments me cos of his wicked cravings I rejected .
Re: Gays And Scammers Are Much Here On Romance Section by Silentgroper(m): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
Phillipson02:
He has been begging to suck my dick ...which I am helpless at , he torments me cos of his wicked cravings I rejected .
Lol. U nd bigcowhorn matter pass me.. Na God fit help una two..
Re: Gays And Scammers Are Much Here On Romance Section by Bigcowhorn: 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
Silentgroper:
Lol. U nd bigcowhorn matter pass me.. Na God fit help una two..

Phillipson02 is a Jobless young Yoruba dude that Fvcks rich older women of any tribe for money.
He starts by creating social media profiles with their names in it and keeps following them around till he gets their attention

Once he starts work in their bedroom he's do anything to stay in their good books

The current one decalred herself a goddess last year and this one stopped going to church entirely
He now worships on her thread on Nairaland

I was Kicking her ass when she sent him snapping at my heels like a dog. I had to kick him too.

Alright Phillipson02, let's have the name of your elderly girlfriend now...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Lovers Who Met On Nairaland And End Up In Marriage? / Can You Marry A Girl That Has Her Nude On The Internet? ( Serious Question ) / URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.